• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth: how can I dissolve more meth in less water?

I spent a bit of time googling for info on different meth salts after I read your post and could not find anything. Ascorbic acid actually attenuates meth so I would be wary of using that even if it were possible to make. I get the feeling you’d be breaking new ground producing converting M-HCL into some other salt, but I’d be interested to learn what is possible.
Hmm i dunno if it will be breaking new ground. It's quite likely that all the common acids will have been explored seeing as it's used as a pharmaceutical. Amphetamine is well studied in terms of it's salts. Such as amphetamine hcl is both quite soluble in water and decently hygroscopic, which is why that salt isn't used in this case.

Making the ascorbate salt of methamphetamine will be the same process basically as forming the HCl, only this time it would be ascorbic acid being used to neutralise the freebase.

The big issue i potentially see with ascorbates and citrates is the potential for instability under conditions such as heat and/or humidity or stability in solution when being stored.

Each salt will change a lot of the physical properties of a given substance. It's just about learning which one's hold the right enough properties for one's own needs.

I'm going to be trying some of these techniques but with k not meth.
I'm always pushing the boundaries with how much k crystal i can dissolve (and keep liquid long enough to shoot without having to shoot while its still boiling hot) in 1ml...

Love me a good syrupy shot, when you see that bubble slowly crawl up the barrel you know its gonna be good haha. So shit when it recrystallizes in the barrel, especially when you're out an about, or (shock horror) it's your last rig.

Good work meth heads!
I've found that in 1ml that k can dissolve up to 250/300mg under winter conditions and 400mg under summer conditions.
Once you start getting into 500mg and up you are definitely going to get recrystallization.

I've found that in 1ml that k can dissolve up to 250/300mg under winter conditions and 400mg under summer conditions.
Once you start getting into 500mg and up you are definitely going to get recrystallization.
Yeah i tend not to go higher than 400mg in 1mls now because i realized how bad it is shooting hot hits.
If you're willing and able to do so you can get (i have got) 700mg/1ml, but aswel as the heat damaging veins the ph level damages too. I killed so many veins in my early IV days doing this. RIP.

Yeah i tend not to go higher than 400mg in 1mls now because i realized how bad it is shooting hot hits.
If you're willing and able to do so you can get (i have got) 700mg/1ml, but aswel as the heat damaging veins the ph level damages too. I killed so many veins in my early IV days doing this. RIP.
I try to avoid anything being too hot, which is why I've learnt this about k and it's solubility.
Had sooo many rigs block from recrystallising k.

Thankfully for me I have had access to resources like here and sesh safety to help me with injecting things.

Hmm i dunno if it will be breaking new ground. It's quite likely that all the common acids will have been explored seeing as it's used as a pharmaceutical. Amphetamine is well studied in terms of it's salts. Such as amphetamine hcl is both quite soluble in water and decently hygroscopic, which is why that salt isn't used in this case.

Making the ascorbate salt of methamphetamine will be the same process basically as forming the HCl, only this time it would be ascorbic acid being used to neutralise the freebase.

The big issue i potentially see with ascorbates and citrates is the potential for instability under conditions such as heat and/or humidity or stability in solution when being stored.

Each salt will change a lot of the physical properties of a given substance. It's just about learning which one's hold the right enough properties for one's own needs.
I think there might be other issues. Googling “methamphetamine citrate”, or “methamphetamine ascorbate”, “methamphetamine fumarate” or gives nothing but about 5 irrelevant entries.

They don’t exist on pubchem or other databases.

If anybody, anywhere, ever, made such salts they didn’t tell the internet. Not trying to diminish your suggestion - I’m genuinely interested in the possibilities of your idea here.

I think there might be other issues. Googling “methamphetamine citrate”, or “methamphetamine ascorbate”, “methamphetamine fumarate” or gives nothing but about 5 irrelevant entries.

They don’t exist on pubchem or other databases.

If anybody, anywhere, ever, made such salts they didn’t tell the internet. Not trying to diminish your suggestion - I’m genuinely interested in the possibilities of your idea here.
I would imagine the data would be hard data rather than digital as i would imagine it's gathering dust somewhere largely forgotten about. The research on this if done will have been done early last century.
I do feel it will exist just not necessarily in a format we can access unfortunately.

I've dived into this world a bit in the past after learning that ritalinic acid can be used to salt methylphenidate, which is pretty mental as you would have a salt that mirrors the actice molecule almost exact. Unfortunately though no one on here could help or any given digital data didn't exist. So no idea how that salt would pan out irl.

I'm quite surprised in general that so little information is available on salts and their properties.