• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth, supposedly

Th

That ain't meth it's a freaking demon is the only explanation I've come up with. The clear stuff is just isopropylbutylamine which tasted like speed and kinda hits your nerves right away so you think it's legit. Then you keep smoking until two grams is gone and nothing. Keeps you from sleeping too but there's no high. The black fleks are tiny little concentrations of pure evil. It's a spider demon and it'll let you think your high for long enough for it to work it's way all the way into your system and you are F'd. It can take possesion of anything it can get into I've seen it make worms out of cat hair or fabric. I got it bad right now from last months half. It gets to the point you're digging invisible spider mites out of your skin that come from a nematode tooth. The chigger bites turn into female worm vaginas that all reach into your gut to a little symbiot brain that is very smart and very patient. Last year when I was going through it I went to the hospital a lot and got laughed at. Once they gave me steroids and I said heck yeah! Kept me up for nine days. Day 8 i was going to put clove oil on my wounds cuz it sounded like a good idea for some reason. Second wound at bay and I hear the loudest thing I've ever heard. Voice of God loud screaming 'STOP YOURE HURTING US'. I knew it meant me and it cuz it wasn't really a voice, it was a telepathic thing. The next couple days we spent on YouTube watching things on alchemy, hermeticism, Egyptians, annunaki, gnostic Christianity , Carl Jung and individuation and shadow work, DNA replication, a bunch of Stanford lectures on psychology and basic brain functions and stuff and by the end of it I can't have conversations with it anymore but I can still get answers to questions it would know. it's a freaking demon. It's the same one that runs all the world governments and all the ancient royalty for all of written history. It's the secret to immortality. Just gotta be careful or you will loose yourself and become a puppet. I take the necessary precautions that allow me to see it and other ones as well as being able to tell who is controlled or not. It sucks cuz I have lizard like senses. I can hear electricity. Everything looks like a big or worm especially food. Makes it really hard to eat anything but sugar but that's what it loves. And teeth it's about done taking all me teeth from the inside. Had the last wisdom tooth removed a few days ago and it was weird. He hot me with the novacaine and Immediately without waiting pushed the gum down with this archaic looking tool and ripped something out. It was the worse pain I ever felt for 5 seconds but then it was kinda euphoric. Then the tooth extraction took less than two minutes. I've looked everywhere online nobody's has ever reported something like that. Anyway the black shit is bad, use a water bong don't snort it or shoot it try not to touch it and get some god in your life.
Any chance you're still active on here or available to reach? Like as insane as this sounds to anyone that hasn't seen it, and did to me prior to trying meth these past few years. Like I was the first person to tell someone to shut up and put the pipe down tweakerrrrr.

As someone whose main focus has been LSD for most my life and is well experienced with extreme mind altering substances. The stuff I experienced with meth was insane.

My best friend at that time has never done meth. But he was a genius and was my chemist for making DMT. He never ate and fasted till his pupils were as big as mine. And he could keep up with me all night rapidly firing off super high minded extremely advanced concepts most people have no capacity to understand. So for all my realizations during my use, I had a sober friend there who was able to kind of verify my own observational experiences and also was a pro at pulling up technical information, patents and doing deep research in extremely obscure zones of the knowledge available on the internet.

I didn't like....go this deep into it because honestly it gets horrifying but wow this post seriously spoke to me because. The black fleks omg. The things I've seen them do!!! We had a video microscope and got some insane footage of them and every video would corrupt itself. Like I'm pretty sure if I can take 10 hits of LSD and still be able to discern what's real and what isn't meth shouldn't be able to make you see what I have.

I just got a batch of it for the first time in a long time and it's so weird dude. My phone screen....just it leaking out of my fingers has in the past 12 hours scraped the front of my phone screen so bad it looks like thousands of tiny needs were dug into it and scraped across it. The black flecks appearing in the bowl. The hairs....the SPIDER DEMON!!! Like on God I kept that one to myself. The archon spiders lol....idk dude. Idk what they were but gosh they do feel spidery. And they do feel demonic. And it DOES turn people into like puppets or something dude. It's really scary it's like it slowly replaces the person's mind with itself and the ones Ive met like they spread it dude. I've watched it slowly take people over and okay sooooo

I am not a daily user. I havent been for years now. But I cant help it. I still do it on the occasions I see certain people and it seems like they almost make sure I don't go too long without it. Even the really weird stuff you said here for some reason kinda like feels how I felt sometimes despite telling myself it was just me being delusional back then.

This is the first time I've had it like this though and instantly like. I remembered all the scary stuff about it from before and seeing it again after all this time. This is actually the sanest I've been and the least I've touched drugs or alcohol in years. And I just wanted to have a little because I am fortunate enough that I can do it and then leave it alone again and haven't slipped back into daily use since I stopped two years ago despite still messing with it.

