• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

MEGA: What types of jobs do BLers have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at a grochie store.. all i do is go down each grochie isle and move grochies up.. for example...you take a box of mac n cheese and place it in your buggy i move the box that was behind the box you took up to the front.. we call it "blocking". Also if you were to decide that you dont want that box of mac n cheese anymore and toss it aside on a diffrent isle i have to put it in my "goback buggy" and take the rest of all the random grochies back to their place.
I also unload semi trucks using a palette jack and take the pallets full of food to a designated area.
I get full health,vision and dental (BCBS) and i get shares of stock in the company for free.

^ What happened to working underground, D's?
I decided to go back to college, if i were to do the coal mining job then there would be no way i'd be able to go to school and work underground. Later down the road if i decided to work underground then i will.. Now wouldn't be the best time.
If anyone needs any information about what all you need before you are able to work underground let me know.

I decided to go back to college, if i were to do the coal mining job then there would be no way i'd be able to go to school and work underground. Later down the road if i decided to work underground then i will.. Now wouldn't be the best time.
If anyone needs any information about what all you need before you are able to work underground let me know.
Sounds like you made a better decision. :)

please tell me you are just trying to be cool by pretending not to know how to spell grocery
I too was wondering that but I figured it was some sort of local slang.

I just passed my chauffeur's licensing test, and am about to drive taxis, and go back to school possibly.

I only seem to stay at jobs any more than like 3-4 months if I'm working alone, with little to no supervision. Usually driving jobs.

Anyone else drive a taxi ever?

I work in finance as a foreign exchange analyst. Yes, I am an evil wall street person. Actually, I''m the evil Wall street person's personal coffee and errand bunny.

graduate assistant where i go to school, and a teacher/tutor for Kaplan Test Prep. i enjoy teaching, and do a lot of it right now, but it's not what I want to do when I get out of school

wish granted. starting a job in mathematical finance when i graduate in may.

Certified Nurse Assistant at a hospital.Working on my RN degree.Long term goal is a anesthesiologist.

Financial journalist. Written on things like credit default swaps (or as Buffet calls them 'financial weapons of mass destruction'!),the EU debt crisis, the rise and fall of private equity and numerous other morally devoid economic practices. I have been to the European Commission a few times which was great fun watching everyone bully the poor Greeks!

I'm a Doctor of Eastern Medicine... which involves acupuncture, herbalism, diet therapy, massage, nutritional counseling, etc. But because I live in the modern western world, my knowledge goes well beyond my training.

I am waiting tables if you can believe it (I cannot). 5-12 hours/week.

I self-actualize and do all sorts of things the rest of the week. I am on disability still.

Still settling my father's estate.

I work at a warehouse :)

me too, no smiley face here though :|

I mean it isn't terrible, $14 an hour to drive a forklift, but my work crew is pretty ghetto and I don't see eye to eye with a lot of them. A couple guys I get along with really good though, otherwise I'd probably go postal

I work in finance as a foreign exchange analyst. Yes, I am an evil wall street person. Actually, I''m the evil Wall street person's personal coffee and errand bunny.

Poison their coffees. Do it for the 99%!

Status
Not open for further replies.