• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth

I’m not a frequent meth user and have never personally owned a meth pipe. However, I’ve been told that technique is important when smoking meth from a pipe.

But when I see the tweaked in sf hitting a meth pipe it just seems like you put constant flame on it and the only trick is to roll it around the bulb.

My only suggestion would be to try getting a new pipe or smoking off foil. Alternatively, you may try iv or intranasal administration to see if it is just bad meth or if your pipe is actually stealing it.

If I ever try a different method it will most definitely be booty bumping, heard it was kitty fam
Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Do you use a torch lighter? I find those work better

Smoking meth is an art form if I’m do something that has potential to destroy ima do it right Atleast. When I’m smoke at home I try everything, I like to start with a torch then after a hit or 2 start using a bic.. why do you think it works better

Smoking meth is an art form if I’m do something that has potential to destroy ima do it right Atleast. When I’m smoke at home I try everything, I like to start with a torch then after a hit or 2 start using a bic.. why do you think it works better
I find well, torch you HAVE TO be careful to heat the pipe from afar first then you can get to it and get closer but generally never touch the pipe with the torch flame, but I find personally that ( i actually smoke hard out of meth pipes prefferably) so when i smoke i find torch = faster smoke and if your technique is on point you never lose quality due to too much heat, ofc their diff drugs but ive smoked meth aswell in it, smoked waaaaay better and faster than my crack but a bic works but it blackens the pipe if you dont do it right and i hate not seeing into my pipe

I think foil works pretty damn good if done correctly and gets you geeked. Lightbulbs are #2 for me, they can be nice but also can be weak due to too much space and oxygen in bulb...oil burners are by far the best...I prefer using a jet lighter...if I have a bic lighter I don't let flame touch bulb

I never felt like more of a junkie until I smoked out of lightbulb then I actually felt dirtier when i used foil both of those sucked I’d rather boof my gear..

I can't imagine a better, less wasteful way than using foil, as long as you have a good technique so no vapour escapes

Could be a few things. First did you get it hot a.f. and thin the glass? If so you probably need WAAAY less heat than you used to. You can smoke with a bic and still keep it clear, you just need to keep the tip of the flame like a half inch away.. Make sure its clean then check for damage. Still good? Are you letting it cool completely between hits? If it's staying hot its wasting your gear.

Could be a few things. First did you get it hot a.f. and thin the glass? If so you probably need WAAAY less heat than you used to. You can smoke with a bic and still keep it clear, you just need to keep the tip of the flame like a half inch away.. Make sure its clean then check for damage. Still good? Are you letting it cool completely between hits? If it's staying hot its wasting your gear.
Thank you since joining I’ve been really trying to cool between hits and I’ve noticed my dope stretching further I stay with the bic low and slow just like BbQ usually only use torch for the melt and to help clean those tough spot. An old timer bring me into this and the one he stressed is nothing will waste your dope like a dirty pipe and a noob with a torch. What do you mean by thin the glass? Tia

Old timer knows what's up lol. I personally hate to use a torch for tough spots on the bubble, yes it'll get them to go away but it also cause the glass to actually thin in those spots and you'll end up wasting product in a piece that looks clean but doesn't heat evenly and your gear can disappear over one of those thin/hot spots. If your shit is straight up vanishing suddenly when by all accounts it should be vaping, it's probably that.

Most spots should be able up be wiped with a wet q-tip or a little ash if need be... I literally just watched a friend clean 3-4 pieces to death last week. They didn't want to listen so I let them see for themselves when they repacked. If its not too bad I try to adjust my "technique" to accommodate but you're better off just getting a fresh one especially when if you're still learning.

Old timer knows what's up lol. I personally hate to use a torch for tough spots on the bubble, yes it'll get them to go away but it also cause the glass to actually thin in those spots and you'll end up wasting product in a piece that looks clean but doesn't heat evenly and your gear can disappear over one of those thin/hot spots. If your shit is straight up vanishing suddenly when by all accounts it should be vaping, it's probably that.

Most spots should be able up be wiped with a wet q-tip or a little ash if need be... I literally just watched a friend clean 3-4 pieces to death last week. They didn't want to listen so I let them see for themselves when they repacked. If its not too bad I try to adjust my "technique" to accommodate but you're better off just getting a fresh one especially when if you're still learning.
I try to keep out contaminates but shit happens so I got a lil contamination pile, so when I got nada that’s my go to point being that ends up creating a f’n mess. How do you attack that, I also have the magic erasers and a thin piece of wiring, but no joke sometimes this Motherfucker be Basically my come up was just chillin wit the ole timer as he sold dope so I’ve cleaned my fair share of pipes. That was the trade off I’m his go get me bitch and he just keeps loading up the dope. Works for me! Off topic. He always bitches when I used the torch but I can’t figure out another way I try scratching it but that it slow af. Any other ideas

Other thing zgeer .com has good quality pipes for.98 cents shipping takes 3-4 weeksthey come from Laos but he buys them by the hundred, in town they charge 3-5$ so I been cleaning less

Is it actually building up in the pipe and can be seen, as this sounds like Pyrex pipe? If that is actually it, one could scrape it or dissolve it with a liquid. It may not be a trivial amount if that is what happening.

