• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meth help??

Yep. North Korea, Iran, both meth producing countries too. In fact the North Korean shit I'm sure others here will tell you was some of the best glass I've ever smoked.

You don't realise it but just because of even insanely harsh laws, there are still tonnes of drugs in all those countries. Sometimes it's the government actually manufacturing them. I've read some claim that was the case with North Korean meth, but no idea myself.

Not sure about Iran, but yeah North Korea, China, huge producers.

Just seems odd that the most isolated country in the world where the general populous doesn't even have internet access would be shipping out meth via the naughty web...

Unless it's some government thing and an attempt at narco-terroism or something...

the uk guy i use usually sends out a free rosepipe and a bong with it. Honestly look into darknet meth dealers, UK appears to have the purest one. Expensive but its like £170 a g but one g is ike 3g's of dutch racemic stuff. I've done 5 days awake on it before, its almost "too good", i dont trust myself with it
No need for darknet meth here. The shit is everywhere and high quality. It is too good and i definitely dont trust myself with it.

Hey Crocodile Dundee is it the weekend there yet? :)

Hey Crocodile Dundee is it the weekend there yet? :)
Not yet. My time travelling abilities are sadly limited to staying a day in front of you lot. Just enough to nick stuff from FUBAR, sell it and spend the proceeds at the pub before he notices anything missing. Keeps me in drinking money.

You could be a month ahead and still be able to nick stuff off FUBAR without him noticing.....

His mind isnt what it was....

Just seems odd that the most isolated country in the world where the general populous doesn't even have internet access would be shipping out meth via the naughty web...

Unless it's some government thing and an attempt at narco-terroism or something...

Nah mate, I'm a big lover of Kim Jong-Un but he doesn't ship it directly from NK via the Darkweb, there was some shady UK dealer who used to get all his meth from the Chinese who themselves got it from North Korea :D Thank Dear Leader!

Nah mate, I'm a big lover of Kim Jong-Un but he doesn't ship it directly from NK via the Darkweb, there was some shady UK dealer who used to get all his meth from the Chinese who themselves got it from North Korea :D Thank Dear Leader!

Aww shame cos I can just picture Mr. Un taping away on his keyboard and frantically stuffing jiffy bags full of crystal ....in my mind anyway :)

Aww shame cos I can just picture Mr. Un taping away on his keyboard and frantically stuffing jiffy bags full of crystal ....in my mind anyway :)

Even though he has a wonderful smile, I think Mr. Un's fingers are too fat for jiffy bags :(

Yeah and God only knows how he would handle stamps :)

Some of the best stuff I've had was in SE Asia (Cambodia to be precise). I didn't get to have a meth bong though, and I'm now intrigued to know what it's like.

You're smoking it the way you should be, but recommend having it on it's own. I would strongly recommend trying to have some self control with it though. Most people I know have had a problem with it, because it sucks you in so quickly and before you know it your usage is out of control.