• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meth help??

500mg of D-Methamphetamine could replace the power grid of Paris for a week or three whether you inhale it or paint your toenails with it...
It is bunk. No possible way it is anything but MSM, Acetonitrile and a few milligrams of actual Methamphetamine.

The 4-MMC is also playing a large part, as Sid has pointed out, due to being a Triple Releasing Agent just like Meth is. Your downstream receptors will be downregulated (like throwing a crystal ball at a rubber wall... it'll bounce back and smash in your face if you keep throwing it... ;) ) enough that the SE flood that makes M-Amp special won't occur, nor will the massive and instant release of DA responsible for the "rush" when vaping/shooting.

Smoking Meth is an entire experience, it's not just a choice of ROA, in the same way snorting Coke is - the racking up, crushing down, razors, mirrors and the act of snorting is like 90% of the fun.

Its actually a known fact that it's 90.049% of the fun....
[MENTION=139374]Sprout[/MENTION] reported for posting false and misleading info :)

Ha!! Not the ones I send....

I'm reporting you directly to FUBAR....

Oh yeah.....be afraid bro !! :)

Not necessarily sprout. I've had 95% stuff d isomer meth do very little to me after mephedrone. I reckon meth is best done on its own. If you do it the other way around the meph lasts longer thann it usually would.

Also very bad mix for a comedown of course. I'd keep the meth for another day.

500mg of D-Methamphetamine could replace the power grid of Paris for a week or three whether you inhale it or paint your toenails with it...
It is bunk. No possible way it is anything but MSM, Acetonitrile and a few milligrams of actual Methamphetamine.

The 4-MMC is also playing a large part, as Sid has pointed out, due to being a Triple Releasing Agent just like Meth is. Your downstream receptors will be downregulated (like throwing a crystal ball at a rubber wall... it'll bounce back and smash in your face if you keep throwing it... ;) ) enough that the SE flood that makes M-Amp special won't occur, nor will the massive and instant release of DA responsible for the "rush" when vaping/shooting.

Smoking Meth is an entire experience, it's not just a choice of ROA, in the same way snorting Coke is - the racking up, crushing down, razors, mirrors and the act of snorting is like 90% of the fun.

That's more like it

Sounds like rubbish to me. A point or 2 would easily last me 24 hours in a pipe. You sound like you are doing everything right except maybe torching it too hard. A modified lighter with a foil covered tube from a cotton tip is the best way to go there. Low flame. Do a google on how to modify a lighter but it sounds like what you have is rubbish to me. Its easy to recrystalise meth with msm etc. No way to tell just by looking at it. Try another vendor is my advice but be careful...its very addictive. Its the only chem that ever got its teeth into me..and took a lot of willpower to stop. I save it for my visits to Thailand generally now but occasionally get some here. I dont smoke it here though....just too moorish so i go the oral route but in Thailand its meth bongs all the way.

Route of Administration is by definition an integral part of Set and Setting (skinning up a joint or loading a bong is part and parcel of the cannabis experience, and the act of tooting is as addictive in its own way as heroin), and as such definitely contributes to the overall experience. Given that stimulants lead generally to obsessive-compulsive type behaviour anyway, this will tend to increase the effect of S&S. This certainly was my experience, when good speed was about and plentiful and I might have been a little physically fitter ..... I used to get a feel for when it was going to be a good night or not, and soon learned to trust that.

Anyway, it sounds as though your technique is OK (you'd know about it for sure, if you were overheating it to decomposition) and you just have some dodgy meth :( Be sure to clean out your pipe thoroughly before you try another batch.

Not necessarily sprout. I've had 95% stuff d isomer meth do very little to me after mephedrone. I reckon meth is best done on its own. If you do it the other way around the meph lasts longer thann it usually would.

Also very bad mix for a comedown of course. I'd keep the meth for another day.

:?
Your experience is exactly the effect I described...

But you're 100% correct on Meth being best alone. The reason it destroys 95% of users is it hits every single innate "pleasure switch" by virtue of releasing all 3 catecholamines yet being massively more active at DAT (DA release is farrrr more destructive than any SNRA could dream of) alongside remaining active for 6-12 hours straight subjectively and days longer metabolically. The duration causes massive issues with sleep (duh...) and subsequently the neuronal regeneration and interconnection we rely on doesn't occur, throw in that Meth actually fucks up the signal pathway which tells a cell when to "die" [apoptosis - the constituents of the cell are recycled into a new example of the same cell or diverted to a more valuable process. If the multiple failsafes against the process going wrong are disturbed then you may as well have gangrenous neurons) in the VTA and Frontal Lobe and you have the perfect storm. Adding any stimulant to Meth is pointless unless your aim is to match the neurotoxicity with cardiotoxicity and wasting your drugs.

Meth combos are serious fucking business - seizures, strokes and heart attacks are inevitable if care isn't taken.
Benzo's/barbs are great though if the dose is perfect given their antagonism of the hyperthermia, vasoconstriction and tachycardia while allowing sleep, food and hydration to repair the damage caused.

All I was meaning man was even if the meth were decent it still probably wouldn't hit the spot. I had some really strong stuff do nothing after meph once, obviously we'd used up our dopamine already.