When I would smoke op with a traditional layout with scrapers and lamps and dross and ash boxes and everything, the last time I smoked and decided to eat my opium from then on because smoking was wasteful, I scraped the keyless saxophone (bamboo pipe) for the first time (and followed up with a test-tube brush) and pulled out all the dross from my use of it and probably the previous owners -- that and the ashes I poured from the ash receptacle gave me enough morphine and the rest to dissolve in tea, coffee, and šljivovica for 56 hits that would knock me on my arse and make me feel just like Jesus' cousin that lasted me a month and got me through the sequelae of dropping a clock on my foot and breaking two toes. I still have the layout and sometimes think of hitting the pipe again both for the smoking and the ashes and dross. The latter may be the faeces of the drug according to Confucius, but they are also two to four times more concentrated as they have most of the morphine in the original opium. One of my cats and one of the rabbits became hopheads by curling up next to me when I was puffing and licking the pipe when I was on the nod, so I gave them some dross in milk and shared my M and Dilaudid and Dipidolor with them afterwards. The first proof I saw it can work for maintenance.

Last edited:
Is it actually building up in the pipe and can be seen, as this sounds like Pyrex pipe? If that is actually it, one could scrape it or dissolve it with a liquid. It may not be a trivial amount if that is what happening.

When I would smoke op with a traditional layout with scrapers and lamps and dross and ash boxes and everything, the last time I smoked and decided to eat my opium from then on because smoking was wasteful, I scraped the keyless saxophone (bamboo pipe) for the first time (and followed up with a test-tube brush) and pulled out all the dross from my use of it and probably the previous owners -- that and the ashes I poured from the ash receptacle gave me enough morphine and the rest to dissolve in tea, coffee, and šljivovica for 56 hits that would knock me on my arse and make me feel just like Jesus' cousin that lasted me a month and got me through the sequelae of dropping a clock on my foot and breaking two toes. I still have the layout and sometimes think of hitting the pipe again both for the smoking and the ashes and dross. The latter may be the faeces of the drug according to Confucius, but they are also two to four times more concentrated as they have most of the morphine in the original opium.
What? Do they speak English in what? What? Say, what one more time Motherfucker I dare you!
Samuel L Jackson pulp fiction classic. I couldn’t follow along with your comments terminology is foreign to me, and when I reference dope I speaking of meth. I do love me some roxies love goofballin.

What? Do they speak English in what? What? Say, what one more time Motherfucker I dare you!
Samuel L Jackson pulp fiction classic. I couldn’t follow along with your comments terminology is foreign to me, and when I reference dope I speaking of meth. I do love me some roxies love goofballin.

Is there piled-up meth residue in the pipe? I'd wager it is actually a little more concentrated than the original stuff, so if that is the case, collect it and booty-bump or smoke it when you have a useable amount.

I heard booty bumping was that new wave but I’m scared it’s gonna wreck my rectum. Down here in good ole san an there was just a news story about a news anchor that booty bump meth had some gay sex then od’d.. idk how much to do cause your body process it different. From my research I heard it’s the best way to get the most out of your dope. It’s a funny thing tho I’m not one to like having something put in my ass but love getting high? Decisions decisions

The news anchor's booty bump OD may have happened because of bleeding in the rectum which allow contents to go directly into the bloodstream without passing through the epithelium and so forth, as the lining the rectum, with all the capillaries and lymph vessels in it which are supposed to pick up the drugs first, is about as thick as toilet tissue or newsprint. This leads to some of the issues which can specifically bedevil our fellow humans of all persuasions who like to tush push, peg, or stick objects up there, though hard stools and sharp contents thereof can do it too. If a doctor does a prostate examination without squirting enough KY up there first, there is a risk of some nicks too.

If I were inclined to booty bump, or administer Dilaudid or Vilan suppositories, or Valium Arse Foam, all other things being equal, I would make sure that I had not passed any difficult bowel movements for at least 18-36 hours and nothing else had been stuck up there. Maybe divide the dose in two and wait a few minutes.