• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills - 31/07/2002

Has anyone heard about the apparently 'new' batch of green playstations?
[edit]
More info, they test black.Have a playstation logo (a capitol P with a S as a shadow), a triangle in the back. Colour is very dirty green/blue speckily.
[ 15 November 2002: Message edited by: shorza ]

Green Playstations: The logo is as described, and on the other side is either a square, an X, or a triangle... from what I've seen. I assume there's also ones with a circle on the back, but I've not seen one.
These seem to be a MDxx-based pill, moderate strength, typical effects. Fairly garden variety MDMA pill, I expect.
I've been told these are really cheap. I'm not going to speculate on this rumour.
BigTrancer :)

Just thought I would pop this question to find out whats hot in Melb,
A friend of mine is thinking about trying a Yellow Bacardi breezer this weekend, will let you know how he went,
Is there anyone else that can recomend a good bikkie that has heeps of lovey and chatty attributes, which also gets you pumped up enough to let loose on the dance floor..?

Maybe try going out with some close friends, set the atmosphere for a kick-ass night, have a really mad time, and dance on speed.
Failing that there are some 007's that are quite good quality. Good clean, smooth bikie but not ultra strong.

yes yes fine fine..
007's
Off white pill with very light grey speckles through it.
Approx 8.5mm wide and 3.5mm thick.
Score on back not quite touching each edge and is thickest in the middle.
Large clear print taking up most of the face- does not look like the 'James Bond' 007 style but a plain simple 007 (however both 0's are tall and thin)
Has an indented ring around the edge of the face but not on the back.
As I said before, it's good quality, clean mdma, just not that strong.

hmm I'v herd mixed reactions about these little treats..
But apparently there are some nice Beige Zorro's going around. I haven't seen them so can't really say ezactly what they look like, all I know is they have a Z inprinted on then and Beige in colour. Some people that have tried them say they are a great pill. Has anyone got anthing to add about these Zorros floating around Melbourne??
Thanks

sorry, regarding my post above, when I said I've heard mixed reactions I was talking about 007.