• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone extraction for IVing

kongoman

Bluelighter
I want to IV methadone that i have weekly.
T'he problem is I get it in a 20ml water solution. Anybody knows knows if I can heat the solution to evorate water and have a màximum 5ml solution for IV?
Thanks in advance

yes you could slowly evaporate it and get a usable solution assuming it is just water . I don't understand why you would wanna do this iv methadone isn't even better and methadone Is already absorbed extremely well

Isn't liquid methadone a syrup like mixture? I would imagine that IV'ing liquid methadone would be very bad for your veins.

I get that people have needle fixations and I get that people think they will get higher if they shoot their drugs but the whole reason you were put on methadone was to get stable and get your life back WITHOUT resorting to the needle or using your daily doses to get high on. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of trying to get you well and get you back to your old self again.

I would really research this before I do it. I understand WHY people would want to do it but it seems like if you really want to just get high and have a needle fixation that it would be much safer to inject something that you know isn't going to turn your veins into cement. If you have the funds it would be much safer to NOT take your methadone dose and score something that you know you can safely inject. If you can't ( or don't want to ) score a different drug I would recommend that you just drink the methadone.

yes you could slowly evaporate it and get a usable solution assuming it is just water . I don't understand why you would wanna do this iv methadone isn't even better and methadone Is already absorbed extremely well
Oral methadone is too slowly absorbed..It takes nearly 2hours and It doesnt gives you a Rush if euphoria..I want to IV and see if It changes. Theres no experencie on that so I want to try It. Yesterday i evaporeted a dose and I IVed but I shoot off my vein. So I missed an oportunity. Im not using 5ml syringes normally and It has a longer needle. Next time I Will change It.
Thank you for your answer

Peace & Love

Isn't liquid methadone a syrup like mixture? I would imagine that IV'ing liquid methadone would be very bad for your veins.

I get that people have needle fixations and I get that people think they will get higher if they shoot their drugs but the whole reason you were put on methadone was to get stable and get your life back WITHOUT resorting to the needle or using your daily doses to get high on. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of trying to get you well and get you back to your old self again.

I would really research this before I do it. I understand WHY people would want to do it but it seems like if you really want to just get high and have a needle fixation that it would be much safer to inject something that you know isn't going to turn your veins into cement. If you have the funds it would be much safer to NOT take your methadone dose and score something that you know you can safely inject. If you can't ( or don't want to ) score a different drug I would recommend that you just drink the methadone.
My methadone is mixed only with water. Im Spain there is still this kind of methadone. I dont know if people is IVing.I think not.Methadone syrup is coming at Big citys like Barcelona.But Im in a small town. Only few methadone users here. Ihad needle fixation but know I only use It when I need, not every day. Only when I get coke or H that is rarely. I pass my days with only methadone, pregabalin and sleeping pills.

have you considered using without seeking report euphoria I know i ast's hard anyway I don't know I'm just telling you you probably shouldn't do it for your own health the syrup get really fuck you up it's not meant to be interested

this morning I shooted a 70mg methadone Hcl with water and yes! I felt a little rush. Not To much but I think I have big tolerance to opies. Im sure this hit could kill a person with 0 tolerance to opioids. This time I HIT it in my cubital vein. My methadone its not a syrup. It comes only with water. Its not Steryl but I Boïl it and filter it with a cottom filter.

I have a friend that has IVed it a few times and said it sucked. Same slow come up.

I feel it come on pretty fast intrnassally (30 min).

I don't think this drug is worth the risk of IV for such a shitty "rush" if you could even call it a rush

Methadone and water can be slowly evaporated ideally micron filtered and ivd.

For those with syrup I can only see watering it down with ice cold water basifying with NaOH and steam distillation of the base to be successful.

It is euphoric in concentration of 50mg/ml it's hard on veins and really needs to be combined with cyclizine lactate ampoules for that rush UK dike heads chased.

No merece la pena y es muy muy chunga para las venas, tronco. Si ya la probaste ya ves lo que hay, no lo hagas más.No sabía que todavía daban líquido. A mi me dan pastillas para disolver en agua.

