• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne, who dropped the soap?

I remember that stuff from a couple of years ago too... I still say it was better than anything I've seen since. I have a friend who always likes to talk about this really good fine white powder he had, and I always say that the waxy rock was better. He won't believe me cos he's never had it.

Hopefully if this stuff is back he might get a shot at it and I can prove once and for all I'm right!!! ;)

F8AB798C8E.jpg

My webcam sucks & the big chunks didnt last long - but theres a little chunk.. it even tastes slightly like soap

(so i have heard ;) ;) ;) )

Last edited:
THought it was something to do with these "soap bars" that is common in europe that they mix hashish with other crap, and these europeans call them "soap bars" 8)

Its much better quality than crystal
You take a rock the size of a metal pinhead and you feel the buzz kick in pretty nicely on just that - with a good tolerance - although it did cost more than normal crystal but you get what you pay for

I fail to see the logic behind this. We all agree that methamphetamine is a clear crystaline structure when pure. For the last 6 months or so this relatively pure (or apparently pure) product has been circulating throughout Australia. This was hailed as the new best thing. It was generaly agreed that methamphetamine of this form was up to ninety something percent pure. Now allong comes this new product that appears to be a lot less "clear" and of a less crystaline structure. People claim its "so much better than crystal...", now I may be wrong (I have not tried this 'soap' myself) but my general reaction to this statement is thats people are reacting in the same way they do with pills. Eg "ooooh yeah these new pills are soo much better than the '3's, the '3's were getting soooo yesterday!!!".

Correct me if im wrong...

PS. I know some of the posters on this thread are close friends of meth and Im not trying to discredit those people. My observation is a general one...

well I personally believe theres more euphoria in not so pure conversions. Most of the most euphoric meth I have had always seems to be a little bit 'dirty'. The clean, glass-ish looking meth always seems to have a 'cleaner high' but lasts longer overall. This is all via snort/drinking it mixed with water - never really smoked meth so I can't comment on the beige coloured stuff vs clear crystals when smoked. Just my observations.

Yeah, you can smoke soap but it doesn't make you rush like dishwasher tablets. ;)

BT =D

Are u talking about SHIT HASH, there's plenty of it in the UK at stupidly cheap prices but its shit and full of crap!!!!!

update

the glass i was formaly referring to turns out to be naturally slightly yellow and the clear burning meth acts like a magnifying glass over the surface which had given me the impression that it left the yellow residue... but indeed it doesnt.
anyway...
so after last weeks tenth of a point
3 of us had quarter point hits (iv) at 11am today. impressive rush!
eddi immediately ran into the PC room and emerged five minutes later having made his first post on BL in months...i thought it was pretty funny
seven hours later i'm only just now thinking... there's 1/4 point left... and mrs spgeddi will be here in an hour, do i hit it and keep quiet, or wait and see if she wants to share?!

update

mrs spgeddi said yes so we got more...
i hate tootn meth.
fell for the oldest trick in the game...
in the search for the rush that the hit gives, we've considerably over done it... its been 24 hrs since we got into the second baggy and there's no sign of any come down. i knew i shoulda told the boss i wouldnt be in on monday!

multiple spgeddi syndrome, i heard about that..... happens when you've dropped the soap, but it's just so slippery that you keep on droppin it.

Is the "soap" yellow because of imperfections when synthed? Thats about what i can gather...

^^ you have perhaps not read the info fully!
the soap isnt yellow, and i have recently realised it didnt leave any yellow stain.
i'm quite sure the soap/meth has impurities in it. it has a decidedly chemically taste... really solvent tasting. isnt clear like ice and leaves you really sore. today every muscle in my body is tight and aching... i've had a two/three hour nappy this morning and didnt make it to work!

From wazza's photo I would assume it's a compressed form of base with possibly a longer chain solvent as the binding agent (forming a waxy consistency when cooled?). Bearing in mind that with the appropriate press very little solvent may be needed to form a hard soap like product.

wazza's pic is actually soap stone!
i'm just scanning a sample for you and will try to get a pic from it worth posting, however its prooving difficult to create an image that says much other than hard white lump... which it kinda is!