• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth: how can I dissolve more meth in less water?

Spuntfoutdude

Greenlighter
Hello all, I've been slamming for a little while now and I see all these people getting huge rushes off of very little stuff. How can I dissolve more solute(meth) in less solvent(water)

Well, that's a tricky situation. Everyone's tolerance is different. How thick are you rigging your shots? How slow is the bubble moving? How many units do you typically do per shot, and how much meth are you dissolving?

Water is only going to dissolve what it is capable of dissolving. If your bubble is moving very fast, too much water. Slow like it's going through syrup? Well, that's good, but too thick and you run into needle clogging issues, vein issues, ect.

Well, that's a tricky situation. Everyone's tolerance is different. How thick are you rigging your shots? How slow is the bubble moving? How many units do you typically do per shot, and how much meth are you dissolving?

Water is only going to dissolve what it is capable of dissolving. If your bubble is moving very fast, too much water. Slow like it's going through syrup? Well, that's good, but too thick and you run into needle clogging issues, vein issues, ect.
The bubble is quite slow 99% of the time, is there another solvent I can use? I do anywhere from.4-.6 with 30 to 50u of water. Trying to get more for less.

That is exactly where you want to be. Absolutely do not put any solvent other than water in your veins!!!! YOU WILL DIE.

I don't know who you're watching do these little ass shots, but it's because they have no tolerance.

Are you not getting high enough?

What gauge needle are you using?

That is exactly where you want to be. Absolutely do not put any solvent other than water in your veins!!!! YOU WILL DIE.

I don't know who you're watching do these little ass shots, but it's because they have no tolerance.

Are you not getting high enough?

What gauge needle are you using?
I mean, I'm getting high, but people talk about how they get off from a shot and what have you, and I believe them, but I've done .7g and never had anything like that, and 31g 100u insulin syringe

I mean, I'm getting high, but people talk about how they get off from a shot and what have you, and I believe them, but I've done .7g and never had anything like that, and 31g 100u insulin syringe
Ohhhh, so you're saying that you're wanting to get one of those "high so good, I came in my boxers" kind of high.

Well, it's happened, but a lot of those people are just talking BS. Enjoy the high you're getting because at levels like .7, if it hasn't happened to you, it isn't going to.

Maybe you can try edging yourself and then shooting up?

Also, switch to a 30 gauge or 29 gauge needle if you're hell bent on slamming thicker, faster. Just be aware that a larger gauge means more vein damage and the possibility of blowing a vein becomes more likely the larger the gauge. Slam responsibily.

Ohhhh, so you're saying that you're wanting to get one of those "high so good, I came in my boxers" kind of high.

Well, it's happened, but a lot of those people are just talking BS. Enjoy the high you're getting because at levels like .7, if it hasn't happened to you, it isn't going to.

Also, switch to a 30 gauge or 29 gauge needle if you're hell bent on slamming thicker, faster. Just be aware that a larger gauge means more vein damage and the possibility of blowing a vein becomes more likely the larger the gauge. Slam responsibily.
I mean I wouldnr be upset if it happened but that not the focus, I'm trying to use less product and get the same high, so I'm not running through my stuff so fast, but also I wouldn't mind getting that high just 1 time, but if you say it probably won't happen at .6 .7 then I believe u as well, bc I honestly don't wanna try .8 .7 is rough enough.as it is

So basic chemistry says to increase the levels of solute in a solvent you can heat the solvent and the mixture will become supersaturated. Does this hold true with meth and water or does the heat damage the meth and some way

A 29 or 30 gauge is one of the smaller needle tips...lower the gauge the wider and bigger the needle is...27g for example are just too fucking dull for me. I prefer 31g as it is easy as hell to hit a vein and painless

A 27 is way too much. There are people that use them, but I absolutely do not recommend it.

Do not heat your meth, you're cooking away dope.

Another thing I thought about - the euphoria you get, how long it lasts and how long the overall high lasts depends on the type of cook used to manufacture the meth.

Red phos or the "birch" method is bikers dope. That is the shit that I hear about most often causing people to just go fucking wild. Farmers dope is made with ammonia and supposedly has some serious legs. Shake and bake is great if the cook gets it right, good legs and a good euphoria.

Which brings me to my next point:

Pure does not always equal more euphoria. Filtering and washing is great to do, but the more you wash, the more sulfites you lose. Sulfites are what helps to make the meth extremely heady, and makes great bangers dope.

What's good for bangers is not necessarily good for smokers and vice versa.

Try to find a better source.
My stuff is shardy, very clear, not hardly cloudy at all good size pieces. Crushes down well, but I've noticed that when. You add the water, it pulls back to the same amount of water, like it doesn't become more like other products did when I had a different source

My stuff is shardy, very clear, not hardly cloudy at all good size pieces. Crushes down well, but I've noticed that when. You add the water, it pulls back to the same amount of water, like it doesn't become more like other products did when I had a different source
It isn't doubling back? Like squirt 20 on it and you're not getting at least 35????

Are you sure it's even meth? Find a new dealer asap

It isn't doubling back? Like squirt 20 on it and you're not getting at least 35????

Are you sure it's even meth? Find a new dealer asap
I havent mixed one like that in a while, been on the go so I've been mixing in the syringe itself, crush down and pull water and shake until it's all just barely dissolved it usually ends up being the same units as the amount of dry crushes product, so I've 20u dry will dissolve in 15ish u water

Pure does not always equal more euphoria. Filtering and washing is great to do, but the more you wash, the more sulfites you lose. Sulfites are what helps to make the meth extremely heady, and makes great bangers dope.

.. what?