• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth induced panic attack?

Hey rabbit, we don't use swim here, it doesn't protect you any and it's rather hard to read.

As to your question, definitely don't do any more, breathe, maybe lay down and try to relax, if it persists and it's worrying you all I can say is go to the er, they are there to help you.

Sorry I didn't know and I'm borderline panic attack at the moment didn't have time to read the rules but I will look over them thank you for the advice

It's no problem, just informing you. As I said, do your best to relax, that will be the most help.

In 05 I did about a gram a day for six month. I was never an IV user. I was intailed with the gay community so I knew where to get it at all times. When my body finally had enough it was on the way to department of human service to find out if I had HIV.

I was in such a panic that the person thought I was having a heart attack. I walked around OKC for eight hours thinking I killed my ex by giving her aids. I never got the results because I ran out of there fearful I was going to prison.

I called the cops on a pay phone and told them I gave my ex hiv. They said did it ever occur to you that you already did kill her.? After the cop said that I started hearing things.

I went to jail detoxed for a week then got out and ate five x pills. I wanted to die.

Story short don?t do meth folks it?s so bad for you.

So swim insuflated around .5 of clean shard and was fine up until swim started doing dishes then bpm got to 147 which scared swim and with breathing swim can stay calm but is worried swims heart will stop bpm is average 100 currently very sweaty hands tingling in teeth hands feet and chest swim is new to this thread and substance any advice on how to calm down would be great also swim snorted another point after dishes assuming swim was coming down but ended up making it worse swim has ativan from alcohol withdrawals left over thank you ahead of time
-Anxious Rabbit

Hey gear does increase your heart rate and causes temperature to go up etc so I suggest getting someone else to do the dishes (regardless of drugs, its a tedious job), have some room temp water or some salvital (evervescent saline drink), cheeing gum) and a coolish shower always helps.

Having diazepam around helps at times if youve had too much, but if none around then sitting under a cool shower helps a lot.

Not always true,u can use a small amount and still go,into,panic. Once the brain views meth as a harmful substance. Fight and flight will follow. The panic attack from hell.