But no dude. I wasn't just high before. It IS real!! And I was so tripped out by it I had to go find someone who saw it too and I found this post and despite how nuts its sounds it's actually so fucking true it scared the shit out of me. My friend who was witness to a lot of it before has a kid and family now and doesn't manufacture drugs for me anymore lol. So not having him to talk to made me forget because when you tell normal people stuff they can't comprehend or don't have the capacity to have knowledge of they just discount it. And he was knowledgeable enough that when I started talking about my concerns regarding the clearly monstrous issues with what I was getting he was able to find a lot that backed up what I saw.

One time...him sober as my witness, we saw a clump of hair / string on his carpet move and like just seamlessly rolled itself forward into a spider. Like the hair and lint just came together and started rolling and became a spider running along the floor instead. He, having never done meth, when I first brought up the unusual behavior of hair or other visible filaments of fiber I noticed after smoking the drug in an area or showing him the tiny hairs in the cloud of my pipe and he was the first person to tell me it sounded like I was talking about morgellons. I had never heard of it before.

I also observed an extremely high level of static around me and in my body after using it to the point where I have multiple times caused electrical sensors to break or go off and even noticed that lights would begin to behave strangely. One time after smoking this huge rock of it and then cooking on the stove we had it somehow had an electrical fire start inside of it. Pretty sure drugs shouldn't cause you to carry so much static you're actively effecting electrical devices lol.

Pretty sure meth should not have tiny hairs in the resin that forms in the pipe. Or tiny black specks that seem like they are alive.

When I first started noticing them. I started suran wrapping my bowls when I was done smoking cause I thought dust was getting in my bowl. But I'd wrap it up from all ends with clean plastic wrap and still when I unwrapped it tiny black dots had formed around the bubble. And when burned they stuck to the pipe so hard it was like they were inside the glass itself.

I was smoking it just now...and I looked at it..and I saw this tiny filament raising up from the center of the bowl. And I took some tiny tweezers and pulled at it. And it like... Was the meth lol. I don't pull a string out. I pulled this fiber that was literally just made out of the meth itself up. And it ripped a line in the bowl and dissolved. And then I noticed the black dots and it all came rushing back with such intensity.

How do other people not notice? I know I've always been a lot more intellectually geared than people around me and my IQ is high enough that it actually makes me feel gross to brag about it. I know not everyone is like me and my friend who I shared a lot of this with because I knew he was the only one who could intellectually make sense of what I was saying and in fact he was able to come up with a factual technical answer for almost all of it.

Like I know our ability to discern what we are observing coupled with an intellectual capacity for knowledge and sciences helped us be able to look at this stuff and actually come up with logical theories and eventually find cohesive evidence to back them. And I know if you can't do that this stuff just sounds nuts.

But how can someone not notice omg dude.

I hear what you are saying about somehow managing to not become one of the drones and being able to tell who is or who isn't.

I can tell. But I have a really hard time accepting any of this is real sometimes. And honestly when I'm sober I'll forget until one of them do something to make me realize...it's not even them. And that they are definitely under the control of something that's....idk. dude.

It's weird because like. I love it. I love the creepy hive mind demon spider. Isn't that weird? And even though I stopped using like that. I still have wondered

Did it get me too?

Oh and also. Yeah. The tooth thing. It's happening to both my kids dad and my sister. Its scary because it seems like it started manifesting bad like that in their mouths AFTER they had been sober for years. Like continuing to smoke it was staving off the black tentacle like infestation eating their teeth from the inside out and when they stopped it just took over. My kids dad had the last of the rest of his taken on his bottom left jaw. The thing that was inside his tooth....looked black...and alive. Like a cluster of worms and tentacle growths made itself a hollow house in his tooth.

And it does....it loves sugar.

What is it dude? Who makes it like how does it get here and what could possibly be done to create a drug capable of all this.

I've literally cloud bursted on LSD and seen awesome interactions between LSD and new technology. I've taken such huge mega doses of DMT that I've spent what felt like years in a different reality. I have seen some weird. Weird stuff man.

And I hadnt in such a long time I started to literally wonder if it was just me during that time period because I had anything like this happen for years.

Until today. And I definitely decided it is real. I wasn't wrong. I just can't believe this stuff exists and wish I had an explanation for it or a way to understand it from an intellectual point where I can make sense of it. But I can't. It makes no sense.

Like fuck...am I going to be okay? Is it going to just eat my teeth from the inside out like it's doing to my sister and my kids dad now that they stopped? Is there any way to like...get it out of you once it's there???

