• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth - Euphoria and Dex Usage

You cannot understand THE SIMPLE comparisons I make to you well you are not A WOMAN who basically 2 dimensional thought and comprehension abilities even if Scientist and PHD capable. I mean gave you simple compliment OK>>>? Second I am not a creator ie MR SHULGIN or NICJHOLS in 1960s . I was crapping my Diapers then ok LMAO! You damn well exactly what I am trying to explain to you! And you know allot more too but hold back WHY>>>>>????????? Afraid of something>>>? My guess and maybe special things have occurred enjoying this bliss and brain activity as well? Think so or I'm just rambling again ; you tell me? 2 things yes absolutely has everything to do with RCs and much that I seem to detail but you just present chemical attachment points and variations in molecular structures of these chems? Did you FIND what I asked NO you did not """REPLY""" did you ? And you know that as well too being a man we still think alike for gaining information. But maybe I was wrong asking you FIND OUT WHAT parts of the actual brain these chemicals effect or do so called over paid because they endured BULLSHIT schools to get into companies for some Chemical analyst or Lead Engineer in product development with all these certifications huh may be like you? licenses or certifications required by the position: PMP, BA, CAPM, CISA, IATF, ISO, SAP, CQE, CQM, PE but I am rambling again! Keep things simple letting me tell you all about me RIGHT ? But I have huge Secret HUGE and USA never created WHY another question to answer 3 of them so far. I check back THIS TIME no exact answer not wasting more rambling as you like to call it!;)