• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids methadone duration, how long for you?

Don't you already have your own special thread for posting about how safe and great you think 3-MF is? Saying it over and over and making up random "statistics" isn't convincing anyone.

i still give praise to 3-MF and fentanyl in general, although, at the sime, not having had the pleasure to try heroin for which i am thoroughly sorry about, i still say IV/smoked fentanyl is a great opiate. yes there are OD's from this but just like there are OD's when someone fucks up on a new heroin pack in Kansas City MO and 25 ppl die. but if the same thing happens with fentanyl which is automatically called 'china white', then its made so incredibly dangerous. truth is - when both products are prepared by people who know what their doing, the doses will be normal with fentanyl or heroin. nobody will die. because nobody wants that. its an event, not something usual. 1 in less than 1000, i'd say, OD from fentanyl.

Pulling more unsourced statistics out of your ass? People don't always die when they want to, esp w/ fentanyl analogues

ok, sorry, not gonna be the "pro-3mf-crazie" here on bl.
from now on its just my DOC.
i dont use it every day (i use methadone 120mg every day).

so, my doctor is an idiot who doesnt understand the basics of metabolism and other simple stuff like that so he just "kicked me out" with a 20mg increase (120mg/daily) but when i went to the nurse who dispenses the methadone and told her my problem, she said "oh lawd, why didnt ya come to me in the first place ffs, of course we can split ur dose. take ur takehome bottle with you tomorrow and lets make it happen".

so im a very happy camper now. got 20mg upped and can now get like 50mg in the morning in the clinic and 70mg as takehome to take whenever i feel like it.

problem solved. (y)

Gald to hear it
yeah its available in folded up foil pieces, one gram gets you 28-32 'doses/stamps/bags'.
i take my 120mg of methadone (got upped 20mg), then 4-6hrs later i can IV 3 bags of fentanyl and feel the rush and all those nice things and after about 2hrs im completely sober from the fent.
i keep telling you guys - you DO NOT OD on this 3-MF if you have used 3 days EVERY SINGLE DAY, you get to know your dosage and the positive thing is, i have only one dealer, he has stuff that is the same for OVER A YEAR, literally.
so i know EXACTLY how much i need to smoke/snort/IV to get a high/nod going without going too far.
of course,i always do this with someone else around me, sober, except for weed.
icant believe all this stigma surrounding fentanyl and its deratives.
look, the only OD's happen to people who are fresh out of jail after 6 months and then IV 10 bags because when they went in that was their tolerance (too bad that coming out, your tolerance is 1 bag MAX).
the others are people who just want to die (extremely awful home life, no money, no job, no perspective on future). so they OD.
the third are the people who OD when new fentanyl comes to town. but that happens once every 3-4 years. and ONLY those OD who didnt listen to their dealer to START OFF SLOWLY and do a test shot!
of course not! these russian idiots slam their usual dosage and an hour later their dead.

i dont see myself being so absolutely stupid so they only way i could OD/die from the 3-MF is when i take my 120mg methadone + 2 takehomes (360mg methadone), 10 bags of 3-MF IV, 2mg triazolam (8x0.25mg tabs), 10mg xanax (1mg footballs x 10), and then some nice 42% vodka. then, yeah, im pretty sure, i would be dead.
otherwise - no.
if what you guys are describin would happen, people would be dieing EVERY DAY in Estonia because of 3MF/benzos.
but they are not. people take 3MF/tons of benzos or methadone/even more of a ton of benzos all day every day and no known deaths among them.
most of the deaths come from OD's that were planned before e.g. suicide.
<TRICOMB MODNOTE: the following statement is lethally false information. 3-methylfentanyl is extremely dangerous.>
3-MF by itself IS NOT dangerous esp. when smoking/snorting. NOT AT ALL.
PLEASE, believe someone who has been in this for 3+ years EVERY SINGLE DAY and seen and heard quite a few things.
oh, and the little fact that i actually live in the country where it is the only opiate and used to consume it daily (3-MF) and im alive and well. during the end of my addiction i would smoke 1 GRAM of 3-MF every 14-16hrs. from 1g you can make 28-32 doses/bags/stamps/whatever.

Dude. How can you type that seriously? It's 3000x stronger than heroin.

it depends how you define withdrawal. I never found a single dose could hold me without my getting jittery, but I would go into a lot of RLS/intestinal problems/etc. Because I metabolize drugs pretty fast, I would get too high from the dose to work if I took it in the morning but be unable to sleep well at night. If I took it in the evening, I would stop being able to work halfway through the day because I couldn't stop thinking about the dose.

The obvious solution was to split the dose in half and take it twice a day. If your doctor/clinic allows split dosing, I'd give it a try.

it depends how you define withdrawal. I never found a single dose could hold me without my getting jittery, but I would go into a lot of RLS/intestinal problems/etc. Because I metabolize drugs pretty fast, I would get too high from the dose to work if I took it in the morning but be unable to sleep well at night. If I took it in the evening, I would stop being able to work halfway through the day because I couldn't stop thinking about the dose.