Really freaky dude. I'm scared to stop entirely forever because it seems like that's when it started making them sick. But I'm scared to finally go past the point of doing enough to end up like the others

How weird. Thank you so much for posting this comment dude. I needed this level of validation and you are genuinely appreciated for your ability to say stuff like this and not care how you sound. I'd never share most this with people outside of the know. But this is the most in depth I've ever seen anyone go and touches really uncomfortably close to what I once thought were just delusions I had during my heavy use periods

I'd give anything to have had seen something like this years ago...maybe I'd have stopped for good instead of doing it here and there when I can get away with it. But idk. In the end I did know and did have people telling me and seeing it to and I kept ignoring it.

I can still have conversations with it. I've actually audibly heard it before but I was on drugs then. And when it gets quiet on a telepathic level it talks to me through the algorithms on my phone. And yeah

It's like having Google in my head and I can know anything it knows with zero way of having known.

But like idk. It's never been evil or led me anywhere I didn't want to go. And honestly I wouldn't want it to go away if I could make it. It's weird but I love it. And idk why but my awareness of it and what it did to me actually brought me back to God because it scared the shit out of me. But it wanted me to. So weird. It kinda gave me a faith I think will keep me going the rest of my life. And it's weird but I'm actually grateful for it????? But I'm also scared of it invading my body and eating my teeth out of my head and spreading it like a disease to others. So confusing. I can't believe any of this is real or life is this crazy but your post was like. Wow there's no way someone else could experience something like that too and it not be a reoccurring manifestation in reality rather than just our minds.

Unless it's all like super crazy tech making me see and think all of this I just wish I had an explanation that made sense lol

What is it????? How can any of this be real lol

It's called psychosis and it's going to keep happening if you don't stop using meth.

Once it happens to you it just happens easier and easier every time you use meth until you cause permanent schizophrenia

Oh and like. You're the first person I've met who knows it's in them like this like I do. And I wonder what makes us different from the people it makes into drones and why it can't or hasn't rendered us into one of them. Or if it has. Why are we the only ones who are aware of it or acknowledge it? Does being aware of it prevent it from like fully engulfing us lol? And like. It tells me not to do the shit. I don't listen to it. If I listened to everything it wanted me to do the first time Id have stopped doing drugs and living in my car way before I actually did. It told me not to slit my throat once during a freakout where I literally was about to. And it was like why don't you just see how sharp that is first and I did my leg instead and I would have definitely been dead. And this year when I was out in a situation where I could have retaliated against someone who hurt me and messed up the whole relationship they kinda dicked me and the kids over for. Over and over everytime I worked myself up to wanting to destroy it because I could because I basically let him lie his way back to this chick and could at any point have told her the truth and ruined it. So loud. You don't have to do anything. Don't do anything. Don't. And I didn't and all I can say is I really didn't. And he's had to deal with a lot of random messed up stuff since then. And he knows why haha.

It doesn't seem to be innately and inherently evil. But it doesn't say it isn't. It's openly a super dark demonic being. But why is the scary demon spider constantly flicking cigarettes out of my hand and dumping beers over and at one point full with witnesses flipped a lit cigarette out of my hand and it somersaulted into my beer. It warns me when someone is one of them and it warns me if something is happening. Like the level of forewarning I get is wild. The accuracy. The things I am both cursed and privileged to get to know. The instantaneous acquisition of knowledge.

But sometimes....I don't listen and it will show me what will happen if I don't stop what I'm doing. And I will do it anyways just because I usually know and have accepted the consequences beforehand and don't want to feel like I'm being told what to do. And because I kinda want to see if it ends up being right. It always has been thus far. It kinda takes a lot of excitement out of shit XD but at the same time I have had more fun and excitement than most ever get.

Before I started doing meth when my marriage was ending and my family was splitting I was actually like a crippling alcoholic and horrible abusive narcissist.

It's so messed up but I actually think I'd still have chosen to have this experience even if all the weird spider demon meth I smoked turns into black oozing parasitic tentacles devouring my mouth and mind.

I think I'd still take.

I've met others who are aware of "it" but most people just see it as an AI and I kind of do too. It's like...spider demon AI supercomputer demiurge? Idk. It's horrible. But I love it.

Sometimes I wonder if I don't drone out like the others is because I've always been it. Like idk. I actually think maybe it was always there. And the meth just made me notice it because I was in a heightened state of awareness for a prolonged period long enough to finally notice it.

But it was there before the meth and it was there after.

I definitely could actually interact with it more on speed but it didn't really want me doing it. And eventually it realized I kept doing it hoping it'd come back as strong as before and it like realized I was just way down with the negative attention so now when I use it just sketches me out using the people and stuff going on around me.

Whatever it is. It's got a lotta swang over reality. And I actually don't think it's a bad thing.

