• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth - Euphoria and Dex Usage

anon123isme

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I'm in a new town and bought some meth. I don't usually abuse stims anymore but I got drunk and wanted to pop an extra 5mg. Instead I managed to sort a point (0.1g) through a hookup's friend. She admitted it wasn't the best and it clearly was cut - at least I assume from the smaller crystals mixed with the possibly msm cut shards too.

Question is this:
My last dose of dex was 10mg and 4pm and I insufflated one quarter of the meth at around 8pm and then another quarter at 8.30. I don't feel at euphoria but I am stimulated and am feeling really damn hot. Is it likely 50mg won't be euphoric for me after medium-long term therapeutic use of dex?

Asking as I can have an alleged better point or two delivered. I wouldn't mind keeping it in the safe for a rainy day.

Thanks.

Hey all,

I'm in a new town and bought some meth. I don't usually abuse stims anymore but I got drunk and wanted to pop an extra 5mg. Instead I managed to sort a point (0.1g) through a hookup's friend. She admitted it wasn't the best and it clearly was cut - at least I assume from the smaller crystals mixed with the possibly msm cut shards too.

Question is this:
My last dose of dex was 10mg and 4pm and I insufflated one quarter of the meth at around 8pm and then another quarter at 8.30. I don't feel at euphoria but I am stimulated and am feeling really damn hot. Is it likely 50mg won't be euphoric for me after medium-long term therapeutic use of dex?

Asking as I can have an alleged better point or two delivered. I wouldn't mind keeping it in the safe for a rainy day.

Thanks.
If you are overheating try to find some benzos.

I couldn't tell you what it is.

Invest in Marquis and Liebermann reagents. They can distinguish between methamphetamine, PMA, PMMA, Methylone/Butylone, 4-MAR, etc.

Hey all,

Question is this:

Thanks.

Also, there's actually a drug called euphoria or U4EA, (4-methylaminorex), which mimics methamphetamine but lasts about twice as long.

So when you talk about euphoria and dex usage It can be misleading.

Also, there's actually a drug called euphoria or U4EA, (4-methylaminorex), which mimics methamphetamine but lasts about twice as long.
4-MAR is very rare imho and the people selling it should know when it's it. Much more likely that we are dealing with some research chemical.

Im doing both 4 MAR & Vaping methylpentylone but must be done perfect way and never ever felt this Euphoric from anything even old School Molly XTC Safrole 99% -----Unbelievable! :green banana::pipe::pipe::pipe::badumtiss:

Im doing both 4 MAR & Vaping methylpentylone but must be done perfect way and never ever felt this Euphoric from anything even old School Molly XTC Safrole 99% -----Unbelievable! :green banana::pipe::pipe::pipe::badumtiss:
You do know that there is absolutely no chemical difference between MDP2P from safrole, and MDP2P from PMK or PMK-glycidate.

MDP2P is an achiral molecule. It's not right-handed or left-handed and using it cannot result in anything but 50/50 racemic mix using common reductive amination processes.

There is literally no way to make MDP2P different when using safrole vs PMK.

You do know that there is absolutely no chemical difference between MDP2P from safrole, and MDP2P from PMK or PMK-glycidate.

MDP2P is an achiral molecule. It's not right-handed or left-handed and using it cannot result in anything but 50/50 racemic mix using common reductive amination processes.

There is literally no way to make MDP2P different when using safrole vs PMK.
:?:?:?:?:roll eyes::roll eyes::roll eyes:

Ok I shall give you Big Kudos for knowing your Chemistry Sir! SO please now challenge please not in super detail but listing of the chemicals if you can FIND what makes Methyl Pentylone as well as finding what centers of the Human Brain it has efect upon >>>>? Take some time if necessary may be quite some challenge to find all this >>>? Copy and Paste to this I am writing in a reply ; Thanks that will impress me ALLOT!!! And maybe find hazards but absolutely 1 TRILLION percent the issue is was and ABSOLUTELY COMPLETEL NO MORE was oif all things combo of the damn Butane to vaporize the crumbs of Methyl Pentylone...10 problem part thats it....so just got to CLEAN that residue anyway and sterile as Surgeons forceps at 1200 degrees ;):bong::bong::bong::bong::Mario party::Mario party::Mario party:

Ok I shall give you Big Kudos for knowing your Chemistry Sir! SO please now challenge please not in super detail but listing of the chemicals if you can FIND what makes Methyl Pentylone as well as finding what centers of the Human Brain it has efect upon >>>>? Take some time if necessary may be quite some challenge to find all this >>>? Copy and Paste to this I am writing in a reply ; Thanks that will impress me ALLOT!!! And maybe find hazards but absolutely 1 TRILLION percent the issue is was and ABSOLUTELY COMPLETEL NO MORE was oif all things combo of the damn Butane to vaporize the crumbs of Methyl Pentylone...10 problem part thats it....so just got to CLEAN that residue anyway and sterile as Surgeons forceps at 1200 degrees ;):bong::bong::bong::bong::Mario party::Mario party::Mario party:
We're not allowed to post synthesis or an ingredient list for synthesis. Sorry.

We're not allowed to post synthesis or an ingredient list for synthesis. Sorry.
OK no synthesis or combination or weights and measure JUST CHEMICALS and actions on what centers in the Brain when it's taken and duration of actions. Need just basic names that's not a recipe nor process of creation what so ever. Be like me telling you Mexican Yam plants or Cholesterol base is used to make basic steroid chemicals. Maybe other acids used but THIS absolute no recipe for construction. Just curious for Pentylone and agian centers of human brain may effect or did that DIE with Shulgin and Nichols?:unsure::unsure::unsure::?:?

