• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone extraction for IVing

Here a big percent of methadone clients injectin' this stuff...often dissolved in unknown quantity of water...they got "fever often...and is pointless in my opinion cause methadone is well absorbed orally...got in the past shot and did not like it.orally better
I have to say that orally you have a light &soft rush If you could call It a rush. When you shot It you have a true rush, you feel the warmth in all your body and mind. After the shot I lay down in my bed and I get a fill relaxing feelin, like the high of opium or H,
It's another league, I guess. Now after years of taking methadone I discovered how to prepare and extract IV methadone, I evaporate the water from the solution that I get weekly. I Shot 100mg in 1ml syringe.
Well I'm writing too much I think. Conclusion:
IVed is by far better than orally at the same dose, in mg.
I send love to all junkis and opies lovers.
One more thing I have to say I think cocaine is more dangerous than heroin when IVed IMO.

@negrogesic @Señor Moreno
Hey brothers! You see, It's possible to shot methadone. I didn't feel pain in my veins only a great rush coming after injection. I Don't know why you say It's a problematic practice.
Have a nice day!
Send u lots of ❤️❤️
Sure it is possible to shoot methadone, Kongo, but injecting something that isn't sterile and hasn't been formulated specifically for injection is not safe, doesn't matter how clear the solution looks.
If you will Keep doing it you must look for those micron filters that you have been told.
Remember they call them "filtros de membrana" or just " filtros para jeringa" in Spanish, but your best move is to google them in English and order them from amazon.

Take care.

The only type I can picture are those sublingual film tabs, but then those wouldn't need to be put in water...

Well in my case the only methadone I'm familiar with is a poison green syrup Xd

No merece la pena y es muy muy chunga para las venas, tronco. Si ya la probaste ya ves lo que hay, no lo hagas más.No sabía que todavía daban líquido. A mi me dan pastillas para disolver en agua.

Don't worth it as you have seen and it is really bad for your veins. Didn't know they still use liquid, I get wars.
Hermano creo que no has probado mi metodo para inyectar metadona. Realmente merece la pena evaporar el agua I obtener una solución potente. Me inyecto dos veces pot semana, creo que mis venas no se quemaran, tu que crees?
Donde vives brother? Yo soy español, de Cataluña.
Gracias por tu respuesta, la tendré en cuenta.
Te mando abrazos I buenas vibes.
Send ❤️💜 to all methadone users.

Pero la evaporas y qué queda, en cristal o qué? O queda sólo la meta líquida?
De todas formas es chungo porque no es estéril, no te va a joder las venas tanto como la coca pero tampoco es algo inocuo como las ampollas de morfina. No sé hasta qué punto te merece la pena, pero no lo hagas todas las semanas mejor.
Yo soy gallego, hermano. Un saludo grande.👍

Ye. In Britain is green liquid...to know that is poison and somebody don't drink it from refrigerator...here we got some fatal cases -methadone mother&kid drink the bottle&passed...they got in the past such dissolvin tabs.&normal pill-methadose or methadic-40mg pill.nowvonly solution....years back 1ml-10mg....we called it pure...now is with lot of water...may be around 5ml-10mg

Methadone and water can be slowly evaporated ideally micron filtered and ivd.

For those with syrup I can only see watering it down with ice cold water basifying with NaOH and steam distillation of the base to be successful.

It is euphoric in concentration of 50mg/ml it's hard on veins and really needs to be combined with cyclizine lactate ampoules for that rush UK dike heads chased.
So methadadone would vaporize and need to be collected together with the water, the sucrose and NaOH stays behind with in the boiling water? My methadone also contains Methylparahydroxybenzoate, will this be an issue for this method?
My methadone contains:
Water
Methadonehydrochloride
Sucrose
Methylparahydroxybenzoate

Last edited:
I have a friend that has IVed it a few times and said it sucked. Same slow come up.

I feel it come on pretty fast intrnassally (30 min).

