Meth/Pill Boycott: Updates

The Denver area has been seeing some clean pills lately

Red Apples
White Stars
Purple Stickmen

All of the above pills have floating around the area ,All are clean,But the big thing I noticed is that they are all a tad weak.especially the stickmen.

Last edited:
In Washington/Seattle area we have a problem with people enjoying the amephetamine pills and fueling the dealers to continue selling them here. I think it's mostly that they have never had a good pill and believe that these are good. It's a major problem that will hopefully come to a halt soon.

Anyone else in Washington having this same problem?

Hey guys, i'm from around toronto, canada and its pretty bad around here too. If i just go out and buy a pill i have an 80% chance that there's meth in it.

I take MDMA for spiritual growth, not to just get "fucked up". Sadly i'm in the minority. People come to me saying "u should try this pill, i was up all night, i was rolling for a solid 12 hours".

This is why the cooks are putting meth in the pills, people come back saying how great it was and how fucked up they got. This is really sad, if these people got just one dose of 120 mg of pure MDMA their outlook would totally change, they wouldn't take it to just get fucked up, and the cooks would be getting more requests for clean pills.

The only way I buy pills anymore, and the only way to have a good chance of getting good pills is to ask the dealer for a look at what he's sellin, get a close look at it for details of the press, go look it up on pillreports, and if it checks out, go back and buy.

This is really sad. The day will come when it'll be available through psychologists for personal growth, it's already available for people suffering from PTSD, but until that day I'm a criminal, and i risk getting meth, a substance which causes personal destruction rather than personal growth, the exact reason why i take ecstasy.

For every 1 person boycotting 10,000 people are still buying the pills. Just keep pill testing til you find something that not only isnt garbage but doesn't have meth in it. Most people must like em, cause they seem to be selling fine and if the chemist is going to put both MDMA and meth it seems like hes trying to go the extra mile, otherwise why not just put meth in the pill and sell it as E (yeah I know people do it, but their scumbags) I think the best thing you could do is get chemists to start using a certain color so people know theres no meth in it, like blue with purple specs or some shit. I'm sure a few MDMA/MDA cooks browse BL. That or do one better, goto school for organic chemistry, get your degree and start making the strongest pills around town in Canada or some place more linient to drug crimes. MDMA isn't that hard to make nor is MDA, a few years in community college a several hundred on glassware and you'll be able to pump the shit out.

bay area california, uhmmm never really had a meth problem. in the past year ive come across 1 pill that was a meth bomb, and that was a double domed blue dolphin, about 6 months ago it was complete meth, very little to no mdma. about 3 weeks ago the same pills came around again but this time they had significantly more mdma, id say a higher ratio than the meth.

other than that 95% of what goes around is clean.

pills have definately been getting better in my area...and there is a HUGE rave/ X scene here in st pete/ tampa...

multiple dealer(s) around here...just flat out discontinue to buy/ sell because of the amount of meth...which is really cool. these people are making a shitload of $$$ but since the methcraze in the summer/ fall have also seen a lot of people passing out..having panic attacks...etc. and just will not sell crap pills anymore.

yayy! for cleaner pills and more enjoyable euphoric rolling.

we had some insane pills 2 or 3 years ago in South Florida... most notible where the blue diamonds and the green robots... but the past 2 years have been extremely downhill.. my group actually stoped rolling because the pills got so bad... and from what i can see... they are still horrible...

TIA = Thanks in advance.

Again, if you have questions about why it was edited, PM me.

If we're so unfriendly we could've warned you for your original post or for that post. How about you try shooting her a PM and asking why she edited instead of being immature and making a public scene over it?

Xanax-Man said:
you got it right man things have been clean in chi-town.
mercedes (blue/green) adidas, motorollas, iron crosses all been some clean sh1t

MMMMMMMMMMM Iron Crosses. Lol.

BTW, all my idiot friends like the meth baised one, they just don't understand! : (

Everyone from Chicago seems to think stuff around here has been clean -- I've had about 10 in the past 7 months and beg to differ.. my first experience was in July and was pure, smiling, fuzzy, starry-eyed bliss all night long (I took 1 pink hearts). They were the best ones I've ever taken and though others have come semi-close, I was always aware of a little speedy/jittery feeling. Not bad in small amounts, but some of them were just too much. Has me to the point where I can almost expect meth in any of my pills -- it's sad, because my boyfriend, who used to roll in Chicago about 5 years ago, constantly reminisces on the "old school rolls" that were pure most of the time.. or damn close to it. I'm scared I'll never get a roll close to, identical to, or even better than my first time with the pink hearts.

One thing I wanted to mention -- meth ain't the only thing going in these crap pills. This past weekend, I got my hands on 2 blue Superman logo pills here in Chicago. All my one friend kept saying was "Ohh shit... you're in for a ride. Those things are GOOD!"

So... I took one. Started feeling okay (indication of *some* MDMA, I believe) but it set in relatively quickly compared to past experiences (I'd say in 25-30 mins I felt a little roll coming on) My friend asked how many I bought, and I said "2... I think I'm going to do the other one in an hour.." and she was like "Dude, those are so good when you do them one right after the other... you should try it.. that's what I'm doing when I buy mine tonight." So, being all happy and giddy from the first pill... and also having an "I don't give a shit because I lost my job and my life is shit right now" attitude.. I said "Oh hell, you twisted my arm!" and popped the pill right then and there.

Bad fucking idea.

Either way I ended up hating the pills, but I've learned a valuable lesson as well -- pace yourself, and if one is doing it for you, then hold off on the second for a little longer.

