• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth: portal to evil?

I've found that the mdpv analogs are a bit more trippy and visual than meth,PvP or hexen.maybe it's that

I’ve smoked meth on and off for a couple of years. I normally stay up for three nights and I’ve never even seen “shadow people”.

I don’t actually believe in good versus evil.. I believe in light and dark, and that one can’t exist without the other. Like the Yin/Yang symbol. So maybe that has something to do with my lack of meth boogymen :)

I'd hazard a guess and say a combination of lack of sleep, heavy dosing of meth and the affect that has on your peripheral vision would contribute to "shadow people".

Bob are not people but dark irregular patches that dart in and out of your field of view are quite common and the mind being affected by drugs interprets this phenomenon as people that play on paranoia.

Don't forget that it's paranoia others know what you're doing as you're on the shards makes you quickly turn your head to see who is there hence the movement of the shadows.

Just a guess but the affect on the rods and cones of your eyes (control contrast and shade) woild be the thing.

Most things have a realistic explanation and reaction to them causes the shadow people associated with meth.

@Tubbs is a shadow person.