I would tend to agree. I have combined it with MDMA and meph before on seperate occasions but to be honest it's such an expensive rarity and so highly potent/toxic I'd recommend just doing meth and maybe have some benzos for after. Every combo I've tried with it has lead to a brutal comedown and dodgy feeling vaso a few times. There's usually less side effects the better the meth is particularly if it's just the dextro meth and no Levo in there, which I'm sure is what causes the racemic stuff to feel so damn harsh on the body.

Sounds like rubbish to me. A point or 2 would easily last me 24 hours in a pipe. You sound like you are doing everything right except maybe torching it too hard. A modified lighter with a foil covered tube from a cotton tip is the best way to go there. Low flame. Do a google on how to modify a lighter but it sounds like what you have is rubbish to me. Its easy to recrystalise meth with msm etc. No way to tell just by looking at it. Try another vendor is my advice but be careful...its very addictive. Its the only chem that ever got its teeth into me..and took a lot of willpower to stop. I save it for my visits to Thailand generally now but occasionally get some here. I dont smoke it here though....just too moorish so i go the oral route but in Thailand its meth bongs all the way.

This too is a particularly sound post. I once put a long post on the creation of an excellent meth bong on here along with the instructions for modifying a lighter.

Meth on its own generally yes but some of the best pills I've ever had were from Singapore, MDMA + meth. Brilliant come-ups. Unfortunately those days are over because my supplier friend died from the WoD/Silk Road.

This too is a particularly sound post. I once put a long post on the creation of an excellent meth bong on here along with the instructions for modifying a lighter.

Meth on its own generally yes but some of the best pills I've ever had were from Singapore, MDMA + meth. Brilliant come-ups. Unfortunately those days are over because my supplier friend died from the WoD/Silk Road.
Yeah i agree. Meth bongs with a modified lighter is the best way to smoke meth. Everyone in Australia uses Sweetpuffs/ pipes but in Thailand it was all meth bongs with a modified lighter. It just goes so much further or it seems too...the high purity and low price may be clouding my opinion but the Thais have been into meth in a big way for a long time and its pretty much the only way they smoke ice. Yaba pills they chase off foil but not ice.

Had the new batch of meth arrive today, only .5g but should be more than sufficient if it's good right?
Well it's come from Canada but it's a real fine powder!? It may be like this for transportation possibly, but has me a little concerned it's gonna be shite again :(

Make a modified lighter. Dont blow out big clouds...you are just wasting it. Smaller hits and hold that shit in. .5g would have me going for at least two days.

Had the new batch of meth arrive today, only .5g but should be more than sufficient if it's good right?
Well it's come from Canada but it's a real fine powder!? It may be like this for transportation possibly, but has me a little concerned it's gonna be shite again :(

I bought alot of meth. Funnily enough the UK stuff was the best, only d isomer at over 90% territory. Some of that dutch shit is prob like 60% shake and bake or something, fucking awful to smoke. The Canadian was somewhere in the middle, all of the UK stuff I had was better than the Canadian though, I had the North Korean and the stuff from the dude who makes his own, both unreal levels.

The Dutch stuff is 15% the price though, and i once genuinely found 95% off one vendor for £35 a g. UK prices do seem like robbery. International everything is always crushed for shipping no matter what it is usually - makes no difference.

I bought alot of meth. Funnily enough the UK stuff was the best, only d isomer at over 90% territory. Some of that dutch shit is prob like 60% shake and bake or something, fucking awful to smoke. The Canadian was somewhere in the middle, all of the UK stuff I had was better than the Canadian though, I had the North Korean and the stuff from the dude who makes his own, both unreal levels.

The Dutch stuff is 15% the price though, and i once genuinely found 95% off one vendor for £35 a g. UK prices do seem like robbery. International everything is always crushed for shipping no matter what it is usually - makes no difference.
35 quid a gram sounds pretty good considering its 2500 baht a gram in Thailand about $80 aus. Thats the thai price btw..foreigners will pay 3500 baht. That shit is as good as it gets though. Straight from Burma.

Yeah I've had asian meth, blows eu racemic meth out the water. The UK stuff all seems to come in from Asian gangs like the Aussies does.

Yeah the stuff i have had in Thailand and Cambodia has been the best easily. I have had Aussie meth thats close but my understanding is here it all gets cut slightly with msm or something similar and recrystalised.
Thailand is crazy with meth. The whole fucking country appears to be on it. The modufied lighter and meth bong both myself and SHM alluded to is the way the thais smoke it and i think its the best method. Even with a pipe the modified lighter is the go. It makes it go way further. Smaller hits...less heat...hold it in and dont blow big clouds. Big clouds = a waste of meth. I still have about a point at home. Going to see a band friday night. I might plug it. Or just bomb it. No smoking for me in oz...been there done that..not opening that particular pandoras box again. But when in Asia smoking all the way.

the uk guy i use usually sends out a free rosepipe and a bong with it. Honestly look into darknet meth dealers, UK appears to have the purest one. Expensive but its like £170 a g but one g is ike 3g's of dutch racemic stuff. I've done 5 days awake on it before, its almost "too good", i dont trust myself with it