Meth/Pill Boycott: Updates

therollingstoner

Bluelighter
Im making this as a followup thread to my "Stop buying XTC" thread. (hope mods leave it up) Its been about 3 months now since we started the boycott and many of us said no more meth pills, not buying them anymore, complaining to dealers posting on here and PR for a change. Id like to know if anything did change in your area. Please post your location and any changes you noticed.

For me in Chicago here, things went unchanged most in sept but in Oct things started to get better. For a while there was still the same amount of meth pills but there were some clean pills available. Things got a little better in early Nov and in December there was the least amount of meth pills Ive seen yet. For new years, I didn't even hear about any meth pills goin around. Granted, it seemed they were in short supply from what people were telling me but bottom line is they were good/clean. Im hoping the trend keeps up, as it seems a lot of people are going for clean pills now. Anyone else notice anything?

No more methstasy!

I have noticed about the same trend as you, TRS.

Although it is extremely hard to find anything around here without meth, I have noticed that the quality of pills have been a lot better as of late. Perhaps the latest sweep has cleaned out the methstasy producers? I dunno...whatever it is...I hope the trend continues. :)

I'm glad to see this thread hasn't died, and I'd be interested to find out if anyone else has noticed any increase of the quality of their pills. I have seen some reports from certain areas where it seems the availability has dropped significantly - but that tends to happen a lot around this time of year. Are they refusing to buy methstasy (could be the only thing around), or is there just nothing to be had, period?

When you refuse to buy methbombs, the, uh, 'providers' *will* start noticing...and start complaining to the higher ups of the food chain, if you will. Hopefully this is happening now - or maybe it's already started. Jeez, think what people of the "next generation" will have to deal with....with RC's, unknown substances and such so popular now. :::shudders:::

To those who didn't/don't think refusing to purchase methbombs wouldn't work - look at the trend for yourself. If you refuse to eat crackycrap tabs, give yourself a pat on the back!! I'm sure your body, mind, and wallet! appreciates it. :) And get a test kit if you don't have one - imagine the $ (and sanity!) you'll save by not getting a methbomb. :)

~Ravenous

you got it right man things have been clean in chi-town.
mercedes (blue/green) adidas, motorollas, iron crosses all been some clean sh1t

Pills have been just as shitty in my area as they have been in the past year. :X

Same here. They've actually gotten worse here in Louisiana in the past year. Screw it. I'm not buying another until I KNOW it's good. I haven't in over a year so I'm not missing anything.

I have noticed cleaner pills in my area ( north florida) as well. But the grapevine says its because someone had a dire legal issue. Basically the
double domed dolphins apples scorpions etc. have been replaced with the
squirrel mouse girlscout seahorse press in the past 3 months or so.

Screw that. I -want- meth in my pills. The synergy is amazing and I would rather have a low dosage pill cut with meth then a low dosage pill without it. If these X producers started actually putting some decent product on the table (150-200MG pills) then I would want it clean, but as it stands I like the crank in there for the added effect. It's just not cost effective to have to eat 2+ low dosage pills to roll...

If you want an upper with your pill then do meth with them. drink red bull. smoke some pot. there are other ways to catalyze clean pills without there being meth in them.

psychetool said:
Screw that. I -want- meth in my pills. The synergy is amazing and I would rather have a low dosage pill cut with meth then a low dosage pill without it. If these X producers started actually putting some decent product on the table (150-200MG pills) then I would want it clean, but as it stands I like the crank in there for the added effect. It's just not cost effective to have to eat 2+ low dosage pills to roll...

You want meth in your pill? There's ALREADY METHAMPEHTAMINE (what do you think the MA in MDMA stands for?) in your pills.

If you want meth, go buy it. Some of us don't want to do meth. Some of us are sensitive to it. It's called "ecstasy", not "methstasy" for a reason.

~Ravenous

psychetool said:

If I put the cost equation into my recreational activities, I'd never have any fun. I'd pay double for clean pure product anyday. And if I wanted meth its MUCH cheaper at the local trailer park or redneck club anyway.

bingo...if you want meth, go pay 1/5th the price for real, bathtub generated, meth...why pay 20bucks a pop for a spinkle of mdma plus a dose of meth you can get for 3 bucks.

good E pills always come around in winter. theres always better pills in the colder seasons than warm. just wait till mid spring/summer, they'll be back.

I often feel bad because my first e pill summer of 05 was a weak one. I hope the days get better here in central florida.

As far as meth goes like previously stated. If we wanted meth we would buy it. When I buy ecstasy I want to feel the effects of that and that only. I doubt ive still today felt exactly what im suppose to feel from it because of all the added adulterants.

I haven't bought any pills lately but I hope when I do theres an improvement.

RavenousBlonde said:
You want meth in your pill? There's ALREADY METHAMPEHTAMINE (what do you think the MA in MDMA stands for?) in your pills.

If you want meth, go buy it. Some of us don't want to do meth. Some of us are sensitive to it. It's called "ecstasy", not "methstasy" for a reason.

