NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

^Nice, I've been listening to a bit more Kreator of late. Good shit.

Right now:

Absu-Swords and Leather (early favorite black metal track):

Deathspell Omega- Famished for Breath. Goddamn it. Sounds like a zillion guitars playing three songs each, a four armed drummer and a wookie on vocals.

^Do you like Kreator nutty? New album is superb. Ill post track later...

It's probably been 5 goddamn years ago since I've listened to them but yeah I'll definitely check it out.

^Nice.

Nutty said:
It's probably been 5 goddamn years ago since I've listened to them but yeah I'll definitely check it out.

Its really fucking good. I never really appreciated thrash all that much, only liked the typical bands like Slayer and Metallica, but Kreator are gold. I'm trying out some classic thrash bands. I don't really like Exodus, Megadeth, Anthrax, Testament or Sabbat, I do like Sodom, Artillery, Celtic Frost, and Voivod (not really thrash).

Anyway, change of pace, this song is great:

No regrets, just one shot at glory
Is all we got before we die.

Dragonforce. To be honest, I totally lost interest in these guys- I liked the first 3 tracks on Inhuman Rampage but nothing else grabbed me, so I basically forgot about them.

Anyway, they have a new vocalist (well, new in some sense) and I'm not sold on his vocals, they are quite whiny but shit, he can certainly do the ridiculous power metal stuff. I am not a huge fan of falsetto but it works in power metal and especially Dragonforce.

This track kills IMO:

/\ Fukk yeah. I'm all for plugging a bomb in everyone's ass. I'm also gleefully awaiting WWWIII.

Fly on the wings of despair
No one is holding you back
The call of the wild is internal
Conquer the silence you fear
Tomorrow will not fade to black
A new day is dawning
Remember
No one can save you today

Shit yeah :D

Kamelot fucking rule.

Ha :D

Fucking awesome shit. POWERWOLF!! :D