• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth. Eyeballing Quantity

That dope looks funky man. Super cloudy and salty. Homeboy literally dug some shit out of a bag and handed it to you šŸ˜‚ like I just can't even. He doesn't even have plastic wrap? That looks like a scant gram. Have you tried it?

It's impossible to tell how pure a drug is from just looking at it. It's also very hard to determine weight from a photo or a glance (not impossible, just not very accurate at all),

"
Maybe it's just the picture but that doesn't even look like meth.
And by "half B" do you mean a half ball? Idk what prices are like in Canada but down in the states here an 8 ball is about 60 doll hairs (US) weighing 4 grams.

"

Wow, up here in the northeast it ***CAN BE*** as much as $10 a point same as fent.

Thanks lol. Getting fent (no more H around) is easy as McDonals drive thru, everyone and their brother is a wannabe dealer. For meth you really have to search it out, its basically un-heard of in my state (RI) kinda sucks
And even the people selling fent that kills people regularly will give you a DARE speech about how meth is so bad for you, will make you crazy ect lol

"
And by "half B" do you mean a half ball? Idk what prices are like in Canada but down in the states here an 8 ball is about 60 doll hairs (US) weighing 4 grams.

"

Wow, up here in the northeast it ***CAN BE*** as much as $10 a point same as fent.
I've never gotten anything less than a gram but it's 10 for a point; I guess a point is 100mg. This is based on my knowledge that 100 gets you 1 gram

This is pretty standard I think although I don't deal with different people I've been to other states where I heard the same deal, so these are my understanding of the numbers

Being the well experienced degenerate that I am,
Some advice....
When dealing in meth....
-Use a Hundredths scale NOT a tenths scale so .001 NOT .01
-the amount of time spent analyzing judging and whatever... chalk it up to black market drug dealing. In the states itā€™s almost never consistent always off and unreliable

Over time after thousands and thousands of transactions, drug dealer customer support lines donā€™t give a shit... Iā€™ve been on both ends

To be honest. That size looked like 1.75 Or what the phraseā€Tinaā€ comes from which is 1/16 one sixteenth of an ounce

Terms..
eightball 1/8 ounce 3.5gr
Teeny or Tina 1/16 ounce 1.75gr

whenever I pick you put my attitudeon to be greatfull to have scored. This isnā€™t Walmart or amazon the prices change quality varies but I want to get high and I got drugs in my hand. Thatā€™s the mindset I have

You will be good. Learn from mistakes. 200-300 is nothing in losses.
mover decades imagine what Iā€™ve seen!!!!
Go get hi and enjoy

I've never gotten anything less than a gram but it's 10 for a point; I guess a point is 100mg. This is based on my knowledge that 100 gets you 1 gram

This is pretty standard I think although I don't deal with different people I've been to other states where I heard the same deal, so these are my understanding of the numbers

Yikes $100/gr is too much, especially being on the west coast? 8o

Yikes $100/gr is too much, especially being on the west coast? 8o
I've only dealt with this one guy for like 13 years and it's consistent, translucent etc. This other guy I dealt with a couple times had inferior stuff but he never charged me for it, just trading things etc. But I know from friends paying these amounts in Los Angeles and also in places like Tennessee so there isn't anything unusual about it at least

I had some crank made for me before and it was very economical but obviously that's a different animal. I think of ice as a luxury

I've mentioned it before somewhere on here, but the bigger amounts are discounted too

On eyeballing. After using scales a lot I worked out that the max amount you could scoop out of a bag of finely crushed crystal on one particular key on my keyring was always 0.5 to 0.6 so if I was ever without a scale I could get a reasonably accurate dose.

I could never do that either. It depends on the quality of the stuff. Ive had little tiny but extremely dense shards that weighed alot. And Ive had big looking soft shards that didnt weight that much.

"

"

Central NC rn is $10 a fucking MSM infused point if you're lucky šŸ˜³

idk about you but when i first started I probably wouldā€™ve still done whatever it was that was in that photo. Definitely get a hundredths scale which arenā€™t expensive and can get online. If you have questions on what youā€™re actually getting, go ahead and get a reagent test. There are some outdated ā€œat homeā€ test as well like the bleach test. Chances are youā€™re gonna do it anyways. If you are consistently not satisfied with what you get, stop getting it from that source. My 2 cents

Paid just shy of $36/g last couple deals. Has been as low as $20 before COVID upped the prices but thatā€™s not going to happen again anytime soon. Typical is around $75 or even up to $100 per G point for point. Fuck once fairly recently I paid $80 for a half G because I was going through someone whoā€™s an asshole and overcharges because I was trying not to buy in bulk, 1/2oz is what I usually get.

at one point if there was even any available, I heard as high as $40 a point or there was a $400 ball from 2 different people when there was a dry period in July/Aug. Up to $400 a gram and definitely over $100, yeesh!

that looked like about 1/2 gram or little more in the pic.

Last edited:
Fuck me. Meth is $700 a gram in Sydney at the moment. If you can find it. Half the reason I quit was it bankrupting me needing 0.5 g a day.

Fuck me. Meth is $700 a gram in Sydney at the moment. If you can find it. Half the reason I quit was it bankrupting me needing 0.5 g a day.

I knew Australia was famous for its overpriced drugs (except weed apparently) but 700/g is just ridiculous, even in Australian dollars. How can people afford that? Specially hardcore tweakers who use it everyday... I guess many of them also sell it to pay for their habits?

You would quickly become a millionaire if you figured out how to produce decent quantities domestically. But I guess law enforcement must be pretty hardcore down there?

Wow... Here in Long Beach it's $10 a gram. But it's crap!

That's ridiculous as well. Can you really buy a single gram for 10$?

I think that's pretty similar to the price you'd pay in some parts of Mexico, or even cheaper. And it still has to cross the border so your comment about the low purity makes sense.

I knew Australia was famous for its overpriced drugs (except weed apparently) but 700/g is just ridiculous, even in Australian dollars. How can people afford that? Specially hardcore tweakers who use it everyday... I guess many of them also sell it to pay for their habits?

You would quickly become a millionaire if you figured out how to produce decent quantities domestically. But I guess law enforcement must be pretty hardcore down there?

Before Covid it was $300 a gram - which was still hard to manage. A lot of people buy ounces and then sell enough grams out of it to have plenty for themselves. But that still only works if there are plenty of people buying expensive grams.

The high price encourages scumbags to cut it a lot too.

You must know of the Stimulant Treatment Program and LIMA study at St. Vincentā€™s hospital in Sydney? Iā€™m going to assume you do since youā€™re in that city, but have you ever had any luck with these things? As far as I know Australia is pretty progressive on the ice issue. Whats the climate like for things DRT and ice-specific help nowadays?

@Atelier3