~Ravenous

Hey genius, just because 'methamphetamine' is part of the chemical structure name does -NOT- mean it is included or will give the same effects. MDMA is it's own unqiue chemical structure. If you want MDMA, then buy MDMA crystals. If you want to buy "ECSTACY" which is usually known for being mixed with MDA, MDE, Meth, and other drugs then just pick up some pills. Hey, if you can get people to put some GOOD pills out on the market then I will buy them - but when i'm paying $60 for 3 pills that contain the same amount of MDMA that I got in one pill from early 02 then that is fucking crossing the line. Half of one red RU (cut with meth) had me going great, I would say even better then those crap ass MDA based blue dolphins that were around. I'm not looking for 'meth', I just want it cut into my pills because it SYNERGIZES quite well. Also, I don't really like crank in any other method then orally and mixed with MDMA. I will admit it is a dirty, dirty, dirty fucking drug but unless they can get some better pills on the market then i'll have to stick with it. Some people -do- budget their drug use.

psychetool said:
Hey genius, just because 'methamphetamine' is part of the chemical structure name does -NOT- mean it is included or will give the same effects. MDMA is it's own unqiue chemical structure. If you want MDMA, then buy MDMA crystals. If you want to buy "ECSTACY" which is usually known for being mixed with MDA, MDE, Meth, and other drugs then just pick up some pills. Hey, if you can get people to put some GOOD pills out on the market then I will buy them - but when i'm paying $60 for 3 pills that contain the same amount of MDMA that I got in one pill from early 02 then that is fucking crossing the line. Half of one red RU (cut with meth) had me going great, I would say even better then those crap ass MDA based blue dolphins that were around. I'm not looking for 'meth', I just want it cut into my pills because it SYNERGIZES quite well. Also, I don't really like crank in any other method then orally and mixed with MDMA. I will admit it is a dirty, dirty, dirty fucking drug but unless they can get some better pills on the market then i'll have to stick with it. Some people -do- budget their drug use.

Where in the hades did all this ^^^ come from? "Genius"? You don't even know me...and you know I'm smarter than your average blonde? What a flatterer! ;)

If you wanna get techie and stuff, okay...

Hey genius, just because 'methamphetamine' is part of the chemical structure name does -NOT- mean it is included or will give the same effects.

That's funny, according to the man who invented the stuff:

"The more potent isomer is the "S" isomer, which is the more potent form of amphetamine and methamphetamine." - Shulgin, PiHKAL, pg 738 (when referring to the R and S isomers in MDMA.)

And just so ya know, you MUST have g N-formyl-3,4 methylenedioxyamphetamine in order synth MDMA and not make it from it's original MDA state...so yeah, it's included. (same book, author, page 734)

I'm not going to sit here and debate what the quantitive dose of 'MA' is in a tab, or cyrstal (molly), as it is impossible unless you are the chemist. But to say it's not included *at all* is wrong. It might not be enough for you to notice, depending on the quality of your tabs.....and speaking of such....

If you want MDMA, then buy MDMA crystals. If you want to buy "ECSTACY" which is usually known for being mixed with MDA, MDE, Meth, and other drugs then just pick up some pills.

I have access to crystals, but prefer to save my molly for only very special occasions. I do not "just pick up some pills". I am not a kid in a club. I am over the age of 30, and have had the same souce for quite a number of years. Plus, I test my pills period. Never know what could be in them, like you said. My source has never given me a dirty tab, but when I've had to obtain them elsewhere they've been shitty methstasy. KNOW and TRUST your source.

Hey, if you can get people to put some GOOD pills out on the market then I will buy them - but when i'm paying $60 for 3 pills that contain the same amount of MDMA that I got in one pill from early 02 then that is fucking crossing the line.

Why does everyone think I have a magical line to chems and pressers? LOL You wanna complain, go find the pressers/chemists. And as far as your pills from '02, well, shit changes. People go down and the product goes with them. Thank the Asians for the current meth bombs....they love that 'yaba' (their "meth"). Just because I help TRS as a mod @ PR doesn't mean I have the red phone to all the chemists in the world. Nor would I want to.

I'm not looking for 'meth', I just want it cut into my pills because it SYNERGIZES quite well. Also, I don't really like crank in any other method then orally and mixed with MDMA. I will admit it is a dirty, dirty, dirty fucking drug but unless they can get some better pills on the market then i'll have to stick with it. Some people -do- budget their drug use.

YOU "just want it cut into" YOUR pills. What about those with senstivities to methamphetamine? What if someone had a heart condition and unknowingly took a meth bomb? If you want something to SYNERGIZE you quite well, get some Adderall, or something. Caffeine pills. Ritalin. What the fuck ever YOU want BESIDES MORE (and DIRTY) methamphetamine. Fuck, for that matter, take a whole lot of sinus medicine. I don't care. Just stop being a selfish ass and buy the meth, it's cheaper, and I'm sure you could find a way to parachute it, right? (honestly don't know this one, I've never intentionally done meth and stay FAR away from those who do)

You don't think I don't budget my drug use??? I contol my drug use because I don't want to (1) fry my brain all in one good binge, (2) DISRESPECT MDMA, (3) losing the magic, (4) am not a "kid" anymore, and (5) just like you, I have a monetary budget too.

Better pills ARE out there - KNOW and TRUST your source. I do hope you find some real ecstasy and not methstasy. :)

Good luck! & Be Safe,
~Ravenous

Please keep in mind everyone, this is for discussion, not attacks. I don't want to see this escalate. If you disagree with someone, comment or reply on their opinion, not on them.

TIA. :)

woodpecker said:
If I put the cost equation into my recreational activities, I'd never have any fun. I'd pay double for clean pure product anyday. And if I wanted meth its MUCH cheaper at the local trailer park or redneck club anyway.

Since I am the moron that raised the budgetary issue let me explain further.....

If pure product was all that I could obtain at twice the price I would still be happy to indulge but only half as often. This would work great as a self limiting
tool to insure that those of us with less self control than others could not over indulge while ensuring nobody gets hurt ingesting unknown or dangerous substances.

Keep in mind I half ass mean this as I enjoy it as much as the next guy/girl.

This is what happens when the profit motive takes precedence over all else.