• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth farts. Real or psychosis?

Meth farts, really stinky or psychosis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I seriously can't relate to this at all. But I don't think it's psychosis.. I think it's men lol. So gross and I'm glad I do meth on my own!!
:) In "Men's rules 101" it states that you are allowed to fart around a woman you are interested in only after you have made her come hard at least once.

:) In "Men's rules 101" it states that you are allowed to fart around a woman you are interested in only after you have made her come hard at least once.

Hmm! You might never get another chance though.

I'm just glad to not have them around me. They get extra horny, take forever, and apparently fart and do smelly shits (can't remember that). That is not my idea of a good time lol.

I'm not %100 sure if it's psychosis or real...

I was up 5 days without eating or drinking at the homeless shelter once. I noticed the people close to me started to plug their nose, and cough. Or shift away from me.

Then I started to feel farts coming out of me, like bubbles lol. Everyone I was with left, and everywhere I went people scattered.

I tried to talk to staff, asking for help. They would hold their breath & cover their nose while they tried to listen. But EVERY STAFF MEMBER eventually said "omg. I can't. I'm sorry. cant" and left me.

I was sad so I walked down the street. I looked at cars passing by and noticed them coughing & saying "what's that smell!??".

I walked and walked until I couldn't anymore,and collapsed from exhaustion. I had heat stroke and was laying against a building downtown. Sun beating down on me.

Anyone that walked by avoided eye contact, and if I tried to say anything they'd turn the othercheek. Nobody helped me because I smelled SOOOO bad. I showered everyday, but this was coming from inside me ...

I wasn't trying to fart, I wasn't pushing them out. They just bubbled out of me without my consent lol.

It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. Farting in public is awkward as it is, just imagine having an uncontrolable fart attack in the middle of the day down town...

I woke up in ambulance because I went unconscious and someone called.

Nurses wouldn't talk to me, they'd just give me a little fake smile and ignore me, which is typical if ur an addict or homeless...

After that day I never went back to that shelter again. I've lost all contact with those people. I've never asked them if I was really farting , or if it was in my paranoid head.

I'll never know if I TRULY smelt so bad that people from blocks away could smell me...we're the farts I felt "bubbling" outta my ass real??

Or was it all a horrible psychosis.

My apologies for the super long essay. Godamn I need to get a life instead of writing my meth stories to people on the internet XD

I'm not %100 sure if it's psychosis or real...

I was up 5 days without eating or drinking at the homeless shelter once. I noticed the people close to me started to plug their nose, and cough. Or shift away from me.

Then I started to feel farts coming out of me, like bubbles lol. Everyone I was with left, and everywhere I went people scattered.

I tried to talk to staff, asking for help. They would hold their breath & cover their nose while they tried to listen. But EVERY STAFF MEMBER eventually said "omg. I can't. I'm sorry. cant" and left me.

I was sad so I walked down the street. I looked at cars passing by and noticed them coughing & saying "what's that smell!??".

I walked and walked until I couldn't anymore,and collapsed from exhaustion. I had heat stroke and was laying against a building downtown. Sun beating down on me.

Anyone that walked by avoided eye contact, and if I tried to say anything they'd turn the othercheek. Nobody helped me because I smelled SOOOO bad. I showered everyday, but this was coming from inside me ...

I wasn't trying to fart, I wasn't pushing them out. They just bubbled out of me without my consent lol.

It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. Farting in public is awkward as it is, just imagine having an uncontrolable fart attack in the middle of the day down town...

I woke up in ambulance because I went unconscious and someone called.

Nurses wouldn't talk to me, they'd just give me a little fake smile and ignore me, which is typical if ur an addict or homeless...

After that day I never went back to that shelter again. I've lost all contact with those people. I've never asked them if I was really farting , or if it was in my paranoid head.

I'll never know if I TRULY smelt so bad that people from blocks away could smell me...we're the farts I felt "bubbling" outta my ass real??

Or was it all a horrible psychosis.

My apologies for the super long essay. Godamn I need to get a life instead of writing my meth stories to people on the internet XD

I had the same experience, it was amazing, because the nature of this nobody will believe you except those who smelled you or had the same problem. Those bubbles were because your shit inside you was extremely smelly and rotten because some interaction with prescription medicine and or damaged pancreas and meth use, your intestine was so full of nasty odor particles so they were coming out through the ass without consent, just like filling with 100 gallons of water a container of 1 gallon.

Somehow you are not able to smell that odor because its yours, or at least you don't feel it too horrible, but people around you will cough hard and then vomit, that happened to me, I had a lot of bubbles and big farts pushing hard.

This happened to me many times, once I ended in the hospital conscious but smelling horrible, the staff there started the fans of the ceiling, at max speed, they were very loud, in order to extract the shit out and bring fresh and clean air. I think that the reason of this is interaction between prescribed medicine and or damaged pancreas and meth. If you reader had or have the same problem, respond here and tell me if you were using prescribed medicine, antipsychotic medicine, which was my case. Its very sad because that smell is super strong and violent, I certainly can say that that's the most horrible smell on earth, now I am not taking more prescribed medicine anymore, but I don't want to try meth again.

