• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth: portal to evil?

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, so me and my girlfriend have been having some weird experiences while smoking meth, and using in general. I feel this energy that meth produces, it is connected to atoms and molecules or an alternate dimension. I feel it has spiritual qualities. Call me insane but there are many reports of what I am writing as well.

Look at the images closely at me blowing the smoke out and you know notice faces.also look at the pictures of my hot girlfriend blowing meth smoke out.
Here is a 6gram chunk I just bought today. They say crystals are a form of memory of the Earth's past condensed in one solid, and thought to be a portal

20190928_204419.jpg20190929_000626.jpg20190929_000627.jpg20190929_000628.jpg20190929_000630.jpg[ATT

Attachments

• 20190929_000626.jpg
    20190929_000626.jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20190928_204419.jpg
    20190928_204419.jpg
    829 KB · Views: 12
Sorry, i dont see faces but such complex and wild ideas are an indication that sleep is a good idea. Review these ideas after a fresh sleep and see if you feel the same still

Hey everyone, so me and my girlfriend have been having some weird experiences while smoking meth, and using in general. I feel this energy that meth produces, it is connected to atoms and molecules or an alternate dimension. I feel it has spiritual qualities. Call me insane but there are many reports of what I am writing as well.

Hate to point this out but, I believe you sir. are high as balls.
I've had this similar experience, over thinking way too much. Its just a stim bro, it floods your brain with dopamine. People easily can turn evil on it. For sure. But sounds to me like you guys got some good shit.

Kind of jealous, been a few runs since I had shards that big bro.

DAMMNIT

There are similar reports of meth smoke and people seeing faces. Haha right, years ago, new York state was rare to have crystal. It just started flooding the last few years

Explain this then. It's the inside of a bulb we were smoking out of. Expand this picture as well as the cloud smoke ones then you'll clearly see faces. High or sober you will recognize faces.

Attachments

• 21499.jpeg
    21499.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 77
Hmm I don't quite follow your occultist slant, but right now I am in a women's shelter and my caseworker tells me 80 percent of the intake are women whose partners are meth addicts - ie, 80 percent of the domestic violence she sees is meth-related.of course I am sure it's not news to anyone that any sort of amphetamine can make people irate, aggressive and at worse murderous. But there does seem to be something especially bad about meth, at least in my part of Australia....

I've only had so-called "meth" a couple of times in recent years. One of those times I felt very subtly elevated for about 20 minutes, then I just felt disgusting and threw up. The othe time there was no nausea, but I still thought the "meth" (was it really even meth?) was pretty lame. Not even as good as 4 or 5 de Ors.
When I was in my 20s there was speed, rarely meth, which I used recreationalland the "plain" speed around them seemed WAY better than method, both in terms of how it made you feel (nice) and how it made you act (I never got angry on old-school speed: at worst I might feel nervous).

So I just don't get it with the meth thing. I've certainly seen loads of people behaving incredibly badly on meth. Aggression is at best just round the corner. And most meth-heads really do talk shit fairly relentlessly (present company excepted!)

Explain this then. It's the inside of a bulb we were smoking out of. Expand this picture as well as the cloud smoke ones then you'll clearly see faces. High or sober you will recognize faces.

Yeah, I see them.

I totally see them.

They have speech bubbles coming from their mouths saying "you guys are fucking high as fuck".

I remember people start getting thoughts similar to this while they were pretty high on methamphetamine then they would keep building on these ideas for hours. Sometimes they got so into it, because they had been high for so long with no sleep and away from everybody except each other, that they started living in a paranoid nightmare. Not the kind of experience that I'm into really.

I can assure you I'm in the right state of mind. Friends of mine who do not use have reviewed these same pics and agree with the faces being present.

This reminds of of the fortune tellers here who claim to tell you about the future. They do this by looking at the dried sediment left in the little expresso type cups after Turkish Coffee is consumed. They look at these marks at the bottom of the cup, show you an image they single out that's supposed to be a clue about your future.

