• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone Wean. Can I Half My Dose @ Once?

If you reduce 150>75, you still have 75 in you. Doing what you’re considering will hurt.

Ive never tried methadone myself but that said I its a very strong and long lasting abnormally so legnth wise i know that much so I think you should play it safe and try dropping one tenth slowly instead but if you just want to try and get it over with asap I would take just enough literaly the bare bones dose to stay well then when its time for the withdrawal try to go as long as possible and then dose half like you planned you might just get away with it, you also might not even need half after going a few days ct, I'm not sure how long methadone tolerance takes to drop.

It's deffo way easier to go from 150 to 75 than 30 to 15.

Did you do it btw? How'd it go?

I'm also in a bit of a pattern of fucking drinking too may take homes, with very little increase in high!

It's deffo way easier to go from 150 to 75 than 30 to 15.

Did you do it btw? How'd it go?

I'm also in a bit of a pattern of fucking drinking too may take homes, with very little increase in high!
Yeah I’ve double my dose once you’re above 80 mgs no difference in taking more but when my dose was 40 and I doubled it I felt it