View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline

Edm_got_me_like

Greenlighter
I've never done mescaline but I'm really looking forward to it, I had 15mg of Dom and 200mg of mdma Saturday, 10mg of 25b the Saturday before that, and 7mg of 25b the Saturday before that...my guy says I should quit doing ohenethylamine for a while before doing this mescaline but is there really any cross tolerance or what? Cuz idk why I should wait a while even though this guy's is the guy to listen too

Based on the amount of RCs "this guy" has i would be concerned it isnt mescaline. What is the dose you are going to take? Also there will be some cross tolerance there if you do not take a few days to a week off at least but as you seem to be spacing it for 7 days you should be fine. Can you test it to ensure its mescaline? I mean with a reagent or several not by your self.

Not buying the rc's from the same guy, I know it's mescaline, also I have half a gram and yeah I'm gonna wait until at least Saturday

Compounds like 25B may be among the worst to produce tolerance, and yes that would be cross-tolerance also to mescaline.

Mescaline may have a bit unusual action, I really don't think it's such a straight-up 5HT2A agonist but even if that leaves out the empathogenic side (cross-tolerance from the MDMA? Who knows) it could severely diminish the psychedelic side of mescaline.

I personally don't think it's that psychedelic to begin with as in mindfuckingly trippy and visual, but more of a visionary entheogen/empathogen. I would definitely wait, if it's really mescaline you have then you don't want to ruin it.

Also, those are some ridiculously high dosages of 25B (the DOM+MDMA combo in those quantities must also be pretty hard), very unsafe and insensible I just gotta add. Take it easy please, or choose psychedelics with a much larger therapeutic index (safety error margin) than 25B.

Am curious how you know it's mescaline?

Good indication, congrats on that :) Not conclusive.. but with the duration and the nature of the trip you ought to be able to tell reasonably well.

10mg of 25B-NBOMe would kill you, I'm almost certain. So either the dose you think you're taking is wrong or it's not 25B-NBOMe. And yes, if you're going to take mescaline you definitely need to lay off the psychedelics for a while. Tolerance is a thing.

10mg of 25b could potentially kill someone with no tolerance at all....nothing is certain, and I've been selling them to other people and they have insane trips

I think people have lived taking several mg or even 10 of 25I but what I don't think is that they considered it even remotely suitable for repetition. So IMO that is what is what makes your reported doses so curious, suspicious I will say.

Not that I am actually making it about credibility whether you have 25B or DOM or mescaline, or not... but if nothing else, it could be extremely dangerous if say your 25B is cut (is 300 ug of it quite active?), and you think that these dosages are normal, and would then come across veritable and pure psychedelics as potent as the ones you mention. Recipe for OD.

Price discussion is not allowed. But dose for dose, yes it's one of the most expensive psychedelics usually. I know when I got it I, too, was very fortunate both of the times. One time for free (unexpected favor for favor), the other time opportunity for very affordable stuff.
My trips were all consistent with mesc for sure, but only one of the batches is fully lab-verified.

No these dosages aren't normal, I've just been taking c or b every weekend for a month and a half so my tolerance is way up there, yes 300ug is quite active....and why does it matter how I came across them? If I did than I did

If your tolerance really is that high, you should wait a few weeks (minimum) if you want to get the most out of the mescaline IMO.

^^

Ah see? That's why it's important to break it down: exactly cause of spacejunk's conclusion.

I wasn't trying to be argumentative and im sorry is I was, I was just here because I'm pretty sure, 25b, dom, and mescaline are all phenethylamine and I wanted confirmation before accidently wasting quite a bit of a good drugs

Yep, they are.
If i were you i'd put that mescaline away for a later date, or take a self-imposed psych holiday to maximise effects.
I believe it is a pretty stable substance, so it should store long-term without any problems.
Better than wasting exotic materials IMO.

Enjoy, mescaline is divine!

Yes mescaline is brilliant despite not being that trippy as I said, I hope you get the most out of it :D

That holiday would actually be wise for other reasons as well, like HPPD ;) Heavy users of 25X sometimes come here with weird complaints, apart from HPPD like apparently inducing what seems like anxiety disorders and stuff. And actually creating mental problems just like that is normally pretty unheard of / disproven for less extreme psychedelics use. But.. these 25X problems remain anecdotal for now.

Edm_got_me_like.

One thing is all the things that Solipsis mention, that you did risk with your extremely high NBOMe doses (tolerance or no tolerance, they were still extreme) But did you also know, that some people who abused NBOMe's report permanent tolerance to psychedelics? aka. psychedelics were never the same again.

My personal experience with 25I-NBOMe was that it induced a tolerance to other psychedelics that was imo extreme, compared to other 5HTa2 agonists. And it made me conclude, that what the NBOMe's does to the 5HTa2 receptor is beyond sketchy.

so, with these doses, in that time frame, it's very likely that've caused yourself some tolerance to psychedelics that'll never go away. You're going to end up as one of those guys who can never get off, no matter how much you take.

But did you also know, that some people who abused NBOMe's report permanent tolerance to psychedelics? aka. psychedelics were never the same again. ... You're going to end up as one of those guys who can never get off, no matter how much you take.

One of the most useful factoids I have read in a while. It reminds me of people who smoked synthetic cannabinoids all the time and then were never able to get high off regular marijuana again. It amazes me how even this far in these NBOMes still continue to give me more and more reasons to never want to touch them with a ten foot pole.

Edm_got_me_like, wait as long as you have to. You don't want to mess up this chance, mescaline doesn't come around often for most.

While I think the shock-factor is appropriate, the nuance of course is that there is a difference between trying an NBOMe and abusing them.