• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth

Johnjacobs123

Greenlighter
I kno for a fact that meth has a parasite in it. For months I have been experiencing debris falling out my nose and flying out my mouth. If I hold a paper towel to my mouth for a few seconds and pull it back, there are multiple black specks, hair like substances, and fibers. I can hold it away from my mouth and visually see it landing on the paper towel. Long story short, I was snorting meth. But I thought of a new way to ingest it. I pour water into a bottle cap and drop some shards in and the pour it in a nostril. This gives an intense longer high. Well after the symptoms started I started monitoring everything. I dropped a shard in the water and watched it with a flashlight. A piece of the shard morphed into a hairlike coil. I was so shocked. I dropped the whole bottle cap into a ziplock bag and sealed it. Soon as it got in the bag it unwound and was long as hell!! I'm just in shock. I squeezed it through the bag and the lil bit of water turned slightly red. I got sooo upset that I took the whole baggie and dumped it in the toilet. IMMEDIATELY HALF THE CONTENTS TURNED INTO PINWORMS AND LINED UP IN THE TOILET. I cannot get over this.

I kno for a fact that meth has a parasite in it. For months I have been experiencing debris falling out my nose and flying out my mouth. If I hold a paper towel to my mouth for a few seconds and pull it back, there are multiple black specks, hair like substances, and fibers. I can hold it away from my mouth and visually see it landing on the paper towel. Long story short, I was snorting meth. But I thought of a new way to ingest it. I pour water into a bottle cap and drop some shards in and the pour it in a nostril. This gives an intense longer high. Well after the symptoms started I started monitoring everything. I dropped a shard in the water and watched it with a flashlight. A piece of the shard morphed into a hairlike coil. I was so shocked. I dropped the whole bottle cap into a ziplock bag and sealed it. Soon as it got in the bag it unwound and was long as hell!! I'm just in shock. I squeezed it through the bag and the lil bit of water turned slightly red. I got sooo upset that I took the whole baggie and dumped it in the toilet. IMMEDIATELY HALF THE CONTENTS TURNED INTO PINWORMS AND LINED UP IN THE TOILET. I cannot get over this.

Uh, so, I don't recommend you pouring the liquid you make down your nostril. Just drink it via your mouth, as it's going to make barely any sustained contact with the mucus membranes of your nose anyway, and simply be absorbed into your stomach the same as if you take it orally. Which - not incidentally - is likely why you're experiencing a better high, as oral is often the best ROA for meth.

As for all the parasite stuff, I think you must know on some level that it's not real. Parasites cannot survive in meth: it would kill them. Your brain is simply messing with you my friend, because you're breaking it with the continuous drug use. What you need is to take a break - whenever you start seeing things, as so many do with meth, it's time to call it quits.

My friend, I had to be treated for pinworms. I don't kno where u reside, but where I'm living they are using some type of chemical that is contaminated with a parasite. I've bagged all this stuff up, showed everyone. Everyone was freaked out. I took video of the toilet incident. When the toilet incident happened I wasn't even high. I had been sober for 4 days and that was a fresh bag. I don't experience hallucinations of any sort. This is real.

Ok well that does sound disgusting if you actually recorded threadworms :sick: But blame the infected human(s) in your supply chain - threadworms need a human host's guts to live in and feed on to survive and reproduce. They don't feed on chemicals.

So I get what u sayin, it’s right. But get this. It wasn’t yet a pinworm until the water hit it. That’s how pinworms are created—thru contaminated water. So it wasn’t yet a pinworm while mixed up in the dope. It was all the right “ingredients” to be a parasite as soon as it touched some water though. I never touched the stuff again. I was so turned off by it. Days later I was still expelling pieces of pinworms from my mouth. It was so gross.

So I get what u sayin, it’s right. But get this. It wasn’t yet a pinworm until the water hit it. That’s how pinworms are created—thru contaminated water. So it wasn’t yet a pinworm while mixed up in the dope. It was all the right “ingredients” to be a parasite as soon as it touched some water though. I never touched the stuff again. I was so turned off by it. Days later I was still expelling pieces of pinworms from my mouth. It was so gross.
Hold on there John let me get a biologist on the phone

Mannn I don't ever stay up beyond one day. When I first started snorting, sure. But that was so long ago. The shit I get how, I sleep every single night. I didn't want to be gross, but I had pinworms all over my anus, I didn't even need a tape test my doctor said they were absolutely visible to him.

Well, if the doctor can see them, then you are getting treatment, which is good. They can tell you how you most likely got them if you explain the situation. But since you seem sure that the meth gave them to you, then now would be a good time to stop doing meth, and maybe cut back on any other drugs you are doing.

Oh I stopped that day, never looked back. And it was the only thing I was doing. And I absolutely HATED IT. I had just got outta prison and wanted to lose the weight I had gained. That was its only purpose. I absolutely HATED the entire experience. The weight loss was positive. Lost 60 pounds in about a 7 month time frame that literally FLEW BY. But I couldn't stand being energized all the time. I was a DOWNER drug type guy before the prison stint. I was happy to put the meth behind me.

You probably picked up the infection in prison if it's actually diagnosed. Prisons and schools are the main places infections happen. But the pin worms falling out your face and turning into worms in water sounds very psychosisy.

Can you read? I didn't say ANYTHING about pinworms fallin out my face. I said pieces were comin out my mouth. Dead pieces of pinworms come out your mouth and anus when u have pinworms. I said dropping some of the meth I had into a cap full of water created a worm.

You probably picked up the infection in prison if it's actually diagnosed. Prisons and schools are the main places infections happen. But the pin worms falling out your face and turning into worms in water sounds very psychosisy.
Also, I didn't pick up anything in prison. I was checked thoroughly for everything before going to the halfway house. And checked again before leaving the halfway house. In my state they make sure you are good to go before releasing you from prisons and jails to get it on record and avoid lawsuits.

wrestlemania 22 eating worms GIF by WWE

Can you read? I didn't say ANYTHING about pinworms fallin out my face. I said pieces were comin out my mouth. Dead pieces of pinworms come out your mouth and anus when u have pinworms. I said dropping some of the meth I had into a cap full of water created a worm.
I don't think pin worm hydrochloride exists

@Mr. Krinkle thanks for that laugh. :p

@Johnjacobs123 I know you're not going to listen to me. This isn't the first or even the 18th person I've talked to over Bluelight who is having problems like yours. I don't know if it is the Methamphetamine or mental illness (no judgement) or a combination of the two. What you're experiencing is textbook stimulant-psychosis, especially considering the references to worms.

The paranoid-inducing effects of Methamphetamine often follow predefined tracks that are either:

-People, usually police listening to them, poisoning them etc.
-Insects/bugs/parasites on or in the body that must be removed.

If you go to the hospital they will help you out. It might not be exactly what you want. Thee will probably be antipsychotics and Benzodiazepines involved. They can help you get through this.

The mantra has to be go to the hospital and it will all stop. Keep telling yourself that.

I stopped over 7 months ago. I'm still shocked by it all though. It was real. I had to take the prescribed medication for pinworms a couple times to completely rid myself of it

We need video proof. Go grab a bag from the same source. Get a friend to video you pouring the bag in to the toilet. That’s the only way we’ll believe it was the meth that put the parasites.