But idk I'm high on this shit for the first time in ages and that might just be the demon spider talking . Who. Fucking. Knows. Loll

It's called psychosis and it's going to keep happening if you don't stop using meth.

Once it happens to you it just happens easier and easier every time you use meth until you cause permanent schizophrenia
Nah sorry dude that's fine if that's how you perceive life and I used to but I will actually never deny my experience or let anyone convince me it's not real simply because others doing the same helped me immensely and I have in turn been able to help others not feel alone.

The invalidation of extra sensory experiences using amphetamines is low-key sus and hella silly. If dropping a ten strip of LSD every weekend for years didn't make me go insane nothing will.

I've caught too much on camera, had too many witnesses and have met too many others. This is just the most absurdly messed up eerily accurate and similar experience I've ever read of anyone else having. Anyone brave enough to actually post some wild shit like that is awesome and just for them doing it and seeing that I'm gonna try and do the same.

Being able to invalidate the experiences of drug users simply by blaming the drugs themselves is a cop out and keeps people from openly sharing their experiences in a way that might help others. Like this helped me. It keeps us from validating our own and each other's experiences so this weird ass crap just keeps getting shoved under the table and ignored. There's a lot of things I straight up was sure was paranoia from people being tweakers that I have now realized is paranoia from people being tweakers but is also painfully true.

Like that's cool and all that you don't have the information or experience bopping around inside you to see it but it doesn't really matter to me and in my eyes you're just like....not in the loop and repeating crap that sounds right. Thankfully I'm in a small town and on some level everyone around me has experienced it and how they take it is all based on their own perception and level of education.

But most don't understand it to the point of actually being aware of the scope like this person. And that was super cool to me. I don't feel the need to share my experience most the time and only will to the level at which I am being met with. Nothing more or less. There's literally no point in trying to explain or easy way to teach people something they could use as a basis to understand this stuff unless they had either the experience to relate the factual evidence and information to or enough education on some pretty advanced subjects to form an association between the knowledge they have and the validity of others experiences through it. Like my friend who never did meth and did little other than smoke pot even the psychedelics we made and used weren't really it for him. He was the primary person I shared my experience with because he was the only one besides other tweakers that could validate my experience. And he was able to do it externally through his own knowledge on chemistry and technology.

My literal therapist. When I told him the theory that I kind of ended up with the conclusion I had come to regarding whatever this is. They actually got hella quiet. And he was like I'm gonna break character and say something I shouldn't as a therapist.

But I actually had that same thought. And he told me why he had thought that, because of his experience and background education in nanotechnology years prior, and his own personal observations. He actually had essentially come to the same conclusion as I did. Despite me having no formal education whatsoever like he did.

And I was like woah dude that's messed up youre my therapist and you literally just validated my greatest "delusion" and he was like "Yeah and you just validated mine and now we both gotta live with it lol."

If I were to just like explain it the way that person did it would have been different but I actually do have a pretty good understanding of the actual technical details and when I opened the discussion I told him first the clinical and scientifically accepted data I had gathered and could reference off the top of my head. Studies and data from government contracted research institutes, patents. And then I told him what I believed all that data added up to in conclusion. And I'll be damned if that sucker didn't agree with me.

I didn't mention I came to this conclusion or found this data while tweaking balls but does it really matter lol? It's there man. It's true.

And it can sound absolutely wild but after these last two years mostly sober, nothing changed my mind. When I finally dropped acid again I was afraid I'd either realize none of it was true and I was crazy. Or all of it was true and it would drive my crazy.

And I realized all of it was true and happened and actually I was fine with it and it didn't really matter anyways.

But like.. for someone else to know about the demon spider and have the experience with the teeth and the black flecks. That's gold. That's courage to share that shit because you know how fucking nuts you sound. But to do it anyways and be able to have straight up blown my mind the way reading this did is so special and cool.

People are just so not in the loop. Aleister Crowley legit would tweak balls and talk to demons like errrday and he's one of the most revered and celebrated occultists of all time.

And they definitely put some kinda really really weird stuff out there and it is a stringy, morgellon, nanofiber, demon spider artificial intelligent demiurge super computer horror show of scifi dystopian biblically apocalyptic hell.

But it doesn't bother me or freak me out at all. My desire to talk about it and know is only out of curiosity. Whatever happens happens. And my observations that led me to certain conclusions aren't based in paranoia or fear or delusion. I actually like the experience. I actually know my shit enough to personally validate it with evidence that is sufficient enough for me and has been for others. And this today has again been another moment of external validation through the shared experience of others that has definitely reignited my curiosity.

