• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne, who dropped the soap?

wazza's pic is actually soap stone!

Oh fuck, so it is :eek: Don't ever send someone like me out to score ;)

If you can scan / photo the stuff it would be much appreciated.

I put up a picture of the stuff on the last page but I see now that it doesnt like linking to outside sites.. Heres the link - My webcam is not the best and all the big rocks were already smoked :) but heres the link:
http://evandar00.bravehost.com/Image044.jpg

Wazza - or anyone - where do you guys host your images to link from?

Oh fuck, so it is Don't ever send someone like me out to score
reminds me of that joke about the diff between an elephants ass and a letterbox...
oh huh, you dont know???
then i'm never sending you to post a letter!

46499soap-med.jpg

^ Huh? Looks like a piece of soap to me. ;)

No on second thought, it's more like a pre-sucked lolly

Regarding appearence and purity, yes well made high quality meth should be clear crystals, but that in no way guarantees that every nice looking shard you see is high quality.
The reason people are saying this is better than the glassy stuff ('ice') is because there has been an influx of shitty clear meth flooding the scene for the past few months.
I have definitely had better clear stuff than this waxy rock, but not for a while now.
All the clear gear I've had recently has been terrible, it doesnt compare to this waxy rock.

^^^ word to that brother. some of the shards early to mid year were the bomb fruit, but of late it seems like someone is going to the effort of cutting and re-crystalizing it.

^^Hearsay suggests that this is because the good stuff was predominantly from S.E. Asia, and the influx of it led to local producers trying to regain their control of the market and either being too greedy or under-resourced to make a deent product. I'm glad someone knows what their doing, that waxy rock fuelled a 100 hour run of debauchery for this happy punter.
Three cheers to the chef! ;)

Your dead right Steve when you talk about the quality of crystalline meth, however my logic is that because it is visually purer, although said meth may be cut (though i doubt it), any additional excipients would logically be inert and not neurotoxic, when compared to a more yellowy/browny product which would indicate some degree of impurity, despite the fact it may fuck you up more.

When i say i doubt it would be cut, surely it makes sense that rather than go to the extra time and (capital intensive) effort to cut and recrystallise the product, why wouldn't they just increase the price? I mean you'd be getting the same amount of meth. Meh. This is however all just theory and is fundamentally flawed because drug king pins don't follow models of management accounting and macro-economics, they have the advantage of being able to make them up as they please! :\

Last edited: