• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

Any reports on deaths or health issues from the use of synthetic cannabinoids?

Merged. Intoxicated, please read the first post in this thread. Schizoid, no deaths, there's posts in this thread about long-term health effects, but bear in mind that these drugs are very new and have little history of in vivo use.

Last edited:
I smoked JWH-018 (my first sintetic cannabinoid) on sunday and the next morning when I woke up I could barely breathe. Even today I can't get full breath and I have to take those asthma spray things a few times a day (my dad's sprays; I don't have asthma or any lung problems).
I have been partying on friday dancing shirtless and walking in and out of the place so this may be the reason for my lung problem.
Nevertheless just want to know if anyone has experienced any problems with breathing.

Just a side note on these compounds, if you are in the US don't believe these synthetics will keep you out of legal trouble. If you want to try them go for it, but if you are trying to avoid legal issues you will fail. The started an analog act years back that states if a compound is related in anyway to a previously scheduled is also illegal even if not listed.

^If it is structurally and pharmacologically substantially similar to a Schedule 1 drug. The JWHs are not structurally similar to THC. Therefore not illegal.

^If it is structurally and pharmacologically substantially similar to a Schedule 1 drug. The JWHs are not structurally similar to THC. Therefore not illegal.

True but one could make the argument that the JWH family of compounds have "effects on the central nervous system that are substantially similar to or greater than the stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system of a controlled substance in schedule I or II" which unfortunately is part of the analog act as well :\

Well, the wording of the act is (deliberately) vague, but I would interpret it as meaning that it must have substantially similar structure and has such effects on the nervous system. I wouldn't worry too much though, it's not nearly as useful a piece of legislation as they hoped it would be, they don't really like prosecuting under it because it's a nightmare.

You're right of course.
Just mentioning there is still technically a possibility of legal action involved.
I don't think it would be worth the effort though either.

i've been using these babies for the last 3 years. my definite favourite is 073. in my personal experience, tachycardia is least noticeable with this one. i'm no expert, but when my heart is racing when i'm chilling in bed, i tend to keep away from whatever assists this. great for sub-lingual dosing too. i would say it's mostly like a strong sativa high but they still have their differences. high 073 hits can give me pretty intense visuals when i close my eyes. of course this is tolerance dependent and all that, but it's most interesting.

my preferred method of consumption would have to be slightly dampening the top of a cig and dipping it in. sure i might be wasting some in the filter, but i was getting it for so cheap and it was so much cheaper than bud i didn't really mind.

I was interested in 018 after reading about it, and my herb connect being temporarily dry, I purchased a quantity. At first I liked it a lot, and it felt just like weed. After a few days I noticed that the duration of effects was becoming extremely short, like maybe an hour at most, and would leave me with a slight clenched jay and headache. After a few weeks of frequent use I felt like I was having to smoke all the time just to feel a tiny bit of effect, and was restless, irritable, and my head hurt. I decided to back off, and that maybe I would try again as on occasional alternative or adjunct to weed, but that it in no way could replace weed as a daily smokeable. I was also worried that what I was feeling could be due to some level of toxicity with the chemical, and that frequent use may not be prudent.

Can anyone tell me which of the currently legal (US) JWH-compounds is most potent? I've searched high and low and come up with JWH-210 and JWH-203.. but this is mere guessing based on my limited knowledge of binding affinity

I have a decent tolerance to AM-2201 but since that isn't available atm i'm looking for a replacement that will get me off on less than 100mg or sth :|

EDIT: I'll probably go with JWH-122. I can't find enough reports on the others.. and if 122 is like a potent indica, i'm sold on it

Last edited:
I'm wondering if taking some jwh along on my honeymoon could be worth it. If I stash some in my checked bag do you think they will find it? Or more importantly is there anything they can do if they did find it?

^We're not here to help you smuggle drugs. No-one need respond to the above post.

I guess I wasn't clear that I'm asking about legal consequences of transporting a synthetic cannabinoid. Something that is not well defined since they are grey area legally. I'm not asking how to take my weed on the plane, and I'm not asking how to hide them anyways.

