• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth, supposedly

Smalltalk91

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. So I just made this account and this is my first post...stoked for info on my little problem here. (Are we allowed to post videos or pictures? )

Meth that I've been getting is nothing like the shit I'm used to. Maybe fentynal cut? It melts slow and uneven, majority stays in kind of a rounded shape, the smoke doesn't have much of a taste. It gets some thin crystalization to sides and top melting at a faster rate. But there's not as much of that mass as the round middle which wants to burn very slow. Turns a burnt butter color. So there's something very wrong with it. I don't get the energy boost I normally do and it calms me right when I smoke, but it takes forever to fall asleep and takes away my usual hippo size appetite. There's just something really really off. And I've seen teeny tiny black specks in the melted product but it's not burnt from the pipe. I am 99.999 percent on that. Anyway, yeah it just makes me relaxed/sleepy then hour to hours later I'll be zoomy. Moods go back and forth for the next full 24hr or more not really dependant on the amount of how often I sit and smoke...very weird. Anyone?? Feedback would be much appreciated!! Thank yall

Hi everyone. So I just made this account and this is my first post...stoked for info on my little problem here. (Are we allowed to post videos or pictures? )

Meth that I've been getting is nothing like the shit I'm used to. Maybe fentynal cut? It melts slow and uneven, majority stays in kind of a rounded shape, the smoke doesn't have much of a taste. It gets some thin crystalization to sides and top melting at a faster rate. But there's not as much of that mass as the round middle which wants to burn very slow. Turns a burnt butter color. So there's something very wrong with it. I don't get the energy boost I normally do and it calms me right when I smoke, but it takes forever to fall asleep and takes away my usual hippo size appetite. There's just something really really off. And I've seen teeny tiny black specks in the melted product but it's not burnt from the pipe. I am 99.999 percent on that. Anyway, yeah it just makes me relaxed/sleepy then hour to hours later I'll be zoomy. Moods go back and forth for the next full 24hr or more not really dependant on the amount of how often I sit and smoke...very weird. Anyone?? Feedback would be much appreciated!! Thank yall

If I had a dime for every new what's wrong with my meth? thread I've seen in the last 6 months, I'd probably spend it on a giant pile of intermediate salts I could pine nostalgically over.

In all seriousness, the meth market or whatever you wanna call it is a 50/50 toss up these days. Buy smartly and use common sense during any transaction. Never just take a bag and drive off assuming it's any good, even if dealing with someone you know well. It's gradually become a seller's market in the last few years thanks to the DEA and made even worse with the covid outbreak. Not to mention the chinese and their massive production of pharma intermediates available for anyone to purchase in bulk online, yadda yadda yadda. It's troubling.

No one can tell with any certainty what you have based on pictures.
My advice is buying some of those substance testing kits if it's really bugging you. It'll at least tell you if there's any meth present, just not how much. Good luck.

If I had a dime for every new what's wrong with my meth? thread I've seen in the last 6 months, I'd probably spend it on a giant pile of intermediate salts I could pine nostalgically over.

In all seriousness, the meth market or whatever you wanna call it is a 50/50 toss up these days. Buy smartly and use common sense during any transaction. Never just take a bag and drive off assuming it's any good, even if dealing with someone you know well. It's gradually become a seller's market in the last few years thanks to the DEA and made even worse with the covid outbreak. Not to mention the chinese and their massive production of pharma intermediates available for anyone to purchase in bulk online, yadda yadda yadda. It's troubling.

No one can tell with any certainty what you have based on pictures.
My advice is buying some of those substance testing kits if it's really bugging you. It'll at least tell you if there's any meth present, just not how much. Good luck.

Thanks guys... I know there is no way to know for a fact thru here. It's only the test that counts. That is common sense my friends. Not taking anything from the internet to the bank you know what I mean (◔‿◔) but any ideas would just help me because I've not gotten to the bottom of it yet and honestly don't think I will haha. I'm not buying its been given...not sure where they are getting now I haven't bought myself in 5 years, went on a clean streak. Which has been halted. (✷‿✷) Gday dudes

Thanks guys... I know there is no way to know for a fact thru here. It's only the test that counts. That is common sense my friends. Not taking anything from the internet to the bank you know what I mean (◔‿◔) but any ideas would just help me because I've not gotten to the bottom of it yet and honestly don't think I will haha. I'm not buying its been given...not sure where they are getting now I haven't bought myself in 5 years, went on a clean streak. Which has been halted. (✷‿✷) Gday dudes
Trust me, i know your frustration. Everyone here has been through it. I just bought a bag the other day of big clear shards that seemed good at first but now i swear something is off about it. It could just be a tolerance issue and I've hit the ceiling but... I dabbed a little bit onto my tongue for the fuck of it, and immediately alarmed by lack of taste and what i can only describe as a slight cold sensation instead of the distinct sting and strong bitterness we all recognize. It was a tiny tiny granule so i dabbed a larger amount and gave it a taste. Cool sensation. I started to freak for a second before a gradual bitterness set in not unlike what i was used to, but still lacking that postage stamp meth taste.
I'm stumped. There's a clear lack of any euphoria, but it does get you really focused. 👀

Uh yep have had the same shit.. like small round pebbles and the cool sensation on the tongue and then it nearly turning into a neon yellow color once you heat it a few times.. my husband wasnt sure what to think because it still had us awake but with all those issues had us contact the dealer asking wtf... lol

