• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mephedrone vs mdma differences

Mystery Brew

Bluelighter
Alot of folks here describes mephedrone as being extremely close in comparison even being said that its about the same. Anyone that has tried both can tell some differences between the too? From peoples report, the complusion to repeat dosing is alot stronger

You fiend for this shit (meph) like a motherfucker. It's more habit-forming, more unhealthy (most likely), less serotonergic, easier to dose more frequently.

hell yez outlaw chimed in=D

by less serotongenic does it feel less lovely dovey? is the half-life shorter?

any noticeable psychoactive differences?

Heh %)
It makes you feel like Superman (like a coke high), while it still allows you to open up to people. And those on SSRIs can get high on it.

I have a shite MDMA experience so I can't comment on the difference too much. But yes the half life is shorter, 1.5-2hrs insufflated and 2.5-3hrs oral.

its wierd that mephedrone is so closely related to mdma that some people ven have a hard time describing the differences even with people that tried both extensively.

is the eye wobbles, jaw clentch, completely rim dilated pupils still around?

you think meph has a more pronounced stimulant high vs mdma? if that makes sense

Slight nystagmus (eye wobbles) with higher dosind; not too much bruxia (jaw clenching) my way, and oh yes. your pupils will take over your irises (sp.) lol. ANd yeah Meph is rather stimulatins; amkes the BPM skyrocket!

erm...for me meph had no rushes at all...no tingles in the fingers...which is mdma for me when I'm coming up...it doesnt last near the same length of time as mdma for me either..need to try it again though make a better judgement...only done it once...oh well got 5g :p

For me Meph is A LOT like MDMA except it gives you this weird sense that it is 'OK' to re-dose up to a gram, gram and a half in a session, and to use once a week, yet, just like MDMA, as you do this, you lose the serotonin love and hallucinogen-esqueness and you're just left with stimulation, but this doesn't seem as concerning as with MDMA, yet I reckon it is every bit as concerning as it is with MDMA.

Basically Mephedrone just seems more abusable whilst you're on it as it is very addictive. Oh and when you snort it, it comes on very quickly (peak within 3 minutes or so).

Its like MDMA but only in your head, i'd say its more like mdma then coke, but with many coke aspects.

I've had the pleasure of trying both in pure forms,
4-mmc i would describe as being in between mdma and meth-amp, you can gurn off it if you dose high enough, and still maintain a clear head if you want to.
It's just as lovey, but more like a meth euphoria, *like its missing the mdma magic*

From what i understand 4-MMC goes off 60% of the receptors that MDMA does (not the same receptors, but 60% of the receptors it does go off do the same thing as MDMA(hence being able to lose the magic with mdma, then go on to 4-MMC)) - Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I found the only reason i wanted to re-dose was because when railing it my peak was only for about 30-45mins, then it would just stop.

hope that helps :)

Alot of folks here describes mephedrone as being extremely close in comparison even being said that its about the same. Anyone that has tried both can tell some differences between the too? From peoples report, the complusion to repeat dosing is alot stronger

MDMA is unlikely to turn your knees purple, your fingers white or basically cause anything like the cardiovascular problems mephedrone does (although the compulsive redosng with meph probably plays a big role in this)

mephedrone is more speedy and less loved up than MDMA... furthermore, you need to dose double of that of you would with MDMA

Meph is more stimulating and less entactogen-like than MDMA. It does have some entactogen effects, specially at the peak (I just feel great during the peak) although for the rest of the time it's mainly a stimulant. Also, I never redose MDMA. With mephedrone I have a dose for breakfast (instead of coffee), another dose as an "apetizer" before lunch, another one for lunch, another one as an "apetizer" before dinner, another one for dinner...
and at the end of the day I have gone through 1 gram, haven't eaten much and have lost 2 kilos...

Meph doesn't last as long.

It can get just as tripped out/twisted as MDMA though!

lolque.jpg

Meph feels nothing like MDMA at all to me - much more of a straight stimulant with a touch of empathy. Otherwise, I'd pretty much agree with Bob's description and F&B's caveats. Pretty shitty drug that's been massively overhyped, in my opinion.

Meph feels nothing like MDMA at all to me - much more of a straight stimulant with a touch of empathy. Otherwise, I'd pretty much agree with Bob's description and F&B's caveats. Pretty shitty drug that's been massively overhyped, in my opinion.

You obviously haven't had a high enough dose :p

Snorted - 30-60mins
Eaten - 60-180mins
IV - Under 60mins

Those are the durations IME