I don't think this drug is worth the risk of IV for such a shitty "rush" if you could even call it a rush

Here a big percent of methadone clients injectin' this stuff...often dissolved in unknown quantity of water...they got "fever often...and is pointless in my opinion cause methadone is well absorbed orally...got in the past shot and did not like it.orally better
I am so damn tired of these answers. Obviously, a high percantage of people that tries to inject it finds it enjoyable, does get a rush of it and finds the oral bio availability to be way higher than 90%, so just shut up and let us discuss the topic please, you are so damn way of topic, go take your NA shit somewhere else.

You obviously are very wrong
Nobody is talking NA shit here. @LucidSDreamr and @Nas47 are talking from experiences, first hand experiences in the case of Nas47, or mine own case. This is a harm reduction site, mate, not a "let's bang whatever that get us high" one, you know? So, if you are hellbent about injecting dirty non sterile shit into your veins, then great, but don't expect people to pat your back for doing so. Not here. If you don't like their answers cause they don't fit with your desires, just say "ok, that's not the info I was after, but thanks anyway". That's the way mature people behave

If you want to inject methadone, look for Physeptone brand ampoules or other preparations meant to be injected, that's the only methadone you can safely bang. If you have whatever oral formulation and you inject it, you will harm yourself no matter what evaporating and filtering techinques you may perform, case closed.
Harming yourself is sad but pretending that you are not is just stupid

I am so damn tired of these answers. Obviously, a high percantage of people that tries to inject it finds it enjoyable, does get a rush of it and finds the oral bio availability to be way higher than 90%, so just shut up and let us discuss the topic please, you are so damn way of topic, go take your NA shit somewhere else.
Ok shoot up methadone.

This isn’t complicated. You either shoot it or you don’t.

Crush pill in water run it through a micron filter and shoot it. It’s not rocket science.

Last edited:
I'm asking for information on how to extract the methadone from the sucrose and methylparahydroxybenzoate, to make it into a hydrochloric powder dissolved in water. Of course it can safely be done if you know chemistry, that's why I'm asking for people in the know and not people talking about injecting syrup into your blood or crushing pills and injecting, I'm talking about a harm reduction way of making it the safest possible way to inject methadone, which this forum is for.
Obviously there are many many people who find methadone IV to be stronger and more euphoric than heroin. If you are not one of those people, you don't have to answer in this thread.

Thanks!

Shooting a solution meant for oral use sounds horrible to me. That would fuck your veins so bad.

I'm asking for information on how to extract the methadone from the sucrose and methylparahydroxybenzoate, to make it into a hydrochloric powder dissolved in water. Of course it can safely be done if you know chemistry, that's why I'm asking for people in the know and not people talking about injecting syrup into your blood or crushing pills and injecting, I'm talking about a harm reduction way of making it the safest possible way to inject methadone, which this forum is for.
Obviously there are many many people who find methadone IV to be stronger and more euphoric than heroin. If you are not one of those people, you don't have to answer in this thread.

Thanks!
No one with enough self respect would give such answer to some little nasty shit...so agrresivily goin'...Devil start to rise behind me and i shut my mouth...and u find how to be more nice to people,when looking for ur answers....no surprise,that the world go to hell with such youngsters.....sad story

De todas formas es chungo porque no es estéril, no te va a joder las venas tanto como la coca pero tampoco es algo inocuo como las ampollas de morfina. No sé hasta qué punto te merece la pena, pero no lo hagas todas las semanas mejor.
Liquid methadone, in the past I did few times only and my veins disapeared of my arms, and I stoped it. the big one vein that I had in my arm desapeared. Now I cant shot up in my left arm. Because I evaporated so much, like 180mg in 1ml. But probably If I had evaporated 180 in 3 or 5ml I could be dead. Today I did only 100mg in 3ml and I have got a hard rush. I thought i was going to OD. Be careful. Excuse me To not reply I didnt remember.

Saludos hermano!! I dile que se cierre el pico a ese capulo!
LoVe

I el caballo tampoco és estéril haha. Creo que es bastante más estéril la meta con agua que me dan aquí

Please try to discuss without telling people to shut up.
And it's not "obviously "a high percentage who gets a rush. Years at the clinic and Years reading here shows it to be basically pointless and no rush.
And it's dangerous. A guy at my old clinic lost an arm.