Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth farts. Real or psychosis?

Meth farts, really stinky or psychosis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
My friend says his meth farts smell like death farts. Do they really smell that bad? Or is his smell sense just way overactive? He can smell his pee from a mile away so I am guessing the latter.

Asking for a friend.

Can someone make this a poll? I vote psychosis. The worst psychosis ever, and right under our noses too.

if youre being fucking serious dude... well. If he has a hypersensitive sense of smell to begin with then thats obviously the shit right there.

Can someone make this a poll? I vote psychosis. The worst psychosis ever, and right under our noses too.

if youre being fucking serious dude... well. If he has a hypersensitive sense of smell to begin with then thats obviously the shit right there.
Bam now it’s a poll. Nice thinking

People go to hell for jokes like this
Show him this topic. I know of a creme that can help this issue. When he sticks his nose in this thread, then I can tell him, “Just put some creme on it dude!”

hahahaha

I’m gonna go to his house with this milk bottle. See if I can catch one. What’s your mailing address?

My friends meth fatrs definitely roar. more like a long growl, even tempo throughout. longish duration. indeed, smells like shit. he is a virgo
This is a bad sign. He has a week to live. There is a calamity, in his ass, waiting to bloom, and Im not talking about some crazy roses!

Charcoal underpants, my ex used to fart, and it was louder and stinkier and much more often when he was a coke head, he quit coke after 15 years, 5 of which was with me and I'm not kidding he didn't fart half as much and they wasn't stinky either

Oh and yeah I googled it and came across charcoal underpants and liners that soak up stinky farts lol

Personally, I've noticed that if I haven't been taking great care of myself and am likely to be dehydrated or malnourished as a result, my shits smell like cat shits. Like it's fucking uncanny.

Of course that shit is real, I had many anecdotes because I was not living alone in the mountains. One day my meth dealer was in my house as a guest, I asked him for a moment, so I can go to the bathroom and do my needs. I closed the door and started the fan that extracts out all the air from the bathroom to outside, once there I farted a lot and did nasty shit, suddenly I heard someone running to the outside of my house vomiting, it was my friend suffering the consequences of smelling my shit, ha ha I will never forget his face. You usually get a lot of gas with bad quality meth and if you are not healthy of your pancreas. Poor people around me, coughing like wanting to vomit even at long distance, that's why I stopped meth.

Meth farts, meth sweat, meth piss, meth bumps, all that... are they direct a result of meth or of the inattention to nutrition and health resulting from the meth.
Poor or absent nutrition can cause all kinds of weird shit, including death.