A person that I know, a heavy meth addict, had the same problem, and I smelled him, I immediately left the place before feeling the full impact. I lost the chance to ask that person if he was taking medicine, will ask him next time if I see him. That smell is something super amazing, can be smelled from a very long distance, ask my neighbors if you don't believe me hehe. I was very sad too but at the same time I was laughing seeing the peoples reaction, even car drivers on the road. I initially thought that it was because bad quality meth or cut with something, but nope! I tried many sources and got the same problem, I never had this problem before taking the mentioned medicine.

I think that a person with no chance of scape from you in this situation, can die from a respiratory or cardiac arrest, so if you have this problem don't get a bus or go to a place where people cannot escape from you.

Last edited:
I had the same experience, it was amazing, because the nature of this nobody will believe you except those who smelled you or had the same problem. Those bubbles were because your shit inside you was extremely smelly and rotten because some interaction with prescription medicine and or damaged pancreas and meth use, your intestine was so full of nasty odor particles so they were coming out through the ass without consent, just like filling with 100 gallons of water a container of 1 gallon.

Somehow you are not able to smell that odor because its yours, or at least you don't feel it too horrible, but people around you will cough hard and then vomit, that happened to me, I had a lot of bubbles and big farts pushing hard.

This happened to me many times, once I ended in the hospital conscious but smelling horrible, the staff there started the fans of the ceiling, at max speed, they were very loud, in order to extract the shit out and bring fresh and clean air. I think that the reason of this is interaction between prescribed medicine and or damaged pancreas and meth. If you reader had or have the same problem, respond here and tell me if you were using prescribed medicine, antipsychotic medicine, which was my case. Its very sad because that smell is super strong and violent, I certainly can say that that's the most horrible smell on earth, now I am not taking more prescribed medicine anymore, but I don't want to try meth again.

A person that I know, a heavy meth addict, had the same problem, and I smelled him, I immediately left the place before feeling the full impact. I lost the chance to ask that person if he was taking medicine, will ask him next time if I see him. That smell is something super amazing, can be smelled from a very long distance, ask my neighbors if you don't believe me hehe. I was very sad too but at the same time I was laughing seeing the peoples reaction, even car drivers on the road. I initially thought that it was because bad quality meth or cut with something, but nope! I tried many sources and got the same problem, I never had this problem before taking the mentioned medicine.

I think that a person with no chance of scape from you in this situation, can die from a respiratory or cardiac arrest, so if you have this problem don't get a bus or go to a place where people cannot escape from you.
OMG!!!! This is exactly what I experienced! I smoked some meth with my boyfriend and some friends. A couple hours into I started feeling bubbles in my stomach and a little nauseous. Then I started noticing every one coughing and moving away from me. It started feeling like everyone was whispering about something and not telling me about it. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. When I asked they just kept saying nothing and told me I was being paranoid. But nobody would actually be still and talk to me. They just kept making excuses to go outside etc. My boyfriend suddenly wanted to go home. When we got home I was anxious and confused it tried to go to bed but I kept overhearing boyfriend and our roommates coughing setting up fans etc. Keep in mind I could feel or smell anything!..... So for several hours I ended crying in bed trying to figure out what the hell happened. I asked my boyfriend several times and he keeps saying it was in my head.

I'm not %100 sure what causes this, but based off of my knowledge of what happens to your body while on meth, I think malabsorption could have something to do with it or even be the main culprit. When you use meth, it hinders your body's ability to absorb the proper nutrients it needs even when you eat while it's still in your system. Basically things like fats that would normally be absorbed by your small intestine are not and it passes through the colon and you end up with the worst smelling shit that you could ever imagine being humanly possible. Also, given the fact that meth can temporarily paralyze your intestines, this seems like a sound assumption as the cause.

uhhh. bizarre. no I've never experienced that or heard of it nor find any medical reason that would happen

This guy logged in once, one day, to post this. Psychosis?

Mess with your diet and your usual intestinal flora can do horrible things to compounds in foid. Meth reduces total foid intake, so gut bacteria have less nutrition for themselves. This results in things like sulphur containing amino acid being used as an energy source, rather than the person absorbing them from the gut (just like having a shitload - no pun intended - of sulphur compounds in a non meth diet. They get metabolized by bacteria to produce farts that would embarrass Satan!)

Mess with your diet and your usual intestinal flora can do horrible things to compounds in foid. Meth reduces total foid intake, so gut bacteria have less nutrition for themselves. This results in things like sulphur containing amino acid being used as an energy source, rather than the person absorbing them from the gut (just like having a shitload - no pun intended - of sulphur compounds in a non meth diet. They get metabolized by bacteria to produce farts that would embarrass Satan!)
Ha, makes sense. Good to know.