Don't worth it as you have seen and it is really bad for your veins. Didn't know they still use liquid, I get wars.

Methadone and water can be slowly evaporated ideally micron filtered and ivd.

For those with syrup I can only see watering it down with ice cold water basifying with NaOH and steam distillation of the base to be successful.

It is euphoric in concentration of 50mg/ml it's hard on veins and really needs to be combined with cyclizine lactate ampoules for that rush UK dike heads chased.
Thanks for your reply!!!
Ive been searching people that IVed methadone and nobody does it, except few people. Its difficult to prepare a 50mg per ml.
I will try it. I will write to you If I do It. I don't know about cyclizine so I'll do it without It. It's a shame.

Did you often IV methadone? I just try it a couple of times with no effect. Small concentration I think. Because If I take a great dose orally IT gives me a rush but nothing special. I'm talking about 300mg dose. I guess that I have a gigantic tolerance to opiates so It's difficult that an opium derivate or synthetic opioids hits me like a kick in the ass.

Today maybe I prepare an Injection of 70mg methadone. I'll update If I do it. I took 900mg of pregabalin so I think this shit gonna kick me in!

Nicea to meet you @Tryptamite ! I think I can learn a lot with your experience! Its only a premonition If you want. where are you from?
I'm from Spain só I have to use translator in all of my posts. It's a little bit annoying but I don't mind. I get a very useful info here. Im trapped to It. I love it. I'm waiting the relax moment of day and spend hours on It.

Well, I don't wanna be a boring man...I hope

Lots of 💜 to everyone in this site.

If you search I think there is a methadone syrup extraction tek on reddit. Can't vouch for it myself though.

I used to inject the methadone oral syrup quite abit. A really horrible practice, and as others have mentioned, the concentration it comes in isn't a sufficient strength to produce a rush due to the large amount of liquid, especially if you are highly tolerant. Since my oral daily dose was 380mg/day, the amount of liquid required was significant. I don't believe i ever tried to shoot an entire dose of 380mg. The stuff burned quite abit when injected.

When I shattered my ankle in a very gruesome way I had to have surgery whereby they attempted to piece it all together.

Since 380mg of methadone was my daily baseline just to feel normal, the morphine drip they gave me did absolutely nothing so my clinic told them to give me my methadone dose intravenously.

The methadone shots they gave me got me higher than I've ever been on methadone. I was actually getting worried because i was nodding so hard and uncontrollably and had to really concentrate on my breathing, as if I had to focus on each breath. I almost told them that it was too strong, but the junky in me decided to roll the dice since I figured if i was going to OD at least I was in a hospital. It sort of made me wonder if the oral methadone I was getting from my clinic was less than what they had been leading on.

Unfortunately when I got discharged from the hospital I was in for a rude awakening, because even though they increased my oral dose to over 400mg for a few weeks, it didn't seem to touch the pain really.

I shoot a 100mg1ml dose of methadone after evaporating water from the solution. I did it with a spoon and a soldering iron, steady hand is needed. I have to say that I had a beatiful rush. I am lucky cause I have my methadone mixed only with water.

Lots of love to all community

@negrogesic @Señor Moreno
Hey brothers! You see, It's possible to shot methadone. I didn't feel pain in my veins only a great rush coming after injection. I Don't know why you say It's a problematic practice.
Have a nice day!
Send u lots of ❤️❤️

I only read of this but methadone can be extracted into crystal forM and smoked, with reportedly ultra strong results, much more potent than iv.

I doubt that smoking methadone woud be more potent.. don't forget IV has a BA of 100%
It's not just the BA but the rate of uptake. Smoking hits the brain fastest of all routes and with methadone delivers substantial dose.

It's not just the BA but the rate of uptake. Smoking hits the brain fastest of all routes and with methadone delivers substantial dose.
But how do you extract methadone from a solution with water, you evaporate all the water?
And how do you smoke It?
Thanks in advance.
I send lots of ❤️💜 to the drug users.

Here a big percent of methadone clients injectin' this stuff...often dissolved in unknown quantity of water...they got "fever often...and is pointless in my opinion cause methadone is well absorbed orally...got in the past shot and did not like it.orally better