• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

I actually smoked every day for about 9 months straight- using probably 3g every 2 weeks so I wasn't smoking a ton when I smoked. Again I don't like being completely blown on this stuff as it tends to fall off a cliff at a certain point and become very unpleasant. I quit for several months then started back up- I never experienced any withdrawal at all. It's different than stopping pot as stopping after daily pot use is strange in the sense that you feel yourself clearing up from that cloudiness that is present with pot. There is not that lingering cloudiness from JWH's at least in my experience.
I have definitely had more problems with insomnia from quitting pot in the past. If I had that daily habit going for a period of a few weeks, it was tough for a week or so to get to bed but it eventually went away. The stoppage of JWH on the other hand has basically zero effect on my sleeping for some reason- I just never got that insomnia at all.

Does anyone else think JWH may get pot legalized? Many seem to think that it will hurt legalization of pot but I could see JWH becoming the new demon maybe taking some heat off pot while simultaneously giving all the anti-pot crazies something else to rally around.

It is literally impossible to outlaw synthetics, maybe DEA types will realize they can't stop it so time to let people puff the safe stuff again?

Best herb to spray with JWH

Anyone know what the all around best JWH base herb is? By best, I mean tastiest and not too harsh on the lungs.

all a matter of personal preference.
use google. damiana and marshmallow leaf and mugwort are common choices.
personally i like the flavour and smell of damiana but others i know think it reeks.

have fun.

Does anyone else think JWH may get pot legalized? Many seem to think that it will hurt legalization of pot but I could see JWH becoming the new demon maybe taking some heat off pot while simultaneously giving all the anti-pot crazies something else to rally around.

It is literally impossible to outlaw synthetics, maybe DEA types will realize they can't stop it so time to let people puff the safe stuff again?

Care to explain this? Because there are several hundred synthetic compounds already outlawed.

Most Euphoric Cannabinoid?

I like to get high. A lot. Maybe it's because of excess dopamine released by cannabinoids, or maybe it's because I have an addictive personality, but in any case I love to just relax with something to get high off, feel good and feel an altered state of consciousness, doesn't really matter if it's synthetic cannabinoids or naturally occurring ones.

What I don't like, however, is anxiety. In fact, I despise anxiety, and it has ruined a lot of what I first thought was good cannabinoids for me.
I have this odd habit of wanting to get really stoned, even if countless amounts of previous personal experiences shows me that I'm likely to get a panic/anxiety attack and become way more stoned than I had wished. Or well, I don't really have a problem with getting more stoned than planned, I just have a problem with the anxiety ruining the whole thing, making me scared shitless of how high I am and removing anything enjoyable from the rush. As Arthur Roche once said, Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained. Getting high makes it much more easy to "encourage" anxiety, especially on certain cannabinoids like JWH-018, and once I start feeling anxious it's like a feedback loop of anxiety that keeps intensifying itself, eventually causing a full-blown panic attack, or a much less enjoyable high.

That is why I am now looking for a new lover (cannabinoid) to use without fear of freaking out, at least not as easily as with other cannabinoids. I just want a cannabinoid to smoke in order to feel good, be happy and feel an altered state of consciousness (there is something very appealing with that for me). So far I have tried:

JWH-018 - The worst of them all. This chemical hates me, and I hate it even more. It always makes me scared and panicking, at higher doses I have gotten really bad highs to the point of thinking I was going to die, worst experiences I have ever been through in my entire life. A JWH-018 overdose is like jumping right in to the middle of a storm of anxiety, panic and dissociative hell, these few experiences have made me despise JWH-018 with my whole heart and soul.

JWH-019 - More pleasant, less anxiety-inducing than most cannabinoids, although I have freaked out at times when overdosing without tolerance. However, after a while of smoking this cannabinoid tolerance builds up and it's like you hit a limit, you can't get higher after a certain point no matter how much you smoke. This gives me the feeling of that something is missing with the cannabinoid, that it lacks a bit in intensity and highness, I only become "half-satisfied" when smoking this cannabinoid and it ends up with me constantly refilling trying to get to a more satisfying point.

JWH-122 - Very long lasting, something that has made this cannabinoid the current favorite for me, although I still want another option. It lasts for about 3-5 hours depending on tolerance, this lets me relax without having the need to constantly refill like I do on other cannabinoids. It also saves a lot of beating on the throat. However, on higher doses this cannabinoid is very anxiety-inducing, and it can be hell having a bad trip for about 2-3 hours since it's so long lasting. On higher doses I get open and closed eye visuals, really fucked up thoughts and I start hearing voices in my head. Normally this would all be very fun, but added to these effects is a layer of anxiety which makes everything scary, it always ends up with me trying to calm myself down, cursing myself for smoking so much and eventually going to bed to relax and trying to get rid of the nasty anxiety.

JWH-250 - Reminds me of 018 but without so much anxiety. There's still some though, especially at overdoses, but it's more tolerable and I mostly get enjoyable, trippy highs with this cannabinoid. However, it is extremely short lasting, I have to refill every 20 minutes once I have developed some tolerance, I can barely even put down the pipe and enjoy a movie or something before feeling that the effects are already dropping.

JWH-073 - More euphoric and clear headed than most cannabinoids, but still anxiety-inducing at higher doses. However, this is my second favorite after JWH-122, and I often use JWH-073 in combination with JWH-122, as the JWH-073 provides a little more trippy and euphoric peak to the otherwise quite slow and stoning JWH-122. It is a shame that it only lasts for about an hour, or as low as half an hour with tolerance.