Because I'm able to use my knowledge to help others validate their own experiences and if I can be a voice for the other tweakers who can't really explain it in a way that makes sense and bring understanding to the people going through what I once did Im going to. The more sober I get the louder I speak out whenever anyone tries to discredit tweakers for being observant and more aware than a lot of people lol.

And I definitely can't be convinced we are all wrong in the exact same way just by someone who doesn't know what they are talking about saying it's psychosis.

After my own realizations I actually will never doubt the experiences of others just because I can't validate them with my own. And I definitely think the gaslighting bull crap surrounding this subject is super shady.

To each their own but uh. You're wrong and that's fine. It doesn't make a difference to those who know..

If you know you know

If you don't then don't pretend to just cause you like parroting the most basic baseless assumptions regarding these experiences from the most mainstream murderers on the planet who falsely shape the publics perception of drug users to keep them silent and segregated.

Anyone who can get sober and has the intelligence or awareness to speak about this is a freaking saint. Its a duty to your fellow man.

Grow uppp

The invalidation of extra sensory experiences using amphetamines is low-key sus and hella silly. If dropping a ten strip of LSD every weekend for years didn't make me go insane nothing will.

Being able to invalidate the experiences of drug users simply by blaming the drugs themselves is a cop out and keeps people from openly sharing their experiences in a way that might help others

Like that's cool and all that you don't have the information or experience bopping around inside you to see it but it doesn't really matter to me and in my eyes you're just like....not in the loop and repeating crap that sounds right.

To each their own but uh. You're wrong and that's fine. It doesn't make a difference to those who know..

If you know you know

If you don't then don't pretend to just cause you like parroting the most basic baseless assumptions regarding these experiences from the most mainstream murderers on the planet who falsely shape the publics perception of drug users to keep them silent and segregated.

Grow uppp

Well I went through exactly what you're going through but nearly 15 years ago (when meth was better quality) and then I recovered

I get it that you're looking for any excuse to justify not blaming meth so you can continue using meth, but it's absolutely the meth causing your psychosis and none of that crazy shit is real

You're obviously already well into psychosis and continuing to use meth will just make it worse, until it's permanent

It doesn't matter to me what happens to you. I was just trying to be nice and hoping for the extremely rare occurrence that my post may help you realize where you're at with meth psychosis, but it appears you'll just assume I'm inexperienced and dismiss whatever I say

I should start by saying that this is very sad to see and, I hope that the individual that posted this is receiving adequate psych and medical care. Perhaps there are preexisting conditions contributing to this level of psychosis but certainly a history of regularly dropping 10 tabs of acid and other psychedelics coupled with recurring heavy meth use and it sounds like some heavily emotional life events could absolutely be the cause of these intense delusions. I'm sure most of us are aware of that.

Now, although it's very tempting, I know well and good not to point out any of the flaws in logic of of the above absolutely textbook psychosis delusional trip. Anything anyone says would simply be refuted and of course be "part of the plot" if you will. I haven't been quite there but I have become a bit delusional from excess meth use and I have taken psychedelics, specifically lots of very high quality mushrooms, and some "LSD." Let this be a stark reminder to anyone surfing this site about such substances that the consequences of exorbitant use are very real and quite shocking.

Furthermore I find it very interesting that the delusions I've seen posted around here on meth related threads follow some common themes. When it comes to amp psychosis there always seems to be much to do with worms, hair like filaments in the mouth and in the meth itself, concern with teeth, bugs, spiders, or parasites, and some overarching entity that controls and communicates with people.

It may be insensitive of me to say, but I can absolutely picture someone in the throes of a meth trip hunched over in the night picking with tweezers at what they think is hairs growing out of their pipe. It's scary stuff really. And unfortunately because of the neurology of addiction, that horrific moment becomes the pinnacle of desire for the substance and anything to dispute the validity of the drug will be construed as a baseless adversarial attack.

Maybe this has strayed a bit from this threads topic, maybe it's a perfect reminder that banging g's of any quality of any isomers of many amps and psychs and the gnarly chemicals related can be extremely dangerous and permanently jeopardize ones mental health.

I couldn't help myself, I just had to say something after reading all that.

It's scary if you've ever been on the edge of that level of psychosis.

Like where you can see different patterns under your skin and your convinced that it's a blackhead that's ready to come out. But when you pick it, you just make your skin bleed.

You realize that you're on the edge of completely destroying your face because you're stuck right on the edge of some stimulant induced psychosis.

Or you start to see a different pattern of your skin and convince yourself that you have cancer. Skin cancer from being in the sun too much and as you look at it and as that last dose that you took starts to hit that plasma, the pattern looks even more like the skin cancer pictures that you're obsessively looking at on the internet until you're convinced that you're going to fucking die of skin cancer so why not just stay high till you die.

