• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth: portal to evil?

man after 3 days awake on stims in the past i have seen some wild shit i literally thought the place was haunted by ghosts demons and other beings. Seeing full on fucking shadow people walk through the walls whisper and breathe down ya neck. When i would look out to the forest backing onto the place i would see all sorts of demonic enities sitting in trees peeping out from trees watching me during these binges it would freak me the fuck out so i started drawing protection sigils and making holy water lol during these heavy use periods. Chill out on using so much its not fun to go down that rabbit hole seeing ghosts shadows and demons during a stim binge

i've only seen weird shit after being awake for 4+ days on amp or crack, and it's really only sleep deprivation, typically it'll start by seeing shit in my peripheral vision (on the corners of my vision) and'll progress to seeing odd shadows but nothing really beyond that and i've gone for 9 and a half days a few times but after a few days, add in probably heavier drug use i'm sure you can think up some crazy shit and give in to it easily enough it probably seems hella real in the moment lol
on a side note, that is a sick chunk 10/10 would break apart with my face.

I don't get why people always see evil things? Have any of you seen pink angels or cute little elves carrying cotton candy?

I don't get why people always see evil things? Have any of you seen pink angels or cute little elves carrying cotton candy?
For some reason psychosis is always hellish visions and disconnection from the physical reality but in all my flirations with insanity at that level of breaking free its always some satanic / demonic / pure fucking evil underlying reality behind the veil. My hypothese is that the physical realm is pretty much suffering and akin to a mormons version of the view that we live in hell already on a low vibration dimension meaning most things people see when their consciouness or brain wiring is shifted from normal perceprtion is more prone to encounter lowly beings or i have just fried my brain to hard over this lifetime and there is nothing else but this universe and science.

You guys are going to the second heaven. Trust me I’ve been there. So terrified that I locked myself in a jail cell thinking a Great War was going on outside the walls. That was 14 years ago and I’m still recovering.

There is no convincing them it’s bad. I’ll just pray that’s God sees you thru it and you survive just like me.

I can assure you I'm in the right state of mind. Friends of mine who do not use have reviewed these same pics and agree with the faces being present.

Bro your brain is hard wired to see faces. Everywhere. Go outside and look at the moon,you'll see a face. Just stare at the spackle on the ceiling, you will see faces.
We are hardwired to see them. Even when its not even close to an actual faces, for example: huge chunks of slightly burnt meth in a light bulb...

I don't believe me or my girl are in a state of meth psychosis. I sleep every night, and. Use meth daily. Im very functional and aware of my surroundings. Does it really make me so crazy that I like to be in touch my third eye or premonitions? I have been through meth psychosis before and it's not pretty at all.

I don't believe me or my girl are in a state of meth psychosis. I sleep every night, and. Use meth daily. Im very functional and aware of my surroundings. Does it really make me so crazy that I like to be in touch my third eye or premonitions? I have been through meth psychosis before and it's not pretty at all.
Still, having your brain swim in dopamine for so long, can't be good for your realism. I had protracted psychoses from meth and speed, while sleeping relatively regularly. And no, I see no faces in the smoke or the pipe, whatsoever.
Sorry, evil is in your head. Bummer, eh?

I suppose me and her will chop it out as a hobby of ours. All our meth buddies seem to agree to see faces. I even seen massive reports of this on Reddit. Anyhow thanks for all the input

Without wanting to prang anyone's delusions, or lack of...who's to say - I can see a fair few faces in 2 of the vapour pics and even a couple of beauties in the chunk of crystal itself

can't see any in the bowl though

Have you seen the junk that is used to make meth? Definitely not spiritual or connected with anything other then picking your face and aging yourself

^ what makes every drug organic then?

Well, belladonna is natural and orphenadrine is synthetic, but I'd rather use the latter for a sore back, because even though hyoscine is a good opioid potentiator in small, measured amounts . . . do enough belladonna, or eat an entire jimsonweed root, and one will be chased around the neighbourhood by monsters and witches on brooms and Daleks whilst when the Devil when he catches the person, he's going to fuck them in the arsehole with his ice-cold dick.

Last edited:
Well, belladonna is natural and orphenadrine is synthetic, but I'd rather use the latter for a sore back, because even though hyoscine is a good opioid potentiator in small, measured amounts . . . do enough belladonna, or eat an entire jimsonweed root, and one will be chased around the neighbourhood by monsters and witches on brooms and Daleks whilst when the Devil when he catches the person, he's going to fuck them in the arsehole with his ice-cold dick.
I knew a guy who got full blown schizophrenia from gobbling up belladonna regularly.

Hey everyone, so me and my girlfriend have been having some weird experiences while smoking meth, and using in general. I feel this energy that meth produces, it is connected to atoms and molecules or an alternate dimension. I feel it has spiritual qualities. Call me insane but there are many reports of what I am writing as well.

Look at the images closely at me blowing the smoke out and you know notice faces.also look at the pictures of my hot girlfriend blowing meth smoke out.
Here is a 6gram chunk I just bought today. They say crystals are a form of memory of the Earth's past condensed in one solid, and thought to be a portal

View attachment 15174View attachment 15175View attachment 15176View attachment 15177View attachment 15178[ATT

i think it’s time to stop and get some sleep