Meth/Pill Boycott: Updates

Hey I'm from Australia and reading this thread is like looking into the future for Australia. Over the past few years meth has begun to take over Australia and is beginning to become very common in our pills... I just wanted to say im sympathetic for you guys as i know how it feels.. i just want MDMA is my bics, is that too much to ask for?

psyman said:
Hey I'm from Australia and reading this thread is like looking into the future for Australia. Over the past few years meth has begun to take over Australia and is beginning to become very common in our pills... I just wanted to say im sympathetic for you guys as i know how it feels.. i just want MDMA is my bics, is that too much to ask for?

I tried to iterate this in a comment on PR Aus. section on a tab I know is in the states and your comrades were not very receptive to the idea. I hate it for them as more and more people will become accustomed to the meth in their pills and give the dealers more reason to get and sell them IMO.

Cleveland has changed a lot! Beginning of the year you couldnt really find a pill that you could possibly feel the mdxx off of. Now its almost all Clean!! Great things going on! One wierd thing though... Had a bag of known meth bombs and they smelled like the strongest most potent mdma roll ever! possibly them chemists trying to trick us even more??

Norther Indiana has gotten much better. This time last year it was nothing but speedy dolphins. Now we got cross bones, hammers, and non cartoon dolphins!! Yah for MDMA!!!

I live in Miami and i've been rolling for years now on and off (1 or 2 every six months), but i've never gotten a bad pill. I tried these red sharks the other day and chewed them...of course as expected they tasted absolutely horrible, but they also tasted kinda spicy, which was weird. I ROLLED. And I feel asleep easily. It has pink and a few black specks in it. At times it did feel a little speedy. How would one know that their pill had been cut with meth just by feeling alone?

Thanks,
Adrianna

You can tell if there's meth in it by:
-Onset: meth takes an hour at least to kick in, MDMA takes around 45 minutes.
-Loveyness/euphoria: Meth just gives you lots of energy with no feeling of connectedness, MDMA gives a distinct loving feeling, they don't call it ecstasy for nothing.
-Duration: Meth lasts double the time MDMA does, and does a very good job of keeping you awake, if you fell asleep without much problem it's very unlikely that there was meth in it.

I believe that if heroin users get safe injection sites, ecstasy users should get laboratory pill testing. Holland has the right idea, you can take your pill to a lab and get it tested. Ecstasy is still not legal there but they have a system based on the ideology of: People are going to do it anyway, might as well make it safe.