• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with the above poster, but a sativa shouldn't be making you feel "groggy" it's more of a stimulating and up beat high. They're not the typical strains you want to sleep before bed because it may keep you up a bit unless you're really really tired.

You said the last strain you had was very euphoric and put you to sleep so I'm guessing it was an indica. Do you only smoke at night time?

feeling anxious I could also understand from a new strain (some strains for myself bring out anxiety and some take it away) but depressed not so much. I would guess that's more to do with your doxy but I'm not certain on that.

Maybe try smoking your bud during the day, and if problems are still persisting grab some new bud. If your still having the same issues, hold the bud until you're recovered and smoke it then.

So before you became an everyday smoker at school, what were your smoking habits like at home?

From your info, I'm willing to bet this issue is attributable to you buying two extremely different strains of weed. I ask about you smoking habits, though, because tolerance can build retardedly fast, and with that tolerance increase also tends to come a different perception in your high(s). Just some food for thought...

I ain't on the left coast but there's been plenty of bubblegum, og kush, blue dream, grape afhi.
Some blonde hash a while back.
I just started really smoking again. That bubblegum gets me wired, the og kush and afhi are old friends ya know? Can't go wrong with them bitches.

im from Uk and i come in here just to say

Cheese Bruv

Lol
Na but seriously, that afghan kush is right up there. I also enjoyed northern lights and also i tried norhtern lights x skunk which tasted very nice on my vaporizer

killa crip kush

i just saw someone talking about killa crip kush and thought it was a funny name. so i looked it up and saw it had great reviews, especially if when it mentiuoned how it makes you literally cripple and then i saw i picture aND I instantly fell in love.

my question is has anyone ever tried it? and if it really looks like it does in the picture. im wondering this cause if its as good as its claimed and looks, i will go out of my way to try and find this, but if its just overhyped then i wont really worry about it.

ive made many posts on BL but never in here, so if this thread is breaking the rules somehow, i apologize and i guess rfeel free to move/remove it.

NSFW:
Master-Kush-Bud-578x433.jpg

heres also a link to the review i saw

http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/?s=killa+crip+kush&.x=0&.y=0

I still can't believe this forum names their shit. I doubt your "Purple haze" (or whatever you might have, train wreck or whatever...) is the same as mine or someone else's. All that matters is it gets you where you want to be. Right?

With regulated dispensaries, lineage can actually be reliably tracked, so strain names can be somewhat meaningful.
Man...stoners should not be allowed to name strains. This is getting pretty ridiculous. :p

ebola

names of strains are getting a little rediculous, ill admit that was the only reason why i clicked on it and like i said with that picture it was love at first site..the only problem was with further research some people claim its fake and not a real strain...but like i said whats the benefit making it up?

names of strains are getting a little rediculous, ill admit that was the only reason why i clicked on it and like i said with that picture it was love at first site..the only problem was with further research some people claim its fake and not a real strain...but like i said whats the benefit making it up?

So some douchbag dealer can try and sell more weed to idiots. 90% of the time this is how strains get named IME

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some seeds from that though.

Sure *wink*

Hear that, officer? No kids here, ever. You can go home now!

It's called other things depending on where you live. Not every country/city/state/county/school is modeled like US public education.

If you really look at that bud. it's just dark green, with some red hairs and a little orange....The picture makes it look blue upon first inspection...

If you leave buds out late and they get hit with cold, they turn kinda purple regardless of strain...

Status
Not open for further replies.