• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth + a bad flu safe combo?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Ok

I'll admit it.

I'm a bit sick right now and I feel really weak.

But haven't done meth for 4 days and Ive been eating health foods to bring my dopamine up.

Would anything bad happen if I mix a flu and meth together?

I believe the main risk here is that your immune system will be harmed by the meth keeping you awake. I would advise against using any drugs (even caffeine) other than Advil/Tylenol until you're feeling better. Use the opportunity to take a break.

On the flip side, I have Covid right now and taking my low-dose Dextroamphetamine prescription some days has not presented any problems provided I get a good night's sleep every night. But amphetamine and methamphetamine are very different animals, especially therapeutic-dose amphetamine vs. recreational-dose meth.

Also, have you gotten tested to ensure that you just have the flu and not Covid?

It’s a bad idea. You’ll just be worse the next day.
AAA shit, I thought no one would reply for the next 2 hours, I went ahead and did meth,

Do worry.

It's 5:30pm right now, it usually wears off about at 11 pm.

Then ill get some sleep and take nightquil

I believe the main risk here is that your immune system will be harmed by the meth keeping you awake. I would advise against using any drugs (even caffeine) other than Advil/Tylenol until you're feeling better. Use the opportunity to take a break.

On the flip side, I have Covid right now and taking my low-dose Dextroamphetamine prescription some days has not presented any problems provided I get a good night's sleep every night. But amphetamine and methamphetamine are very different animals, especially therapeutic-dose amphetamine vs. recreational-dose meth.

Also, have you gotten tested to ensure that you just have the flu and not Covid?
I got tested for covid, I don'to have it.

Plus I have 2 vaccines and I still need to he boost mobile shot

Don't worry I'll probably fall asleep in like 5 hours, I've been sleeping all day, and it's 5:30 pm.

Just woke up 2 hours ago

Don't worry I'll probably fall asleep in like 5 hours, I've been sleeping all day, and it's 5:30 pm.

Just woke up 2 hours ago
I have 2 shots too. Doesn't seem to make a difference anymore because of the OmNiVeRsE VaRiAnT. Glad you don't have it though.

As for the meth: you should be fine, especially if you didn't take much. Did you use IV or a different route?

I have 2 shots too. Doesn't seem to make a difference anymore because of the OmNiVeRsE VaRiAnT. Glad you don't have it though.

As for the meth: you should be fine, especially if you didn't take much. Did you use IV or a different route?
Just snorted a lines untill I felt good.

My nose was clogged so I used that to help me snort meth more efficiently

And it didn't go straight to my throat and made me throw up, it actually burned.

But a brain freeze hurts more tbh

Probably best to rest but will lift your spirits for a while worry about the downside tomorrow

Don't do meth when you're sick. Meth weakens your immune system (unless you're doing tiny doses as in a desoxyn prescription or something but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you're probably not using it that way). You will have a harder time recovering. if you have a fever, it could make it worse. Also it's likely it's COVID, in which case, you would increase the chances of heart problems by using meth. Just wait til you feel better.

I was looking forward to your departure. Shame
Be nice. 😘 Acklack is proof positive that the point system works as evidenced by his changed behavior. He not only stopped with the spam but is actually contributing some HR in the focus forums. Just goes to show ya that the system will work....if we use it.

No, just in general using Methamphetamine when you're body is already on the offensive cannot be beneficial. It's not "unsafe" in a direct, medical way, but it's a bad idea as the Flu is notorious for dehydrating its victims and Methamphetamine is known for the same thing. If you want to get better, I would not use any stimulants.

By the way guys, Hugs is a guy lol. Every avatar with a picture of a woman sends this forum into a feeding frenzy haha.

(true stories)

Ayo I’d like to test you , you fine as hell

Just woke up 2 hours ago