MEGA: Rap/Hip Hop DISCUSSION thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immortal Technique, although he's already been recognised.

Rhyme Asylum, they've only got one album out but they spit some insane shit.

Roots Manuva if your into the dub, chilled kind of Hip hop.

Jehst, Akala, Skinnyman or The streets for some good UK hip hop.

I see Jeezy in traffic sometimes, and I can't help but think to myself that he is on some "other shit" which may not be available to the general public. It's just this feeling I get, and I can't shake it.

Why do you got to make me laugh all the damn time CB =D

Im surprised this thread hasn't mentioned the automater harder slayer fascinating combinations...

Deltron is the shit, look him up.

man Asher Roth's Greenhouse Effect mixtape is ridiculous. what the fuck!

Last edited:
Hey you!!!!!!! whats going on! i'm still alive... apparently. not sure how. I missed you too though! hit me up if you wanna talk.

I see Jeezy in traffic sometimes, and I can't help but think to myself that he is on some "other shit" which may not be available to the general public. It's just this feeling I get, and I can't shake it.
When they see me off in traffic, they say Jeezy on some other shit
Send them pussy niggas running straight back to the dealership
Me I'm in my spaceship, that's right I work for NASA
jeezy-yeezy.jpg

They say damn Yeezy Yeezy you don't know us no more

^ where in GOD'S GOOD NAME did Kanye get that fucking shirt (or whatever the fuck it is?)...he musta borrowed that shit from Michael

now I know I might get a lot of haters on this one, but fuck it, I really dont care. As far as new shit coming up, pick up Eminem's new album Relapse. I thought it was gonna be some gay ass shit from someone who already fell off, but it surprised me and is up there with the SS and MM LP's. Check it out

fuck you pussy ass hater you should do you, if you don't know about drake you should get a blues clue, whoops I mean a red clue, Wayne's here, suu-wuu, I bet he felt that like a pool que.

Status
Not open for further replies.