The obvious solution was to split the dose in half and take it twice a day. If your doctor/clinic allows split dosing, I'd give it a try.

This is why you should read or atleast skim through posts. Problem was solved ;)

In Estonia we have the old formula NAPP's. I have like 60 green OXY80MG's in a ziplock to the right of me and ~30-35 patches of 100mcg Fentanyl patches (Actavis and Richter Gedeon, both made in EU.)
Also have both morphine sulphate (30mg IR tabs, not much, about 50-65 tabs) and morphine hydrosulphate in the form of 60mg/ml vials (about 70 vials). They are also in ziplock bags to the right of me (on my windowstill, my computer is based here because I live on the 15th floor and have an AMAZING view of pure forest from my window, thats why I moved my PC desk here the minute I moved in.

I HAVE 2 WEEKS OF 180MGS OF mDONE TAKE HOMES THATS 2,340 mls NOT INCLUDING THE 180 I TAKE AT THE CLINIC
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT SHOULD I DO
13 BOTTLES

TOOK ME 1.5 YEARS TO GET EM
WITH NO COST HEALTHCARE PAYS FOR IT

I HAVE 2 WEEKS OF 180MGS OF mDONE TAKE HOMES THATS 2,340 mls NOT INCLUDING THE 180 I TAKE AT THE CLINIC
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT SHOULD I DO
13 BOTTLES

You should take your perscribed dose as directed.t
I could see how someone would think fentanyl is not that dangerous if that is the only opiate they ever did and built up a tolerance to it over the years. But it is a disservice to harm reduction to say its safe and not to worry about an od.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT SHOULD I DO
13 BOTTLES

What do you mean "what should you do?"... What kind of question is that?

"Yeah today i couldn't do it. I had my dose Split to 90 / 90 but then I thought what happens if i don't feel the 90 later in the day. I do like the 180 all at once"

BL name : Hav0k
Dose: 180mgs of Mdone per 24 hours

pretty much just taking the medicine 1st thing in the morning and wait an hour till kicks in.

I'm not sure what type of reaction if I split my dose. I'm thinking that I won't like it in the 1st 1 hour and just take the the 2nd half 1hour later

What I'm asking is whats a good ratio for me work with 70 / 110 ... 90/90 ?

I get 2 weeks of take homes and have to dose myself at 6 am when my kids get up.. I start feeling sick at about 4-5 am. When I do my 90 minute drive to the clinic twice monthly I'm always sick by the time I dose there at 9 am. Now that I'm on an MSW it's been worse. I've been dropping consistently on my dose ( started at 120 and am now at 65).... This last dose decrease was harsh. I might go back up next week:(

Updated: a few days after posting this I finally turned the corner and started feeling better. I'm still dosing very early and am sick by 6 am but at least it's getting me through most of a 24 hour period now.

Last edited:
Hi I know this is an old thread but i wanted to light it up again due to the withdrawls I'm goig through. I was on methadone 70ml daily which held me great until a few weeks ago when I bought around 18.5 grams of near pure N#3 heroin and quit my methadone thinking that amount of gear would last me forever. However I Somehow blazed through it in about 2 weeks and had to restart my merhadone treatment which is currently hell. I'm only on 60ml which is only 10ml less than beforebut this time its not holding me at all. I wake up the same as you early hours of the morning watching the clock every few mins until I can go and get my script and then wait the hour or 2 for it to get to working. I think I have managed to vastly up my opiate tolerance and hence the bigger withdrawls this time

Sorry to say, but you just have to bear with it or increase the dose to match your tolerance increase. This will be a lesson next time not to mess things up that are stable just because you get something large for the short term

I used to go to the clinic and be on 130mg daily, when I take my dose at 8am, I feel buzzed until noon or 1pm, then I get the usual opiate irritability. I start to feel sick if for example I get my dose now, and tomorrow around noon ill feel sick being without it. like 28hrs? unless its all in my head and mental...

Hi I know this is an old thread but i wanted to light it up again due to the withdrawls I'm goig through. I was on methadone 70ml daily which held me great until a few weeks ago when I bought around 18.5 grams of near pure N#3 heroin and quit my methadone thinking that amount of gear would last me forever. However I Somehow blazed through it in about 2 weeks and had to restart my merhadone treatment which is currently hell. I'm only on 60ml which is only 10ml less than beforebut this time its not holding me at all. I wake up the same as you early hours of the morning watching the clock every few mins until I can go and get my script and then wait the hour or 2 for it to get to working. I think I have managed to vastly up my opiate tolerance and hence the bigger withdrawls this time

Sounds like that H binge upped your tolerance significantly. You can take dxm for a week or so, this will lower your tolerance, or you have to up your methadone dose..