• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth

cloudyguy79

Greenlighter
Is it possible to be a a fully functional meth addict? I've only started using last year and i only sniff it but I was using almost everyday to the point I wasn't sleeping for 10 days and I had 3 psychosis in 2 month, most likely from not eating or sleeping od drinking water for days so I stopped for 3 months and feel back in it. Now I do just enough to give me a small high and I'm able to go work everyday too now I eat and sleep and keep myself hydrated the problem I'm noticing is I need more to get high and I'm afraid that u can't be a fully functional meth addict.

yeah my tolerance ebbs and flows and whatnot but I fancy myself a pretty functional meth addict. I don't think you can be *fully* functional on any drug though. but apparently I pass the normie test because people make comments to me about other drug addicts that I find to be quite offensive and rude considering they're talking to....a drug addict. but yeah eating is important, sleeping is important. it kind of negates the whole point though and I'd rather quit but I can't seem to do that. sigh. I don't like psychosis though so yeah i don't shoot up anymore either.

I think that’s exactly what I need to do: be a fully functioning meth snorter for a little while (see my recent post).
I did it once when I was a teenager. I only snorted a tiny bit. I was up for three days.
My new combination of meds, and probably the Metformin, has got me sleeping my life away. Along with Anhedonia.
I’m hoping to reach out to someone I know who is a former dealer. He probably knows someone who would be willing to trade some uptown crank for some downtown oxycodone’s. Possibly some Coke, which I also haven’t done since I was in my 20s.
I just can’t live my life stuck in bed anymore from having zero energy. It’s been going on for months now.
Ugghh

Haven't done it since I was a teenager - But back then, it was just tiny, little hits (never mind lines!) and I'd be up for days - doing all kinds of stuff!

Haven't done it since I was a teenager - But back then, it was just tiny, little hits (never mind lines!) and I'd be up for days - doing all kinds of stuff!
Yeah I agree I wouldn't even call what I do now can be even called lines I guess just a little bump maybe .03 I do just to get the feeling so I'm not craving or having withdrawal from it. We I hope I can sleep tomorrow 😆 u still do it?

No. I don’t have any opportunities to get my hands on any ☹️
I know one guy, he used to be a coke dealer-who knows a lot of people, who I might be able to trade oxycodone’s for some. IDK 🤷🏼‍♂️

True I only did 2 small lines and I mean small the last line was at 6 pm and I still can't sleep I'm fighting myself not to do another line but what if I take a quarter of Hulk Xanax will it help me sleep I need to be at work again at 9 am

Yeah Xanax is a good one for that, if you’re on the comedown that is. If you’re too keyed up it probably won’t work for actual sleep, but if you’re coming down from stimulants or hallucinogens it’s one of the better ones for stomping out any residual stimulation quickly

I have my Klonopin for that (sleep at night). In my case, the only thing I need to combat with it is caffeine.
Today’s another perfect example of “sleeping my life away”… it really fooks with me. ☹️😟

Oh yeah I know that feel bruuuuther 🤣 I used to delude myself that I could get away with “weekend warrior” action, where I’d get a 50 bag on Friday night. By Monday morning I’d still be awake lol 😂 I’d go to school looking absolutely demented! Then I’d crash and sleep for a full 24 hours just about. So at least half my week was spent in an addled state 🤪

yeah my tolerance ebbs and flows and whatnot but I fancy myself a pretty functional meth addict. I don't think you can be *fully* functional on any drug though. but apparently I pass the normie test because people make comments to me about other drug addicts that I find to be quite offensive and rude considering they're talking to....a drug addict. but yeah eating is important, sleeping is important. it kind of negates the whole point though and I'd rather quit but I can't seem to do that. sigh. I don't like psychosis though so yeah i don't shoot up anymore either.

I completely agree with everything you just said my tolerance goes up too. I went from snorting to smoking and now smoking to slamming it and my tolerance is ridiculous. It’s either all or nothing so I fear an overdose so I put it down, but then I slam it again. Yeah it’s awesome. I’m not quitting! I don’t need to!
just gotta be smart about it! and having other people try to help you is not a success story you’ve got to do it for yourself if you wanna do it but the first person you tell that you’re doing something like take a few days off or quitting or whatever as soon as you say, something to somebody else, you’ve already failed you feel much better if you just keep it to yourself like you do your high

I’ve been so pissed off the past few days ☹️ I wrote a note to my PCP, about what I deal with on a daily basis…
Went to see him/ask for help - he said I needed to talk to my psychiatrist right away. I eventually did: emailed her a copy of my list, etc. She asked to see me - via zoom- then does nothing anyway ☹️
Except blame my opioids. Then tells me there’s no such thing as a pill for energy.
I’m changing shrinks - she was never any fucking help anyway.
Today was another miserable day stuck in bed with no energy.
Going to try Turkish coffee next.. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Is it possible to be a a fully functional meth addict? I've only started using last year and i only sniff it but I was using almost everyday to the point I wasn't sleeping for 10 days and I had 3 psychosis in 2 month, most likely from not eating or sleeping od drinking water for days so I stopped for 3 months and feel back in it. Now I do just enough to give me a small high and I'm able to go work everyday too now I eat and sleep and keep myself hydrated the problem I'm noticing is I need more to get high and I'm afraid that u can't be a fully functional meth addict.
That’s how drugs work, the more you do the more you need to get high. If you want to stay functional on it you’re going to have to skip the high part. You could stay at 10-15mg oral daily and treat it like adderall, you’re not going to get high but you’ll stay functioning and motivated.

I try not to do it much but on the weeks where I do get a bag(that my girl doesn’t smoke up on me anyway) I’ll usually eat/sniff a small amount and be good all day with a re dose of a small line later on. The only problem is no matter how little I do I can’t sleep, so I end up doing more the next morning just to function then have to force myself not to do more for the rest of the day so I can actually sleep that night. And it usually takes some edibles and alcohol to get me to sleep.

I'm not sure if functional is the word for it, but my friend holds down a job/bills/pet care pretty well. Or at least has been able to maintain it for the last few years.

I agree that the key is hydration, food, sleep where possible, and fighting that evil evil compulsive redose urge (still not sure how he does that)

4 months later, and I’ve made zero progress. They determined my testosterone levels were low. So, I get to rub this 1% gel on my upper arms each day.
The best part is – it’s been over a month and I see no improvement in anything. I was actually hoping that maybe this testosterone gel might help? I’m screwed. My only hope is to get some kind of stimulant.
I’ve always had a kind of “gift” for making my drugs last.
When I was a teenager, I was the only one among my friends, who could make my $20 bag of coke last for three days.
By that time, a couple of my friends had already ransacked their mother‘s pocketbooks.
It looks like my salvation lies in re-doubling my efforts, and trying to exchange my excess oxys for crank or even adderall.
I’ve successfully used 📬 before…
I’ll have to do it again. You’ll have to forgive me, I’m just really desperate.
I had to take Tizanidine over the past two days, because of some crazy back spasms.
So you can just imagine how much worse that made things.
I’ve got a Nespresso, espresso machine, and my DW bought me a boatload assortment of espresso pods for Christmas… I might be starting to get tired of them though?

I hope everyone is doing well 👍🏻

All signs point to no over the long term.

Unless you're taking five to 15 mg a day like somebody on desoxyn for ADHD. No you can't.

Even my 40 or 50 mg every 3 or 4 days isn't sustainable. I'll do it for a week or two and then take a month or two break.