• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth "Ice" in comparison to other Amphetamine

Right, I mean, I'm not chemist, but one can only assume that "locally manufactured" Methamphetamine comes out as some kind of mixture of Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, Ephedrine, Residual Chemicals (who knows if this leads to a psychoactive effect). A lot of amateur chemists can make a lot of different drugs, but from what I've read, for said chemists, the synthesis up to say 99% purity is difficult, but it's almost equally difficult making that last one percent to complete, anhydrous, pure powder. Hence, the "crank" that was once produced commonly by 1% bike groups. Amateur chemists could end up with product the consistency of peanut butter often times.

This thread makes me crave methamp as its so much better than all the normal amps in the world :/

That crispy clean 'go' euphoria from small doses vs rediculous doses of other amps just doesn't compare

Hello,

I'm a long time I.V. amphetamine user. I've been shooting up all kinds of speed,

*white chalky, crystalline, yellow pastes, orange wax, brown goo, grey marzipan, pink rocks-

But have never tried the "meth ice" as you read in american news.

How does it feel/taste in comparison to other kinds of speed? I think I'll try a hit if I ever get the chance.

-Erl
Much easier to take a shot of dope than addies or any pill rather. Plus u don't have to use a filter just as long as it's completely dissolved

Does anybody agree that plain and pure Amphetamine is way more potent than methamphetamine. I had 120mg of what I believe was pure methamphetamine in one evening, vaped with some gbl. And a friend reported having snorted around 30mg of pure Amphetamine and was up three days… from what I had I’d say I could have easily gone through 150mg or more with vaped meth in one day. The papers on this vary, some say it’s almost equipment, some that meth is more potent and I believe one stated that Amphetamine is more potent than meth.

Does anybody agree that plain and pure Amphetamine is way more potent than methamphetamine. I had 120mg of what I believe was pure methamphetamine in one evening, vaped with some gbl. And a friend reported having snorted around 30mg of pure Amphetamine and was up three days… from what I had I’d say I could have easily gone through 150mg or more with vaped meth in one day. The papers on this vary, some say it’s almost equipment, some that meth is more potent and I believe one stated that Amphetamine is more potent than meth.
I think the difference between the two can be partially described as where they produce the most subjective effects,

I think of meth as mainly a ‘body’ drug and dexamfetamine as mainly a ‘cerebral’ drug. Of course no matter where the subjective effects are preceived the drug acting on the brain is involved. However, to me, meth euphoria is a kind of whole body feeling and the sexual effects are perceived very much below the waist.

On the other hand my main feelings from dex are perceived above the neck and mostly as turbo charging various cognitive processes and my sense of self.

I think of meth and dexamfetamine almost as chalk and cheese .

Ok, i couldn’t make out such a difference with these both. I’d say Amphetamine feels a bit harder and meth is more mellow, but that depends on the dose also.

Regardless of colour is if the only active ingredient is Amphetamine Sulphate or Methamphetamine Hydrocloride the effects will be the same, with purity determining the amount required to obtain desired effects. If the effects are not the same the drug is not the same or is mixed with other active compounds.
Doesnt meth release more serotonin than amp sulphate?

Doesnt meth release more serotonin than amp sulphate?
It does last time I snorted meth I had this on a cloud /eyes closed bliss feeling for 2 to 3 hours , completely unlike the euphoria I get from regular amphetamine which is more cerebral. Also the meth comedown is just brutal due to its serotonin activity.