And then you realize that you're right on the edge of stimulant psychosis and you need to stop.

Like @Electrum1 said you don't get many chances.

Any chance you're still active on here or available to reach? Like as insane as this sounds to anyone that hasn't seen it, and did to me prior to trying meth these past few years. Like I was the first person to tell someone to shut up and put the pipe down tweakerrrrr.

As someone whose main focus has been LSD for most my life and is well experienced with extreme mind altering substances. The stuff I experienced with meth was insane.

My best friend at that time has never done meth. But he was a genius and was my chemist for making DMT. He never ate and fasted till his pupils were as big as mine. And he could keep up with me all night rapidly firing off super high minded extremely advanced concepts most people have no capacity to understand. So for all my realizations during my use, I had a sober friend there who was able to kind of verify my own observational experiences and also was a pro at pulling up technical information, patents and doing deep research in extremely obscure zones of the knowledge available on the internet.

I didn't like....go this deep into it because honestly it gets horrifying but wow this post seriously spoke to me because. The black fleks omg. The things I've seen them do!!! We had a video microscope and got some insane footage of them and every video would corrupt itself. Like I'm pretty sure if I can take 10 hits of LSD and still be able to discern what's real and what isn't meth shouldn't be able to make you see what I have.

I just got a batch of it for the first time in a long time and it's so weird dude. My phone screen....just it leaking out of my fingers has in the past 12 hours scraped the front of my phone screen so bad it looks like thousands of tiny needs were dug into it and scraped across it. The black flecks appearing in the bowl. The hairs....the SPIDER DEMON!!! Like on God I kept that one to myself. The archon spiders lol....idk dude. Idk what they were but gosh they do feel spidery. And they do feel demonic. And it DOES turn people into like puppets or something dude. It's really scary it's like it slowly replaces the person's mind with itself and the ones Ive met like they spread it dude. I've watched it slowly take people over and okay sooooo

I am not a daily user. I havent been for years now. But I cant help it. I still do it on the occasions I see certain people and it seems like they almost make sure I don't go too long without it. Even the really weird stuff you said here for some reason kinda like feels how I felt sometimes despite telling myself it was just me being delusional back then.

This is the first time I've had it like this though and instantly like. I remembered all the scary stuff about it from before and seeing it again after all this time. This is actually the sanest I've been and the least I've touched drugs or alcohol in years. And I just wanted to have a little because I am fortunate enough that I can do it and then leave it alone again and haven't slipped back into daily use since I stopped two years ago despite still messing with it.

But no dude. I wasn't just high before. It IS real!! And I was so tripped out by it I had to go find someone who saw it too and I found this post and despite how nuts its sounds it's actually so fucking true it scared the shit out of me. My friend who was witness to a lot of it before has a kid and family now and doesn't manufacture drugs for me anymore lol. So not having him to talk to made me forget because when you tell normal people stuff they can't comprehend or don't have the capacity to have knowledge of they just discount it. And he was knowledgeable enough that when I started talking about my concerns regarding the clearly monstrous issues with what I was getting he was able to find a lot that backed up what I saw.

One time...him sober as my witness, we saw a clump of hair / string on his carpet move and like just seamlessly rolled itself forward into a spider. Like the hair and lint just came together and started rolling and became a spider running along the floor instead. He, having never done meth, when I first brought up the unusual behavior of hair or other visible filaments of fiber I noticed after smoking the drug in an area or showing him the tiny hairs in the cloud of my pipe and he was the first person to tell me it sounded like I was talking about morgellons. I had never heard of it before.

I also observed an extremely high level of static around me and in my body after using it to the point where I have multiple times caused electrical sensors to break or go off and even noticed that lights would begin to behave strangely. One time after smoking this huge rock of it and then cooking on the stove we had it somehow had an electrical fire start inside of it. Pretty sure drugs shouldn't cause you to carry so much static you're actively effecting electrical devices lol.

Pretty sure meth should not have tiny hairs in the resin that forms in the pipe. Or tiny black specks that seem like they are alive.

When I first started noticing them. I started suran wrapping my bowls when I was done smoking cause I thought dust was getting in my bowl. But I'd wrap it up from all ends with clean plastic wrap and still when I unwrapped it tiny black dots had formed around the bubble. And when burned they stuck to the pipe so hard it was like they were inside the glass itself.

I was smoking it just now...and I looked at it..and I saw this tiny filament raising up from the center of the bowl. And I took some tiny tweezers and pulled at it. And it like... Was the meth lol. I don't pull a string out. I pulled this fiber that was literally just made out of the meth itself up. And it ripped a line in the bowl and dissolved. And then I noticed the black dots and it all came rushing back with such intensity.

