• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Methadone Withdrawal (VS) Suboxone Withdrawal

Jumped off of subs at about 1mg years ago now (back on it at 16mg now). I had loads of Xanax and diazepam and went manic and disinhibited for a couple of weeks and then felt basically back to normal. Had a lot of support at that point tho and no job so it was a good situation to do so. I don’t know quite how I’m gonna do it this time but the stability is what I need above all else.

Out of methadone and bupe tho, I’d take bupe for an actual recovery, methadone if I was gonna use on top, it’s too easy to. Get yourself down to about the 1 or 2mg mark and stock up on vitamins, some kind of super greens supplements and benzos if you can and it’ll be pretty straightforward.

Appreciate the advice and again thanks for replying to my question.
I had to look up what MME meant which is Morphine Milligram Equivalent.
I notice it's not hitting the same must be my body growing a tolerance for it, but I still don't plan on taking more than half a strip per day.
As long as I'm not dope sick then why play with fire even more, ya know? Lol

Does anyone else want to share on the subject? I'd really appreciate it.
You don’t want to go up trust me! With bupe less is more.

You don’t want to go up trust me! With bupe less is more.
I haven't, still on half a strip per day (4mgs).
Before I started taking the suboxone daily I took a whole strip and had a bad reaction. I was shaking, sweating, my heart racing, my stomach doing flip flops. That scared me to death, I would never take more than a half after that experience.