CB1/2 full agonists, especially the JWH series, are really bad for causing anxiety, psychosis, "burn-out" etc, to a much greater degree than cannabis - I believe that's why selective CB1 agonists never got off the ground as a drug... You may want to try looking into DMT or Salvia if you want a rush, ehehe.
Although I agree there's nothing like a little sally deemster, I would have to say AM-2201 approaches the same level of dissociation. Out of body experiences are not difficult to attain even with seemingly-reasonable doses!
and I don't know if they never got off the ground... the Spice trade has been a booming industry in the last few years! even got the emergency ban delayed an extra 3 months.
if you need something even stronger you might look for AM-2232... but EXTREME caution is necessary!
Can anyone tell me which of the currently legal (US) JWH-compounds is most potent? I've searched high and low and come up with JWH-210 and JWH-203.. but this is mere guessing based on my limited knowledge of binding affinity
I have a decent tolerance to AM-2201 but since that isn't available atm i'm looking for a replacement that will get me off on less than 100mg or sth :|
EDIT: I'll probably go with JWH-122. I can't find enough reports on the others.. and if 122 is like a potent indica, i'm sold on it
AM-2201, though short in duration, is by far the most intense one that's being sold most places I've looked, but there are others that are even more potent just waiting for some lab to pick them up and start a business.
Barring that, I would say 203 is potent and anxiety-free, but short-lived. While 210 is not only potent, but enduring. But as for legality... 203 and 250 are the only ones that I would say are definitely in the clear.
The others are deeep in the gray area.
Especially when you consider the ambiguity of drug tests themselves which I explained here.
The network's right. the nov.24 bulletin was an issue of a 30 day warning for the ban to start, as long as they issued the final notice
no final notice has been issued. and in fact, it seems the DEA deosn't have the power to illegalize a substance all out of the blue that has an annual revenue of over 100 million or something similiar.By law they cannot illegalize this substance, especially in the state that the economy's in
DEA stunted out.
Fun fact: the DEA were in my house on Nov. 24 and they took my spice! :(
Less fun fact: on March 1st they announced the final notice!
More fun facts: stuntin' is a habit.
You're right of course.
Just mentioning there is still technically a possibility of legal action involved.
I don't think it would be worth the effort though either.
Technically, before last week they were all completely legal, at the federal level anyway. Which meant that the analog act did not even apply. But as of 3/1/11; JWH-018, JWH-073, and JWH-200 have all been federally banned and therefore analogs thereof have also been made illegal. (i.e. most vendors no longer supply JWH-019 as it differs only in the addition of a methyl group)
What confuses me is how JWH-122 is still available even though it too differs only in the addition of a methyl group.
We don't talk about smuggling drugs here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got some AM2201

Alight I just got a gram of AM2201 and have a few questions. I did search! I just didn't find all the info i wanted to.

First off, is their any way I can take this orally? Secondly, do i need to vaporize it? And what would the difference be in vaporizing or just sprinkling it on some tobacco and smoking out of a pipe?

Any other information you want to share about this drug would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

Yes you can take it orally. It dissolves in acetone and/or can be taken with a cooking oil as a carrier

Be sure to measure your doses on a mg scale before taking them, best to start low, 1-2mg (a few grains basically).. above 5mg gives me slight visuals. You don't need to eat much more, 4-5mg.. even less may work, depending on tolerance. I've been using this one for a few weeks now and i'm still not totally used to how potent it is :)

It's quite a bit more potent than THC

Play safe

But what about just putting it in a pipe? And what would you say 5mg looks like in powder? A match head?

What made you think that this was appropriate for a forum that is for "discussion of journal articles, drug science and other theoretical topics"? In answer to your question, it's probably orally active as it is. You CANNOT accurately measure 5mg of this drug with your eyes and fingers alone, buy an accurate milligram scale or read The Liquid Measurement thread

nuke/vecktor, this could probably find a home in CD.