View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline like RC?

maddawg300

Bluelighter
Are there any out there that would provide a profound psychedelic experience and don't have a dirty feel. Let me know, especially if you have experience with one. I'm not looking for anything like the 2cs or nbomes been there done that, not a fan. A analogue to mescaline would be prime.

I've heard good things about methyallylescaline and proscaline never done them myself though

Yea DOM is not my cup of tea got some bad tabs had a bad trip proscaline and methyally sound chill tho. I like want to go to the desert with some buds and like find my spirit animal ya feel and chill with native americans

Get San Pedro or Peruvian torch cactus. I know there's a legal variation of cactus with similar alkaloid content to peyote

cactus has a lot of alkaloid working together. I doubt ONE chemical can replicate the experience.
My favorite psychadelic BTW.

Not that many murphy - pedro and torch only have 6 or 7 alkaloids. Peyote has around 60. And whether any of those are active is another question.

So San Pedro powder and capsulate them? I would prefer a more natural experience.

i'm leaning towards getting some MAL myself soon. Can anyone convince me escaline or proscaline is a better investment?

fwiw I had tma-6 a few years ago and very much enjoyed it :)

I very much enjoy allylescaline myself.

I haven't tried methallylescaline yet, but have heard its significantly more visual.

To my understanding proscaline and escaline are a bit lackluster.

I had a profound spiritual experience on 30 mg of 4-HO-MIPT, equally as profound but much less "near-death" than my mescaline breakthrough.

ever did a trip report about that mescaline breakthrough? how much mg did you take in your opinion. was it with cactus or extraction?
im asking ebcause well after a lot of moderate trips, my next trip I will try to go for a breakthrough with cactus tea of about 1000mg. would that be enough?
I had a profound spiritual experience on 30 mg of 4-HO-MIPT, equally as profound but much less "near-death" than my mescaline breakthrough.

ever did a trip report about that mescaline breakthrough? how much mg did you take in your opinion. was it with cactus or extraction?
im asking ebcause well after a lot of moderate trips, my next trip I will try to go for a breakthrough with cactus tea of about 1000mg. would that be enough?
It was somewhere around 20 years ago. I don't remember what the dosage was, but at the time, my only experience with psychedelics was with acid. I remember taking one dose, then a second dose an hour later, thinking that someone sold me bunk shit. 20 years later, I still remember the peak of that trip. It was life-changing. Sorry I can't help with dosage. Best of luck to you!

did anyone can compare those RC to a real cactus experience? Im very interested!
I haven't tried cactus. However I've been told that none of the mescaline analogues quite hold onto the Magic of the real thing.

The 2c-x's and dox's are definitely legitimate classes of psychs worth exploring in their own right, however. DOC is possibly my all time favorite psych, including LSD.

I actually found DOC in some ways similar to mescaline, they're very different, but there were similarities... Though DOC is longer lasting, less empathogenic, euphoric, and possibly even less "spiritual", "magical", whatever adjective you choose to describe the serene feeling of mescaline, but with the advantage of less nausea and stronger visuals. This is just my experience though. DOC is a really deep experience for alot of people, so don't take my word for it.

You've already ruled out 2c's, so out goes the 2c-c suggestion... though I wouldn't exactly consider it a "mescaline replacement". It's always brought up time and time again that searching for replacements only lead to disappointment, but it's true really. Even the mescaline analogs are said to be unique. I've only tried Allylescaline and Escaline, both were kinda similar but very different at the same time.

Personally, AL was super jittery, nauseating, and filled with body temperature fluctuations both times I tried it. Once you get past the rough few hours it was okay I guess, but it was no mescaline that's for sure. The visuals and headspace just weren't there, went well with 4-subs and a few other tryptamines but I'll have no troubles passing on it should it ever be offered to me.

Escaline was better, but wasn't a full blown psychedelic experience... on it's own at least, when unknowingly dosed a few mgs of DOC before hand you would think Escaline was the lost treasure, but that's another story 8). Visuals were closer to 2c-i, body high was definitely mescaline-esque, and the bodyload was honestly a lot better than I thought it would be. No nausea, minimal tremors, and a comfortable stimulation. Escaline lasts about 8 hours ime. Once again, I can only speak for myself. I'm gonna go ahead and agree that you should just purchase mescaline for a mescaline experience.

None of the analogues I've tried seem to fully capture mescaline's gentle spirit. (DOXs, TMA-Xs, 2C-Xs, AL, MAL, etc -- I have synthetic and extracted mescaline experiences for comparison).
Too stimulating, too sedating, too cold, too clear, too hard on my stomach, too headache inducing. Mescaline is a little of each of these things, but in better proportion, with a special dash of depth and beauty I've never found another chemical to mirror perfectly.
Better to enjoy them for what they are and accept that mescaline is a rare and special state.

DOM is as close to mescaline as you can find.

Yer lucky if that is the effect you got from DOM. However, this is the first time I have ever heard that compassion and I'd caution anyone from taking DOM with the idea it will be mescaline-like.

I'd lean more towards a natural form that actually contains mescaline like san pedro or peruvian torch maybe half and half for more alkaloids. RCs are a thing of the past for me unless they're benzos...