To make a long short, I ran into another friend about 10 mins later and told him "Hey... these are making me feel kind of weird.." and he quickly said "What did you take?" I told him "Blue superman logo pills" and he goes "Shit." Of course my heart almost stopped and I went "WHAT?! WHAT ARE THEY! DO YOU KNOW?!" and he goes "Well, lots of people I know have had them and they're most likely laced with some sort of hallucinogen such as PCP, PMA or shrooms.. most likely PMA... they're going to make you hallucinate your ass off, get ready. But don't worry I'll be here to help you if you freak out."

I was scared. I hate hallucinating, hence why I hate pot/hallucinogens/psychoactives such as those.... I can't stand the idea of what they do to your mind and the control you would normally have over your body. It was most likely the PMA, and that fucking SUCKS -- it has KILLED people because it basically heats up your body and speeds up your heart 10 times more than ecstasy and 10 times faster.

I was hearing things that were never said, hearing songs that weren't really playing (I was at a club), seeing people and mistaking them for someone completely different, saying fucked up things, seeing TRACERS, seeing blobs coming out at me from patterns on the wall.. and worst of all was the paranoia. 8( This is why I hate pot. I thought everyone was watching me and thinking "Wow that girl is fucked up.. hahaha!" or that every other person I walked by was an undercover cop and was planning to bust me (I had an extra pill on me) or throw me out of the club because I was too fucked up. Obviously this was not the case but I was convinced at the time that it was. It ruined my fucking night.

So does this happen often? I KNOW I was tripping and what I had taken was apparently MDMA. BULLSHIT. These pills are great if you're looking for a nice trippy euphoria... but it was too much for me, especially because A.) I had never tripped before and B.) I was not expecting to trip or intending to do it... EVER. :X

Just a long-winded warning. I thought it was necessary for me to share since there are so many Chi-town people in here.

believe me, plenty of people dont know their fist from their ass when it comes to MDMA.

one of my best friends, pretty experienced user, got a bunch of pills a LOOONG time ago....now mind you this was in the late 90s when MOST pills were IN FACT MDMA (a novelty, i know)...and she told me that it gave her the hardest peak ever....

im like sweet, hand some over....i pop one of these Green TRIANGLE looking things (search on ecstasydata.org and you'll see what i mean).....and within 45 minutes i was TRIPPING BALLS on DXM.

it was one of the most disgusting experiences of my life.

completely ruined Paul Van Dyk at Twilo. sheeeeesh.

anyways, just goes to show you, you (and i) need a freakin complete testing kit and test every pill before you take it.

nothing but shit around here in central jersey...

recently had pink moto's (filled w meth and caffine and procane :p) and green apples (aka 2cb pills)

maybe less meth used as filler but other substances are being used in its place.

why isnt molly just moved around? why is it all about the money and not the roll?

it seems that the ever-lasting phrase all of our 6th grade teachers tried to teach us, never quite stuck.

Quality over quantity.

where the grren apples big cuz there are these white hulks things are huge with 2cb in the northeast region also

Well it sounds about even to me. Things are getting better for some, and yet remain the same for others. As for the meth capital of the U.S. (oklahoma...no joke), we have never really had a problem with meth pills.

Strange I know. My theory is that all the meth heads around here know they can make a lot more off of it by itself. I have been experiencing a different problem here...

MDE, and DXM are popular adulterants as of late. I just received my marquis test though, so I can at least test out the latter. In about two years worth of eXperience, I've only had one meth pill that I remember; the Purple Pac Man in the Fall of '04.

But there have been countless instances where I have had more "dopey" adulterants:

1.) Blank Purple, w/ white specks (suspect mde)
2.)White Dove, large and chalky (suspect dxm)
3.)Red Apple, large wafer-like (suspect mde--heavy)
4.)Red/Pink Thumbs Up, (suspect dxm)

The list goes on and on. I hope things get better, for you guys and your methstacy and for me and my cough syrup rolls. Again, damn the black market and the money hungry theives that perpetuate its standards

RavenousBlonde said:
And just so ya know, you MUST have g N-formyl-3,4 methylenedioxyamphetamine in order synth MDMA and not make it from it's original MDA state...so yeah, it's included. (same book, author, page 734)

I'm not going to sit here and debate what the quantitive dose of 'MA' is in a tab, or cyrstal (molly), as it is impossible unless you are the chemist. But to say it's not included *at all* is wrong. It might not be enough for you to notice, depending on the quality of your tabs.....and speaking of such....

There is no Methamphetamine in MDMA. None. There is Methamphetamine in MDMA the same way there is ammonia, acetone and benzene in MDMA.

They share the same structural components. MDMA is the meth molecule plus a methylenedioxy bridge in positions 3-4 on the phenyl ring.

And nobody would go through N alkylation of MDA, BTW. T'would be a waste of time and effort unless done as an acedemic exercise. You do not need N-formyl-3,4 methylenedioxyamphetamine to produce MDMA. Shulgun only covers what he did to synthesize the molecule, his writeups of methods by no means are exclusive.

Most euro superlabs use industrial MDP2P imported under false pretenses from chemical suppliers in the east. P2P is not a common contaminant or degredation product, and therefore normal methods do not produce MA.

So, Methamphetamine is in no way present in MDMA. In the same way tryptamine is in no way present in DMT or psilocin. They share structural skeletons, but are different molecules.

No offence intended, just want to set the record straight.

I believe you've misinterpreted this quote:

"The more potent isomer is the "S" isomer, which is the more potent form of amphetamine and methamphetamine." - Shulgin, PiHKAL, pg 738 (when referring to the R and S isomers in MDMA.)

Shulgin's saying that the "S" isomer of MDMA is stronger than the "R" isomer of MDMA, a property also shared by amph and meth. He's not saying, as you suggest, that the "S" isomer of MDMA is the same as amph or meth. The reason this is interesting is because for most psychedelics the "R" isomer is the more active one. As above, no offense, just friendly discussion. :)