• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth: How To Avoid Paranoia Delusions and Psychosis

I have only ever gotten a psychosis' from rc caffeine shit. I can still stay up on legit amph or meth for the 2-3 days without a psychosis but not on the cheapest rc shit I used to buy.

Once you experience psychosis it will continue and the onset is much faster. I used to binge up to 7 days with heavy use and never lost my shit. Some hallucinations but I liked it.

Years later, had been of meth for a very long time, I experienced my first meth psychosis after smoking (IV user) a couple nights. It slowly over took my ability to reason and the hallucinations seemed totally real. Ended up in the psyche ward for a couple days but was fine.

Now I cant/wont miss sleep twice. I trip harder now too. What used to be shadow people are fully formed beings.

The hallucinations dont scare me but I can tell when my hippocampus become over active and it can cause fear/paranoia/anxiety without needing any stimuli. (Learned from stim. Psychosis research) from that point its all down hill.

Stop using, at least take a good break and be cautious in the future. Use less and dont stay up past 2 days.
I binged on and off for 30 days straight and I wish I heard voices. I only heard voices when I mixed Restoril with Adivan plus meth.

I had a hard core drug addiction my entire life thus far. Overdosing multiple times, in and out of rehabs and prison. And to be honest, nothing was helping. I tried the 12 step programs, the therapy, sobriety, harm reduction medication. What finally helped me was when I started microdosing lsd and trying to reprogram my subconscious. That was about six months ago. I don’t know how it happened but it’s almost as if I know moderation now. Not just with substances, but with everything. I don’t feel the obsession anymore. I literally can do something, set it down and come back to it at a better time if I want. That sounds easy yeah, but I used to obsess over it until it felt like I had to go do it. My thinking is different, people around me notice a different, work is great, actually money conscious now. I try not to question it because I don’t want to obsess over it and lose it but there are times I need to see and say ‘damn what the fuck is going on.’

Doesn't sound like you enjoy it so why not quit? It's by far the most toxic drug you can put in your body and years of use has to do some damage