• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth

I kno for a fact that meth has a parasite in it. For months I have been experiencing debris falling out my nose and flying out my mouth. If I hold a paper towel to my mouth for a few seconds and pull it back, there are multiple black specks, hair like substances, and fibers. I can hold it away from my mouth and visually see it landing on the paper towel. Long story short, I was snorting meth. But I thought of a new way to ingest it. I pour water into a bottle cap and drop some shards in and the pour it in a nostril. This gives an intense longer high. Well after the symptoms started I started monitoring everything. I dropped a shard in the water and watched it with a flashlight. A piece of the shard morphed into a hairlike coil. I was so shocked. I dropped the whole bottle cap into a ziplock bag and sealed it. Soon as it got in the bag it unwound and was long as hell!! I'm just in shock. I squeezed it through the bag and the lil bit of water turned slightly red. I got sooo upset that I took the whole baggie and dumped it in the toilet. IMMEDIATELY HALF THE CONTENTS TURNED INTO PINWORMS AND LINED UP IN THE TOILET. I cannot get over this.
Sounds like you are suffering from amphetamine induced psychosis.

Hey there,

Just drink lots of water and get plenty of sleep and this will all go away for you. Take care.
Be safe.

Uh, so, I don't recommend you pouring the liquid you make down your nostril. Just drink it via your mouth, as it's going to make barely any sustained contact with the mucus membranes of your nose anyway, and simply be absorbed into your stomach the same as if you take it orally. Which - not incidentally - is likely why you're experiencing a better high, as oral is often the best ROA for meth.

As for all the parasite stuff, I think you must know on some level that it's not real. Parasites cannot survive in meth: it would kill them. Your brain is simply messing with you my friend, because you're breaking it with the continuous drug use. What you need is to take a break - whenever you start seeing things, as so many do with meth, it's time to call it quits.
I've had black stuff on my skin. Hands and feet start burning too. I get a myriad of issues while using. Meth is a man made drug. Which means that anything and everything is in it. Just remember that when you are snorting or smoking it. I can understand where this guy is coming from. It's just not in or safe to say. Medium your issues with a forum and you get slammed by crowd. Ah well..🤐

I've had black stuff on my skin. Hands and feet start burning too. I get a myriad of issues while using. Meth is a man made drug. Which means that anything and everything is in it. Just remember that when you are snorting or smoking it. I can understand where this guy is coming from. It's just not in or safe to say. Medium your issues with a forum and you get slammed by crowd. Ah well..🤐
Anything and everything is not in meth.

Almost all of the meth in the US comes from Mexican cartels.

Based on DEA samples of seizures, meth today is 97% pure and almost entirely d isomer.

A
@Mr. Krinkle thanks for that laugh. :p

@Johnjacobs123 I know you're not going to listen to me. This isn't the first or even the 18th person I've talked to over Bluelight who is having problems like yours. I don't know if it is the Methamphetamine or mental illness (no judgement) or a combination of the two. What you're experiencing is textbook stimulant-psychosis, especially considering the references to worms.

The paranoid-inducing effects of Methamphetamine often follow predefined tracks that are either:

-People, usually police listening to them, poisoning them etc.
-Insects/bugs/parasites on or in the body that must be removed.

If you go to the hospital they will help you out. It might not be exactly what you want. Thee will probably be antipsychotics and Benzodiazepines involved. They can help you get through this.

The mantra has to be go to the hospital and it will all stop. Keep telling yourself that.amA

Aut naturally. It is man made afterall! The body can only put up with so much acid in the stomach and when meth get inside the guts as it does, it mutates into an anti- PH.chemical.whuch is highly needed by humans to survive.
Actually it has been proven that meth is
a big, nasty, dirty drug, infiltrating the system and destroying natural cells and organs. It is only a wonder that of course it has to come out of somewhere doesn't it? It just doesn't float away and fly off!
Hence, skin issues, black specks indicating fungus in your system; coming from the gear. Lots of information has been produced lately. On Quora, there is a space called Addiction Exchange and the woman who runs it has all the knowledge that you need to know about side effects of meth and whoever else you might want to find out. Read more and educate yourself. Mimi Bordeaux

Typical response by a man of course. Women don't shout back at you like that. So, laughing gnome. Where do you think the gear goes after it's been used up? It is afterall, still in your system isn't it ?? Hence, the system can't take the overload of negative blood cells and dehydrated organs not being flushed out. So ift explodes into a mental state of confusion and skin issues. That's where it begins. On the skin Then it crawls around looking for a cosy little house to live in with you.
So now, we have 1.you and meth together in bed, shower bath, that's if you wash. I never used to!! Ha so that is my little tale of wow and weezing out the fungi that meth has in store for us.(Playtime!)
Happy now fellas??

Cliched rubbish. I bet you believe it being Morgellons syndrome?? Just like a GP. An uneducated one. One who.hasnt.done his homework on meth and what it is capable of and its side effects. No. Let's stick with the mental state and hospitalisation instead. Crappola to you rubber Johnny and

Hey @Mimi007 :)

What's goin' on? You seem to be a little keyed up right now. If you feel disrespected, it's my opinion that you shouldn't at least as far as this thread is concerned. There are just some differing viewpoints.

I am not the drugs referee. I do care about all you guys though. I feel I'd be missing an opportunity here not to parlay. I am worried by your mentioning of fungus in your system. It sounds like you're in danger of becoming psychotic if you don't take a break. Nobody wants that for you. We can all talk about the morality/ethics of drug use, whether drugs are inherently a positive or negative force in our lives etc. Nobody is going to argue that stimulant-psychosis is a positive experience. It's often terrifying for you and the people who care about you.

If you need help, need to talk, need options for ending your run, just ask. There is no judgement here. Psychosis is more or less the end stage of compulsive Methamphetamine usage for everyone. We just want you to be alright.

Hey @Mimi007 :)

What's goin' on? You seem to be a little keyed up right now. If you feel disrespected, it's my opinion that you shouldn't at least as far as this thread is concerned. There are just some differing viewpoints.

I am not the drugs referee. I do care about all you guys though. I feel I'd be missing an opportunity here not to parlay. I am worried by your mentioning of fungus in your system. It sounds like you're in danger of becoming psychotic if you don't take a break. Nobody wants that for you. We can all talk about the morality/ethics of drug use, whether drugs are inherently a positive or negative force in our lives etc. Nobody is going to argue that stimulant-psychosis is a positive experience. It's often terrifying for you and the people who care about you.

If you need help, need to talk, need options for ending your run, just ask. There is no judgement here. Psychosis is more or less the end stage of compulsive Methamphetamine usage for everyone. We just want you to be alright.
Oh please. Psychotic! I'm not and never will be psychotic because I understand the implications of such an easy target for doctors and such to use you as their personal guinea pig amongst other things. I sleep every night so I think the psychosis would have a hard time trying to find me:- I don't think there's anything 'psychotic' about having side effects from a man-made substance that probably was cooked up in some dirty dungeon -like garage in the western suburbs. Now I'm going to bed. Don't forget to set your brain for anti-psychotic rumblings 😃😍😊