• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth + a bad flu safe combo?

low dose meth is amazing actually, on paper...

neuroprotective, immunoprotective.....

it's quite interesting

the thing is nobody uses low dose meth... I know one guy... who claims to, at least

low dose meth is amazing actually, on paper...

neuroprotective, immunoprotective.....

it's quite interesting

the thing is nobody uses low dose meth... I know one guy... who claims to, at least

They're not saying low dose

Maybe we should ask the tweekers here how often they've had the flu...or any virus for that matter

Well methamphetamine preferentially and to a much higher concentration migrates to the lungs out of all organs in the body

Tends to significantly reduce the immune response in the lungs. Depending on your dosage and usage, this could considerably lower your immunity and is one of the reasons why methamphetamine addicts have a significant the higher incidence of tuberculosis than the general population.

read that ^
Wow I never came across anything like that. I just noticed that when I use meth "and I use smaller amounts", I don't even get the common cold. Thanks for sharing!

Its not good for health, ofc Meth somehow cured my respiratory illnesses but i dont recommend if u have fewer, feel tired, max. low dose And drink lots of water and minerals, vitamins...still bad for u..

i think the higher TB rate has more to do with IV users overall
No, they said it's specifically has to do with cellular immunity and how levels of methamphetamine in the lung are the highest of anywhere in the body equivalent to the liver. 22% of the dose regardless of ROA accumulates in the lungs before being excreted by the body.

Methamphetamine prevents t cell proliferation, and also disrupts the proper cycle of t cell maturation.

It also lowers the number of natural killer cells.

No, they said it's specifically has to do with cellular immunity and how levels of methamphetamine in the lung are the highest of anywhere in the body equivalent to the liver. 22% of the dose regardless of ROA accumulates in the lungs before being excreted by the body.

Methamphetamine prevents t cell proliferation, and also disrupts the proper cycle of t cell maturation.

It also lowers the number of natural killer cells.

really?

who's "they"?

is this from a study? post it so i can read it too