Uh yep have had the same shit.. like small round pebbles and the cool sensation on the tongue and then it nearly turning into a neon yellow color once you heat it a few times.. my husband wasnt sure what to think because it still had us awake but with all those issues had us contact the dealer asking wtf... lol
Yak! nuclear yellow? 🤢
Ive seen bowls turn purple or blue in the past, but it was real meth and real good lol.
At least you had the evidence in your pipe. What did your guy say? If he's a user too, there's no way he's oblivious to what he sold you.
Like you said it keeps you awake and glued to your computer/phone, but really thats it.
I've been awake and spun out for almost 4 days now thanks to what may as well be aquarium gravel. Hope u get your dealer shit resolved and good luck.
I quit. 🙆‍♂️

Dealer has went ghost on us.. he knew what was up.. dude smoked a bit with my husband getting him to try the "product" he was supposedly selling us.. my husband approved and spent 50 bucks with him.. hubs cut me out a line, the taste was off a bit but yet it still felt like I had the usual hit to the head with a sledge hammer and after a out 10 to 15 mins I asked him was he sure it wasnt some "sleepy time tea" cause I was sure ready for sleep.. waited another 15 mins and we loaded a bowl.. that's when he knew it wasnt the same shit dude smoked with him.. so needless to say we had spread the word on his as, surely he has lost a good bit of business.. asshole.. but sometimes it's a price to play the game.. 🤷‍♀️ lol

Dealer has went ghost on us.. he knew what was up.. dude smoked a bit with my husband getting him to try the "product" he was supposedly selling us.. my husband approved and spent 50 bucks with him.. hubs cut me out a line, the taste was off a bit but yet it still felt like I had the usual hit to the head with a sledge hammer and after a out 10 to 15 mins I asked him was he sure it wasnt some "sleepy time tea" cause I was sure ready for sleep.. waited another 15 mins and we loaded a bowl.. that's when he knew it wasnt the same shit dude smoked with him.. so needless to say we had spread the word on his as, surely he has lost a good bit of business.. asshole.. but sometimes it's a price to play the game.. 🤷‍♀️ lol

I got angry reading that.
I had a very similar experience with a "dealer" i sort of already knew through someone else. He threw a shard on the table for me to try out after i told him about all the bogus shit going around (This was when covid first hit and there was a huge drought).
But I fucked up and didn't pay attention to where he pulled it out of. I don't make that mistake anymore. If i'm getting a taster, I make sure i see where it's coming from, and have them do some too.
If you notice your guy has 2 or more stashes they're selling out of, keep a close eye on em when doing your transaction because they're most likely snicklefritzing other people.

Oh I failed to mention my fears that this wave of mystery dope is being sent over in massive quantities from china as inert research chemicals and other bullshit pharmaceutical intermediates
(n-Isopropylbenzylamine being a major one everyone talks about). If you type the names of these compounds into google images, you'll be shocked at what you see and how easy it is to obtain them.

Last edited:
Yes! That awake stuck but not... Right. Ugh (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ update: found out, pure fentanyl for sure on my end.

Last edited:
Yes! That awake stuck but not... Right. Ugh (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ update: found out, pure fentanyl for sure on my end.

Fentanyl? lol how did you find that out? Why the hell would someone cut meth with fent assuming they want repeat business lol.

If it was PURE fent you'd be DEAD.

Also I reckon the cooling sensation stuff is most likely cut with MSM. It's a common cut over here in the UK for ketamine too and just gets your weirdly wired when you snort it. I've heard of it being used for Meth alot in the states. When you dab pure MSM on your tounge it's like menthol sensation. It's mega cheap too like 250g for £20 in a health store

Fentanyl in your meth is way too common these days. Dealers will sell battery acid and fentanyl as meth. The only way to tell is if you get a reagent test kit. It should be the first thing you do for harm reduction, when you buy dope off the streets. I hope this means something to you.
SPEED_4_2.png

—Wizard
I'm not sure I'm reading that chart right but thank you! I was actually considering buying some of these: https://www.narcocheck.com/en/identification-tests-for-drugs-of-abuse
Sad and frustrating that this is what it's come down to 😠 And seeing all those random research chemicals listed makes it even more bleak.
Genuine methamphetamine is gonna be phased out of existence at this rate. The feds took sudafed off the shelves and China is basically shoveling tons of intermediates and other inert garbage into our country so i shouldn't be surprised by that chart.

Last edited:

Also I reckon the cooling sensation stuff is most likely cut with MSM. It's a common cut over here in the UK for ketamine too and just gets your weirdly wired when you snort it. I've heard of it being used for Meth alot in the states. When you dab pure MSM on your tounge it's like menthol sensation. It's mega cheap too like 250g for £20 in a health store

Man I haven't had to deal with MSM since the 2000's and thought it was gone for good because it started to get really easy to spot. But yeah i think you're right. The only thing that doesn't match up is i remember clearly that MSM crystals are next to impossible to crush with a credit card and didn't burn at all if snorted. The stuff i had crushes with almost no effort and does burn really nice.

I heard from a "mid-level" guy in the meth business that MSM is still a very popular cut in Australia. It's quite easy to tell when you mix up your shot because the real meth dissolves pretty instantly at room temp water but the MSM stays rock hard. Makes it critical to filter properly (and a mistake to try and crush everything up).

Wanted to show people what i'm workin with. Not looking for ANY hard verification, just opinions. Whoever is cutting the stuff and whatever they're using, the end result looks scarily accurate. 😨

Last edited:
Rock salt, quartz, methamphetamine? It better better be meth! Or quartz that really gets you high, I cannot tell over the internet ;)

Sadly if there is any meth in there, it's a tiny amount. And my tolerance makes things even more hard to judge when it's not 100% fire.
No tests yet :( I'm actually wondering if it could be Levo meth, because i feel all the physical effects, just no euphoria.