I expected to be made fun of. I like to look outside the box. Yes meth is man made,but I'm going to back that the chemicals used to make meth come from a natural source. these drugs unlock keys in our brains so who are we to say that none of this is real if we only use 10% of our brain. If life is such a mystery why Can't this be a mystery? I just get weird premonitions on meth and mortal vibes

The Shadow People are apparently seen by the meth crowd -- hallucination, or does meth give them the ability to see further into the infrared and ultraviolet and see shit others do not? Since people are obviously seeing something, my own opinion on the Shadow People, given that all sorts of people see them and not all of them are tweekers, is a very tentative hybrid of the retrocognition, interdimensional beings, and cryptozoological hypotheses, It could be two of the above or all three as well. It could be something else. I am right on the fence betwixt open-minded sceptic and very conservative believer on that particular subset of middle and high strangeness. They could be time travellers who dress in ultraviolet-coloured clothing for all we know. I think just dismissing things like this out of hand with never having met the person or seen any evidence as pseudosceptics are wont to do is just being a rude and bad human being and try to avoid it.

I was called one night at 4.00 to help out someone whose husband had been snorting, skin-popping, and mainlining at least two of the mephedrone-α-PVP-methcathinone family stimulants and was not only hearing Satan and other such things, and seeing animals and elves and demons, then started speaking in a completely different voice along with his own, a dialogue/round table discussion which he interpreted as the spirits of people killed in the 1995 Japanese earthquake wanting his help in going back to Japan.

I brought a doctors' bag and seven other folks with me and the 13 of us discussed this and ascertained that he was tripping balls and the ideas he had formed had little or no basis in fact, so we discussed the best way to handle it. Two votes for Thorazine, nine votes including the mephedrone man for midazolam plus morphine, and a methadone disk by mouth. Up the main line and he was asking when he could get another shot, but was out like a light in three minutes, woke up 36 hours later feeling much better, and resolved never to do that again.

I’m like oh no...

I don’t want to freak out
Please don’t see a face
Please don’t see a face

I didn’t see a face phewww

Look sometimes I stay up for a few more ours then intended and think certain things that might not be real but a figure of my imagination.

Kind of wish I could of seen something now ..:
Oh wait maybe I need to get to see something

???

Dunno man, might be a good idea to catch some sleep and take it slow with those 6g.
Anyways, if you have the expectation to see certain things (due to some mindset) you'll likely see them especially when high. Human visual perception is highly pattern-recognition based .

When i start seeing images in everything (in dim light) i know its time for me to catch a few Zzzs. One time I stayed up for a few days and started seeing random objects light up like headlights were on them everytime i looked at them. I saw little people crawling into my shed outback and theyd stop as soon as i looked really close. Knew it was definitely time for some slumber. Lol

The Shadow People are apparently seen by the meth crowd -- hallucination, or does meth give them the ability to see further into the infrared and ultraviolet and see shit others do not? Since people are obviously seeing something, my own opinion on the Shadow People, given that all sorts of people see them and not all of them are tweekers, is a very tentative hybrid of the retrocognition, interdimensional beings, and cryptozoological hypotheses, It could be two of the above or all three as well. It could be something else. I am right on the fence betwixt open-minded sceptic and very conservative believer on that particular subset of middle and high strangeness. They could be time travellers who dress in ultraviolet-coloured clothing for all we know. I think just dismissing things like this out of hand with never having met the person or seen any evidence as pseudosceptics are wont to do is just being a rude and bad human being and try to avoid it.

I was called one night at 4.00 to help out someone whose husband had been snorting, skin-popping, and mainlining at least two of the mephedrone-α-PVP-methcathinone family stimulants and was not only hearing Satan and other such things, and seeing animals and elves and demons, then started speaking in a completely different voice along with his own, a dialogue/round table discussion which he interpreted as the spirits of people killed in the 1995 Japanese earthquake wanting his help in going back to Japan.

I brought a doctors' bag and seven other folks with me and the 13 of us discussed this and ascertained that he was tripping balls and the ideas he had formed had little or no basis in fact, so we discussed the best way to handle it. Two votes for Thorazine, nine votes including the mephedrone man for midazolam plus morphine, and a methadone disk by mouth. Up the main line and he was asking when he could get another shot, but was out like a light in three minutes, woke up 36 hours later feeling much better, and resolved never to do that again.
Definitely makes you wonder....??

Okay so I’ve come back to this whilst I’ve had a few draws.

There is nothing to be seen but then got me thinking do you just focus on cloud smoke and take pics everytime you are on it?
How do you know what you are capturing?

I hate smoking in the dark ?