• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth: how can I dissolve more meth in less water?

I dissolve .2 meth in .2 ml water.

sounds like i should add more meth or use less water as my rushes are pretty average. I presumed the problem was tolerance and being burned out.

I dissolve .2 meth in .2 ml water.

sounds like i should add more meth or use less water as my rushes are pretty average. I presumed the problem was tolerance and being burned out.
Possible but maybe not also, try dissolving .2 of meth in the .2 ml of water than putting .2 of meth backloading the syringe and pulling the water with the meth into the syringe. You might have to add a touch more of water but I doubt it that should give you an excellent rush.

Possible but maybe not also, try dissolving .2 of meth in the .2 ml of water than putting .2 of meth backloading the syringe and pulling the water with the meth into the syringe. You might have to add a touch more of water but I doubt it that should give you an excellent rush.
Lemme know what happens for you please.

So .4 total! Sounds like a plan.

Lemme know what happens for you please.

I got a bit edgy about both doubling my dose and going for more intense rush so I went .3. I backloaded .15 and dissolved .15 in a spoon and drew it up to the .2 ml line. It was a thick mix and I felt the pressure as I pushed it in.

Man - a real mad hit and more intense than my usual. It's taken me two hours to get on top of myself enough to write this.

Purifying the meth is your best choice. Acetone wash, then a water wash would be the simplest way.

The reason you're having a hard time is because of all the other junk in street meth that is only slightly soluble in water, pure meth amp salts should be very soluble in water with not a lot of effort involved.

Use as little as possible that’s the only way to get the rush where you first taste it in the back of your throat, a rush of heat goes through your entire body, my balls get extremely hot for a few minutes. That’s a good one to me. I have done ones that made my eyes buzz, and I’ve even seen someone cum in there pants after a shot I thought that was an urban myth.

I can see how a decent hit is akin to an orgasm definitely, actually it can be better.
Like you said, that first time you get the rush, the feeling as it hits the back of your throat and smashes into your brain leaving your hair standing on end 😍
Doesn’t matter how much I do I can’t find that again now.
You are right.

Use as little as possible that’s the only way to get the rush where you first taste it in the back of your throat, a rush of heat goes through your entire body, my balls get extremely hot for a few minutes. That’s a good one to me. I have done ones that made my eyes buzz, and I’ve even seen someone cum in there pants after a shot I thought that was an urban myth.

This happened to me quite a few times. That's probably when I fell in love with IV'ing. Only took me about a year to realize I should probably just stick to smoking haha

Desoxyn 5 pills = 25mg gives a straight-up rush, you should look deeper into your 500mg shots.. Back when I shot 75mg would be the "limit" of comfortable shots.

Usually heat would be enough to increase the volume dissolvable in any given amount of water.
A caveat for this though is sometimes if you dissolve too much into the heated water, it can drop out of solution, thus recrystallising, usually in the syringe.

Another way that comes to mind and is a lot more fiddly than the aforementioned technique.
You could always freebase it and then re neutralise it with an acid which forms a salt that is better at dissolving in water.
This would require some equipment, reagents and definitely due diligence due to the corrosive nature of both the acids and freebase m-amp.

That is exactly where you want to be. Absolutely do not put any solvent other than water in your veins!!!! YOU WILL DIE.

I don't know who you're watching do these little ass shots, but it's because they have no tolerance.

Are you not getting high enough?

What gauge needle are you using?
I don't know about die necessarily though you are on the money with how dangerous doing thick shots can be.

Just from my cursory flick through the comments it seems you have an issue(s) with cuts.
I just want to ask if you're familiar with Anhydrous Acetone Washing?
If not I would definitely get read up on it and start doing it with every batch you get.
Likely will end up with less overall but it will mess you up like the cut stuff won't be able to.
Stay safe.

Usually heat would be enough to increase the volume dissolvable in any given amount of water.
A caveat for this though is sometimes if you dissolve too much into the heated water, it can drop out of solution, thus recrystallising, usually in the syringe.

Another way that comes to mind and is a lot more fiddly than the aforementioned technique.
You could always freebase it and then re neutralise it with an acid which forms a salt that is better at dissolving in water.
This would require some equipment, reagents and definitely due diligence due to the corrosive nature of both the acids and freebase m-amp.
Meth already is a salt. Crystal/ice etc is Methamphetamine HCL.

Meth already is a salt. Crystal/ice etc is Methamphetamine HCL.
Yes obviously hence why I stated you could freebase it and re-salt it with an acid that forms a salt that has more favourable solubility than the HCL (which in fairness does already have good solubility).

Yes obviously hence why I stated you could freebase it and re-salt it with an acid that forms a salt that has more favourable solubility than the HCL (which in fairness does already have good solubility).
I thought that might be what you meant. But besides Meth HCL and Meth Sulfate what other methamphetamine salts are there? I mean ones you might realistically create at home, not hypothetical ones.

I thought that might be what you meant. But besides Meth HCL and Meth Sulfate what other methamphetamine salts are there? I mean ones you might realistically create at home, not hypothetical ones.
Well the ascorbate and citrate would be pretty easy to make thanks to needle exchanges handing those two acids out.
Tbf a lotof acids such as HBr etc shouldn't be hard to get and shouldn't kick off Red Flags.

Tbf i made the suggestion knowing that it won't be the easiest thing to do, especially without knowledge of such things already.

In all honesty I'd actually like to find out what salts have what properties with m-amp.

In all honesty I'd actually like to find out what salts have what properties with m-amp.
I spent a bit of time googling for info on different meth salts after I read your post and could not find anything. Ascorbic acid actually attenuates meth so I would be wary of using that even if it were possible to make. I get the feeling you’d be breaking new ground producing converting M-HCL into some other salt, but I’d be interested to learn what is possible.

I'm going to be trying some of these techniques but with k not meth.
I'm always pushing the boundaries with how much k crystal i can dissolve (and keep liquid long enough to shoot without having to shoot while its still boiling hot) in 1ml...

Love me a good syrupy shot, when you see that bubble slowly crawl up the barrel you know its gonna be good haha. So shit when it recrystallizes in the barrel, especially when you're out an about, or (shock horror) it's your last rig.

Good work meth heads!