• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Met this amazing guy but he has bad teeth

I think you all are rather shallow on this. I am missing my 4 front teeth.. you wouldn't know it though I have a "perfect smile" Thanks to great dental work. How did I lose e I has a seizure at 17.. hit the toilet seat in my bathroom when it happened 2 teeth halfway gone 2 others 1/4 of the way gone) sometimes things happen people cannot help. There are also diseases people get that they cannot help... or the way their parent unfortunately raised em.. never brushing their teeth. Sad but true on the parenting part, also the disease. I've learned to look past thay for my husband and the ex I had I lost due to heroin, which makes you not care about brushing. My husband is an example of poor parenting. Had a few blackened teeth removed. If the person is genuinely great , cares ... there are so many bad people out there, don't hold someone back because of teeth. Teeth can be fixed if they bother that much.... sorry guess both my loves had bad teeth and they were the best. I couldn't imagine not being with someone because of teeth.... come on now. It's even something that can be fixed. No dealbreaker here... maybe a dentist if it's SO BAD but I'm sure an amicable resolution can be reached

I think you all are rather shallow on this. I am missing my 4 front teeth.. you wouldn't know it though I have a "perfect smile" Thanks to great dental work. How did I lose e I has a seizure at 17.. hit the toilet seat in my bathroom when it happened 2 teeth halfway gone 2 others 1/4 of the way gone) sometimes things happen people cannot help. There are also diseases people get that they cannot help... or the way their parent unfortunately raised em.. never brushing their teeth. Sad but true on the parenting part, also the disease. I've learned to look past thay for my husband and the ex I had I lost due to heroin, which makes you not care about brushing. My husband is an example of poor parenting. Had a few blackened teeth removed. If the person is genuinely great , cares ... there are so many bad people out there, don't hold someone back because of teeth. Teeth can be fixed if they bother that much.... sorry guess both my loves had bad teeth and they were the best. I couldn't imagine not being with someone because of teeth.... come on now. It's even something that can be fixed. No dealbreaker here... maybe a dentist if it's SO BAD but I'm sure an amicable resolution can be reached

yup.

I don't have a problem with people who have had dental work or missing or crooked teeth etc. Were talking about people having rotting teeth who are not having the issue addressed. I think its two different things.

If he's poor and has no dental insurance that could explain it. I had great teeth up until i was 22 i think and have sense ended up with some pretty bad teeth on the back. One i cracked off while eating something (that fucking stung) and the other one got infected and instead of going to get anti-biotics just stayed home and ate morphine and shot dilly in a effort to kill the pain. I have a intense fear of the dentist as well (long story) so it kinda sucks that even though i brush my teeth 3 times a day and floss (well twice a day if i'm out and about) i can't afford the few grand it would take to get the dental work done.

I think you should work around it by helping him to get his teeth fixed.
He might be really strung out about them. So be kind but effective.

i helped a freind of mine get his courage up to go see the dentist, he had horrible meth mouth ... and he was like 42... he cried while thanking me profusely years later. .