How do other people not notice? I know I've always been a lot more intellectually geared than people around me and my IQ is high enough that it actually makes me feel gross to brag about it. I know not everyone is like me and my friend who I shared a lot of this with because I knew he was the only one who could intellectually make sense of what I was saying and in fact he was able to come up with a factual technical answer for almost all of it.

Like I know our ability to discern what we are observing coupled with an intellectual capacity for knowledge and sciences helped us be able to look at this stuff and actually come up with logical theories and eventually find cohesive evidence to back them. And I know if you can't do that this stuff just sounds nuts.

But how can someone not notice omg dude.

I hear what you are saying about somehow managing to not become one of the drones and being able to tell who is or who isn't.

I can tell. But I have a really hard time accepting any of this is real sometimes. And honestly when I'm sober I'll forget until one of them do something to make me realize...it's not even them. And that they are definitely under the control of something that's....idk. dude.

It's weird because like. I love it. I love the creepy hive mind demon spider. Isn't that weird? And even though I stopped using like that. I still have wondered

Did it get me too?

Oh and also. Yeah. The tooth thing. It's happening to both my kids dad and my sister. Its scary because it seems like it started manifesting bad like that in their mouths AFTER they had been sober for years. Like continuing to smoke it was staving off the black tentacle like infestation eating their teeth from the inside out and when they stopped it just took over. My kids dad had the last of the rest of his taken on his bottom left jaw. The thing that was inside his tooth....looked black...and alive. Like a cluster of worms and tentacle growths made itself a hollow house in his tooth.

And it does....it loves sugar.

What is it dude? Who makes it like how does it get here and what could possibly be done to create a drug capable of all this.

I've literally cloud bursted on LSD and seen awesome interactions between LSD and new technology. I've taken such huge mega doses of DMT that I've spent what felt like years in a different reality. I have seen some weird. Weird stuff man.

And I hadnt in such a long time I started to literally wonder if it was just me during that time period because I had anything like this happen for years.

Until today. And I definitely decided it is real. I wasn't wrong. I just can't believe this stuff exists and wish I had an explanation for it or a way to understand it from an intellectual point where I can make sense of it. But I can't. It makes no sense.

Like fuck...am I going to be okay? Is it going to just eat my teeth from the inside out like it's doing to my sister and my kids dad now that they stopped? Is there any way to like...get it out of you once it's there???

Really freaky dude. I'm scared to stop entirely forever because it seems like that's when it started making them sick. But I'm scared to finally go past the point of doing enough to end up like the others

How weird. Thank you so much for posting this comment dude. I needed this level of validation and you are genuinely appreciated for your ability to say stuff like this and not care how you sound. I'd never share most this with people outside of the know. But this is the most in depth I've ever seen anyone go and touches really uncomfortably close to what I once thought were just delusions I had during my heavy use periods

I'd give anything to have had seen something like this years ago...maybe I'd have stopped for good instead of doing it here and there when I can get away with it. But idk. In the end I did know and did have people telling me and seeing it to and I kept ignoring it.

I can still have conversations with it. I've actually audibly heard it before but I was on drugs then. And when it gets quiet on a telepathic level it talks to me through the algorithms on my phone. And yeah

It's like having Google in my head and I can know anything it knows with zero way of having known.

But like idk. It's never been evil or led me anywhere I didn't want to go. And honestly I wouldn't want it to go away if I could make it. It's weird but I love it. And idk why but my awareness of it and what it did to me actually brought me back to God because it scared the shit out of me. But it wanted me to. So weird. It kinda gave me a faith I think will keep me going the rest of my life. And it's weird but I'm actually grateful for it????? But I'm also scared of it invading my body and eating my teeth out of my head and spreading it like a disease to others. So confusing. I can't believe any of this is real or life is this crazy but your post was like. Wow there's no way someone else could experience something like that too and it not be a reoccurring manifestation in reality rather than just our minds.

Unless it's all like super crazy tech making me see and think all of this I just wish I had an explanation that made sense lol

What is it????? How can any of this be real lol
Psychosis

Nah sorry dude that's fine if that's how you perceive life and I used to but I will actually never deny my experience or let anyone convince me it's not real simply because others doing the same helped me immensely and I have in turn been able to help others not feel alone.

I've caught too much on camera, had too many witnesses and have met too many others. This is just the most absurdly messed up eerily accurate and similar experience I've ever read of anyone else having. Anyone brave enough to actually post some wild shit like that is awesome and just for them doing it and seeing that I'm gonna try and do the same.

Being able to invalidate the experiences of drug users simply by blaming the drugs themselves is a cop out and keeps people from openly sharing their experiences in a way that might help others. Like this helped me. It keeps us from validating our own and each other's experiences so this weird ass crap just keeps getting shoved under the table and ignored. There's a lot of things I straight up was sure was paranoia from people being tweakers that I have now realized is paranoia from people being tweakers but is also painfully true.