Now I wish to try out something new, as stated above. Something that is more happy and gives you little or no anxiety and panic. I have looked up JWH-081, JWH-210 and JWH-200 but there is very little and often contradictory information on these. All I want is a cannabinoid that I can get high off, that makes me feel good and happy, and that makes me feel high/stoned, both in mind and body if possible. Long-lasting cannabinoids are preferred, as I would rather not have to refill 2-4 times an hour in order to stay at a comfortably high level, but if sacrificing throat health means I can get a good high with no anxiety at all, I would gladly take it.

Could Bluelight please help me find the cannabinoid that suits me the most?
Oh and I'm not looking for weed. I have my reasons for choosing synthetic cannabinoids, no need to discuss it further.

Great thread! I hate posting useless shit (in this case it kind of is, because I don't use synthetics) but I need to say this is really good! Props.

Activation of the cannabinoid receptor is inseperable from anxiety in a lot of people. It's just a question of dose in most cases, and of course one of set and setting as well. Most people find that moderate usage of THC/marijuana plant matter is a reasonable balance - and as evidenced by the fact that even cannabis buds can cause freakouts, panic attacks etc. I don't think you're going to find a fabled non-anxiogenic cannabinoid.

Cannabinoids aren't for you if you don't like the anxiety they can generate. You can try migitating it with melatonin or valerian premedication and trying to remove stressful situations from your "tripping" environment. Keeping a close eye on your dosages and taking tolerance breaks will help immensely - there have been studies that these new ultrapotent CBR agonists cause your brain to alter the density of cannabis receptors, something THC doesn't do.

Thanks for the replies guys. Just been really scared about the constant anxiety that I have been feeling. I am hoping it goes away here within the next month or so. It seems like I havent had a normal nights sleep or a normal feeling day in almost 2 months, its gettnig a bit scary. I stopped on the 23rd of December and still to this day the anxiety has been there. Just like I said, before that panic attack, I had zero negative effects that I know of. I have had a couple prior panic attacks while smoking, but they were smaller, this panic attack, lasted over 2 hours with 7-8 bouts of diarrhea following immediately, it was the worst one in all of my dabbling that I ever had. Thanks again.

Care to explain this? Because there are several hundred synthetic compounds already outlawed.

I should have said "impossible to outlaw all synthetics. They can outlaw as many as they want but there appears to be a nearly infinite number, and as with the last ban it wasn't a month before "fully legal, non banned etc..." blends were coming out.

Maybe I am being optimistic but someone at some point within the governments of the world has to realize they are shoveling sand against the tide.

Try taking a melatonin pill an 45 minutes before you smoke. Predosing withe melatonin has eliminated the anxiety I used to get from vaping cannabis.

Marshmallow tastes best IMO- no chemical type flavors, even when its already burned/ashy it kinda gets a nice chocolate/tobacco taste. Whatever you use though make sure its safe and from someone/something reputable.

Try taking a melatonin pill an 45 minutes before you smoke. Predosing withe melatonin has eliminated the anxiety I used to get from vaping cannabis.

Cannabinoids aren't for you if you don't like the anxiety they can generate. You can try migitating it with melatonin or valerian premedication and trying to remove stressful situations from your "tripping" environment. Keeping a close eye on your dosages and taking tolerance breaks will help immensely - there have been studies that these new ultrapotent CBR agonists cause your brain to alter the density of cannabis receptors, something THC doesn't do.

Thanks, I'll definitely try melatonin! Then maybe I can enjoy my darling cannabinoids JWH-122 and JWH-073 without freaking out most of the time.
sekio: I've tried smoking in pretty much every environment possible, still get anxiety. I suppose I'm, as you say, prone to anxiety from activation of the CB-receptors.

OP, have you tried just smoking cannabis?

Yes I have, still get anxiety from it, although it's more tolerable than with most synthetic cannabinoids. But I really like the rush from some synthetic ones even more than from cannabis, it really brings the high to a whole other level where cannabis can not take me. It's also 20x cheaper to get high off synthetics which is a blessing for me as I'm just a poor student and weed here in Sweden is really expensive.

If you are prone to anxiety, and mild medication a la melatonin doesn't help, then stop doing it :p there's really not much else you can do, and no point in bringing out any serious anti anxiety drugs because you'll end up with either no memory of 48 hours or a benzo addiction or both...

CB1/2 full agonists, especially the JWH series, are really bad for causing anxiety, psychosis, "burn-out" etc, to a much greater degree than cannabis - I believe that's why selective CB1 agonists never got off the ground as a drug... You may want to try looking into DMT or Salvia if you want a rush, ehehe.

The ones I've heard the best about are damiana, raspberry leaf, and marshmellow leaf.

Which herb to use: Search the old version of this thread, chainer has been over this ad nauseum.

I sincerely doubt that one could smoke, or eat, enough parsley that the GHB dose would be psychoactive.

Please keep all discussion of synthetic cannabinoids to this thread. I'm gonna merge it anyway, so it might as well start off here.

Last edited:
K2- Summit

Does K2- Summit contain any JWH?

I obviously doesn't say on the package, but I've heard K2 is one of the ones which do infact contain JWH.

does anybody know?