• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth as a pain reliever

Majiktouch

Bluelighter
I am blown away by this drug's effect on my chronic pain. I
Of course I've run the gamut of opioids and currently take them Rx, however they don't really do much for me. But the moment I put this substance in my body, my pain was nearly gone. I really can't believe it. I need this in my life for real. I am wondering if my doc would prescribe it would it be the same? I know it will probably be amphetamine and not methamphetamine . Just wonder how I can keep this drug in my life without the whole having to cop and stuff. Any advice is welcomed!

Noooooo! Say it isn't so!I thought I found a miracle for my body chemistry or something. Well damn, thanks for telling me though. Appreciate that. Guess I'll reallu try tp enjoy it while it lasts so I'm not over here trying to re-dose and re-dose to get the pain relief! You've just saved me a bunch of money and heartache. Plus my dealer thanks you because chances are I might have accused him of switching sources or whatever. Thanks!

Last edited:
You can get Methamphetamine Rx in the form of a 10(?)mg pill called Desoxyn.
But its supposed to be hard to get a doc to sign off on it, and rightly so.

Last edited:
Noooooo! Say it isn't so!I thought I found a miracle for my body chemistry or something. Well damn, thanks for telling me though. Appreciate that. Guess I'll reallu try tp enjoy it while it lasts so I'm not over here trying to re-dose and re-dose to get the pain relief! You've just saved me a bunch of money and heartache. Plus my dealer thanks you because chances are I might have accused him of switching sources or whatever. Thanks!
Yeah, I wouldn't come to expect this effect from meth. The initial adrenaline rush might cover up pain or distract you from it, but stimulants can cause a physical tension which could aggravate symptoms too.

No doctor is going to give amphetamines for pain relief. Perhaps, if someone were really immobilized by pain though, there might be a doctor out there who can empathise that an occasional get up and go pill might help.

Highly doubt that though.

Stimulants for pain relief seems a very unusual avenue.

Yeah, don't think you would get desoxyn for pain...

You mentioned opioids and probably have tried gabapentin. Have you tried duloxetine or some of the noradrenergic drugs? Amp effects in that area could be part of why it has benefit.

But yeah, honeymoon.

This isn't going to end well lol. Soon you will be going through the perils of stimulant addiction which makes one paranoid and at times dysfunctional/depressed. Your tolerance to the meth will just keep getting higher and the pain will come back with the rise.

I do think stimulants help chronic pain though--just not reliably like painkillers. Be careful meth has an extreme amount of mental internal consequences that are horrible beyond words.

Meth amps will help me forget about a lot of aches and pains. Not sure of its anesthetic properties (as opposed to cocaine) but it sure does something to refocus on something else. Cannot do it all the time and very rarely do I splurge cause I stay up for days and I hate having to work without sleep (i love my sleep).

Well damn! You were right and the honeymoon is over, my pain is back in full force!

Are you dosing the same amount still? You’re tolerance could have increased

I was and that's what was wrong, tolerance, that ugly thief! I have recently increased my dose and my pain is under control now. Thanks for asking and caring

No problem Majik I recognized your name when I was reading this thread. But yeah fuck tolerance I’m trying to lower mine by lowering my doses little by little

I am blown away by this drug's effect on my chronic pain. I
Of course I've run the gamut of opioids and currently take them Rx, however they don't really do much for me. But the moment I put this substance in my body, my pain was nearly gone. I really can't believe it. I need this in my life for real. I am wondering if my doc would prescribe it would it be the same? I know it will probably be amphetamine and not methamphetamine . Just wonder how I can keep this drug in my life without the whole having to cop and stuff. Any advice is welcomed!

it totally takes pain away for me!! i dont like opiods cause i get the itchies and with those itchies i would rather be in pain lol

A bit of advice, it doesn't last.... this is the honeymoon stage....
Makes sense to me. Did you experience that yourself? I have to assume you did or you are familiar with patterns of meth use in general somehow.

Anyways I don't think anyone in their right mind would advise someone to use meth for pain.

Makes sense to me. Did you experience that yourself? I have to assume you did or you are familiar with patterns of meth use in general somehow.

Anyways I don't think anyone in their right mind would advise someone to use meth for pain.
Haha I’m not recommending it but it really does kill pain and that’s probably not a good thing either

Amphetamine-type drugs are actually well documented in the medical field as having painkilling effects, especially when combined with opioids, I believe it is attributed to the effects on the norepinephrine transporter. This is why drugs like tapentadol and tramadol were developed - the idea being that an opioid plus a norepinephrine releasing agent is more effective as a painkiller than either alone.

[/QU
Amphetamine-type drugs are actually well documented in the medical field as having painkilling effects, especially when combined with opioids, I believe it is attributed to the effects on the norepinephrine transporter. This is why drugs like tapentadol and tramadol were developed - the idea being that an opioid plus a norepinephrine releasing agent is more effective as a painkiller than either alone.
Makes sense now because I also take Rx lortabs. The pain did come back but it is diminished with the use of meth. Good thing I never claimed to be "in my right mind" because I would recommend it for pain. Especially the combo

Anyone who claims to be in their right mind wouldn’t need to claim that they’re in their right mind if they were in their right mind. 😂😂😂😂