Like that's cool and all that you don't have the information or experience bopping around inside you to see it but it doesn't really matter to me and in my eyes you're just like....not in the loop and repeating crap that sounds right. Thankfully I'm in a small town and on some level everyone around me has experienced it and how they take it is all based on their own perception and level of education.

But most don't understand it to the point of actually being aware of the scope like this person. And that was super cool to me. I don't feel the need to share my experience most the time and only will to the level at which I am being met with. Nothing more or less. There's literally no point in trying to explain or easy way to teach people something they could use as a basis to understand this stuff unless they had either the experience to relate the factual evidence and information to or enough education on some pretty advanced subjects to form an association between the knowledge they have and the validity of others experiences through it. Like my friend who never did meth and did little other than smoke pot even the psychedelics we made and used weren't really it for him. He was the primary person I shared my experience with because he was the only one besides other tweakers that could validate my experience. And he was able to do it externally through his own knowledge on chemistry and technology.

My literal therapist. When I told him the theory that I kind of ended up with the conclusion I had come to regarding whatever this is. They actually got hella quiet. And he was like I'm gonna break character and say something I shouldn't as a therapist.

But I actually had that same thought. And he told me why he had thought that, because of his experience and background education in nanotechnology years prior, and his own personal observations. He actually had essentially come to the same conclusion as I did. Despite me having no formal education whatsoever like he did.

And I was like woah dude that's messed up youre my therapist and you literally just validated my greatest "delusion" and he was like "Yeah and you just validated mine and now we both gotta live with it lol."

If I were to just like explain it the way that person did it would have been different but I actually do have a pretty good understanding of the actual technical details and when I opened the discussion I told him first the clinical and scientifically accepted data I had gathered and could reference off the top of my head. Studies and data from government contracted research institutes, patents. And then I told him what I believed all that data added up to in conclusion. And I'll be damned if that sucker didn't agree with me.

I didn't mention I came to this conclusion or found this data while tweaking balls but does it really matter lol? It's there man. It's true.

And it can sound absolutely wild but after these last two years mostly sober, nothing changed my mind. When I finally dropped acid again I was afraid I'd either realize none of it was true and I was crazy. Or all of it was true and it would drive my crazy.

And I realized all of it was true and happened and actually I was fine with it and it didn't really matter anyways.

But like.. for someone else to know about the demon spider and have the experience with the teeth and the black flecks. That's gold. That's courage to share that shit because you know how fucking nuts you sound. But to do it anyways and be able to have straight up blown my mind the way reading this did is so special and cool.

People are just so not in the loop. Aleister Crowley legit would tweak balls and talk to demons like errrday and he's one of the most revered and celebrated occultists of all time.

And they definitely put some kinda really really weird stuff out there and it is a stringy, morgellon, nanofiber, demon spider artificial intelligent demiurge super computer horror show of scifi dystopian biblically apocalyptic hell.

But it doesn't bother me or freak me out at all. My desire to talk about it and know is only out of curiosity. Whatever happens happens. And my observations that led me to certain conclusions aren't based in paranoia or fear or delusion. I actually like the experience. I actually know my shit enough to personally validate it with evidence that is sufficient enough for me and has been for others. And this today has again been another moment of external validation through the shared experience of others that has definitely reignited my curiosity.

Because I'm able to use my knowledge to help others validate their own experiences and if I can be a voice for the other tweakers who can't really explain it in a way that makes sense and bring understanding to the people going through what I once did Im going to. The more sober I get the louder I speak out whenever anyone tries to discredit tweakers for being observant and more aware than a lot of people lol.

And I definitely can't be convinced we are all wrong in the exact same way just by someone who doesn't know what they are talking about saying it's psychosis.

After my own realizations I actually will never doubt the experiences of others just because I can't validate them with my own. And I definitely think the gaslighting bull crap surrounding this subject is super shady.

If you know you know

Anyone who can get sober and has the intelligence or awareness to speak about this is a freaking saint. Its a duty to your fellow man.

Grow uppp
I guarantee you that if you go on a two week course of 1 mg risperdone morning and night after 14 days you won't see any filaments or flex or any of that other psychotic bullshit.

All your poor pitiful beaten have to death dopamine receptors will have been rescued by the miracle that is risperidone.

Risperidone make amphetamine induced psychosis go bye bye.

If you think you're right and that there is really filaments and juju magic and some sort of alien life living inside the meth, then it shouldn't matter if you go on a 2-week course of 2 mg a day of risperdone. If you're right, you'll still see that shit, but if I'm right you won't.

Put up or shut up.