OK no synthesis or combination or weights and measure JUST CHEMICALS and actions on what centers in the Brain when it's taken and duration of actions. Need just basic names that's not a recipe nor process of creation what so ever. Be like me telling you Mexican Yam plants or Cholesterol base is used to make basic steroid chemicals. Maybe other acids used but THIS absolute no recipe for construction. Just curious for Pentylone and agian centers of human brain may effect or did that DIE with Shulgin and Nichols?:unsure::unsure::unsure::?:?

Methyl pentylone is a single chemical.

It causes release of serotonin and reuptake inhibition of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.

It affects all areas of the brain. Since it seems to be a compound that induces compulsive redosing, it likely affects the nucleus accumbens to a significant degree.

I suspect you want me to tell you that it comes from the African plant Khat.

Thank you but actually none of the RCs come from KHAT that is NATURAL JUST like COCA LEAVES from Bolivia , Columbia , Peru.... ? It was made based on Cathinone structure and then it modified but Cocaine is JUST a Stimulant and Meth much more powerful stimulant but that is it! What I want is where does it affect the Euphoria unlike smoking crack or meth.>>>>? That is it's unique capability don't worry work involved to enjoy average crack head zombies or Meth heads will never do let alone the intake again is like sucking down Diesel fumes trust me>>>LOL But 100% like good old ELCTRONICS of JAPAN not China ........" SOLID STATE" action every time!
Mic Sound GIF by RØDE Microphones

Thank you but actually none of the RCs come from KHAT that is NATURAL JUST like COCA LEAVES from Bolivia , Columbia , Peru.... ? It was made based on Cathinone structure and then it modified but Cocaine is JUST a Stimulant and Meth much more powerful stimulant but that is it! What I want is where does it affect the Euphoria unlike smoking crack or meth.>>>>? That is it's unique capability don't worry work involved to enjoy average crack head zombies or Meth heads will never do let alone the intake again is like sucking down Diesel fumes trust me>>>LOL But 100% like good old ELCTRONICS of JAPAN not China ........" SOLID STATE" action every time!
Mic Sound GIF by RØDE Microphones
I know that. There is no dioxy group attached to the benzene ring of regular cathinones from khat.

You need a methylenedioxy ketone with the carbonyl group ( o=) at the 1st carbon position next to the benzene ring.

Correct; so what does that methylenedixo ketone attachment do in actions of either stimulation or giving euphoria in the brain?
Big Brain GIF by Jay Sprogell

Correct; so what does that methylenedixo ketone attachment do in actions of either stimulation or giving euphoria in the brain?
Big Brain GIF by Jay Sprogell
The main effect is a massive release of serotonin, commonly in concert with a massive release of dopamine, a smaller release of norepinephrine and reuptake inhibition of all three.

Of course that depends on the specific ring substituted cathinone in question.

None of those effects could be considered providing extra clarity. In fact, it is an overwhelming surge of euphoria, both mental and physical, and oftentimes psychedelia.

If you think dimethyl-pentylone (or any research chemical) is some kind of sacrament that allows you to see the mysteries of the universe, you've been smoking too many RCs off foil for too long.

Now in the case of the beta ketone analog of MDMA, that carbonyl group fucks up the roll. Methylone is a pale shadow of MDMA.

Big Question why does Methylone or even older M-KAT when 12 Panel tested or straight up MDMA test strip come up MDMA? :unsure:

Big Question why does Methylone or even older M-KAT when 12 Panel tested or straight up MDMA test strip come up MDMA? :unsure:
Do you really not understand immunoreactive panel assays?

Do I have to explain that basic science to you?

It's because the MDMA molecule, and hence the docking sites for the antigen used in the 12 panel assay, is physically identical to the Methylone molecule, except for the carbonyl group. It is significantly physically similar to many of the methylenedioxy ring substituted cathinones as well.

Did you really not know that or are you just playing the fool?

Well thank not playing the fool Sir.... You are the expert and Guru on chemical engineering. Me, I'm just some average dolt and as I explained before- I can Ride the wheels off the Superbike and tell you how to master being a Road Racer and techniques used ie knowing how to use these stims and believe me I have without damage or """NO""" NOT addicted what so ever. Oh yeah same Government that makes WHAT WHAT THE F**** have ever made themselves????? Everything made by contractors or private companies through out history other than Mind manipulation with TV and Radio, as well as so many so many laws that OLD ENGLAND would be envious in 1700s. But oh I better not smoke weed now legal and harmless or touch RCs should I OD and dehydrate and get Serotonin Syndrome and lock up and have Heart Failure. But remember; I am just average dolt likes little party ever so often. But thank you again see you do have the mastery of Chemical design and allot of knowledge. Thank you! ;);););)

Well thank not playing the fool Sir.... You are the expert and Guru on chemical engineering. Me, I'm just some average dolt and as I explained before- I can Ride the wheels off the Superbike and tell you how to master being a Road Racer and techniques used ie knowing how to use these stims and believe me I have without damage or """NO""" NOT addicted what so ever. Oh yeah same Government that makes WHAT WHAT THE F**** have ever made themselves????? Everything made by contractors or private companies through out history other than Mind manipulation with TV and Radio, as well as so many so many laws that OLD ENGLAND would be envious in 1700s. But oh I better not smoke weed now legal and harmless or touch RCs should I OD and dehydrate and get Serotonin Syndrome and lock up and have Heart Failure. But remember; I am just average dolt likes little party ever so often. But thank you again see you do have the mastery of Chemical design and allot of knowledge. Thank you! ;);););)
Could you at least once make a post that isn't full of crazy ramblings?