• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega] Picture Thread ver. We Got Trees To Bring You To Yo' Knees

I think real life stories about how we came to have the strains that we have are just as interesting, so there's no need to make up some BS about government research clones.

Nekointheclouds, where did that plant come from? Was it a seed dropped from a previous crop you grew? Or did it get there through some other means. If you didn't plant it I wonder if it's legal lol j/k.

Dude, I wanna find weed growing in pots around my house. Wtf.

G13 is a real strain, I've had it from local growers and from a couple different dispensaries in the past. Nowhere near what I would call a top level strain.

Tell your friend he's either bullshitting himself or he's been bullshitted by a bullshitter because 35% isn't possible. Nice buds though.

By the way, quoting the THC % of a strain is about as useful as judging the performance of a computer CPU by it's clockspeed. Different phenotypes have different THC percentages so the only way you could quote the THC % with any accuracy is if clones were grown under a uniform environment by the same grower - such as is the case with Sativex. Compare the same strain grown in Southern Spain at high altitude as in Scotland and you'll see what I mean.

It's all about THC, CBD, as well as other various active ingredients.

For instance, I have had low THC weed (15%) which was a hard hitting sativa, very full flavor, which went for top top prices at my dispensary. At 15% THC you almost wonder if it's worth it, but when I smoked it, it was an amazing flavor/high experience.

THC alone isn't all that great.

Dude, I wanna find weed growing in pots around my house. Wtf.

G13 is a real strain, I've had it from local growers and from a couple different dispensaries in the past. Nowhere near what I would call a top level strain.

G-13 is for sure a real strain. Jack Herer crossed with G-13 makes XJ-13, one of my favorite strains for its unique taste.

Once upon a time I found decent G-13 for a steal of a bargain. I can't post how much obviously, but it made buying a top shelf ounce look like a waste of money, unless your explicit purpose was to make butane extracted oil/wax.

Unsure what strain this is, was given some seeds which i just threw in a pot and appear to be coming up trumps. Grown outdoors and just starting to flower :D

amyrzl.jpg

2s12hr9.jpg

^Looks aight. Seems a little late for flowering to start but it should be looking pretty nice by May

Once upon a time I found decent G-13 for a steal of a bargain. I can't post how much obviously, but it made buying a top shelf ounce look like a waste of money, unless your explicit purpose was to make butane extracted oil/wax.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Have you ever sampled Blue Jack? Hands down the best bud I've ever come across, but I'm curious as to what someone with constant access to medical-grade might have to say about the strain. From what I was told when it was in supply in my area, it was a Blue Dot X Jack Herer cross that made the rounds 3-4 years ago. The high was so intense... instead of the usual slight pressure behind my eyes this had my whole face feeling all tingly, like a chill down your spine but for a good 15min. That feeling was brief, but the high itself lasted for hours off just a few hits... Shit, I'm getting nostalgic just thinking about that week...

Blue Jack? Blue Dream x Jack Herer? That would make for one hell of a sativa.

Oh "Blue Dot"... I was close.... =D

Yeah, that's what I was told anyways. I don't think Blue Dream had even been created/mainstreamed at that time...

I've only been able to find a handful of Blue Jack mentions online in the past couple of years. It kind of annoys me because I hate being lied to, but that particular dude grew his own product and was pretty OCD about it so I've never really considered that he was bullshitting.

Either way, dopest dope I've ever smoked, whatever the fuck it was.

I've come across that, too. The only thing that keeps me holding onto this memory is that every time I've come across a blueberry X jack herer mention online, it was labelled "JackBerry." I guess the only way I'll know for sure is to move to a MMJ state...

To be honest, though, this guy's description of the high is right on the money. Of course, though, nobody in that thread mentions what the hybrid actually consists of. (While that thread talks about a specific strain from a specific dispensary, the site itself is for all dispensaries across every MMJ state, so I don't think the link constitutes sourcing... if it does, though, my apologies.)

[edit: After searching that site a bit, it looks like that strain being described is Blue Dream X Jack Herer. I feel like I'm on a quest for the Holy Grail or some shit... In light of the strain reviews, maybe Blue Dream was around in 2008-2009, but I'm finding it hard to believe that it travelled completely across the country to find me. I'm gonna chalk this one up to I was either bullshitted or my dealer back then made his own hybrid and named it accordingly.]

Last edited:
my dealer back then made his own hybrid and named it accordingly

Thats the only thing I would even consider lol, hell if I made my own hybrid you know I would name it something dope like that

Ive been slacking off in this thread, Ill probably throw up some new pics soon, just need to get them uploaded

not my pics..
they're just too great not to show you guys :D

NSFW:
430107_317399068307642_143715072342710_816108_1321601906_n.jpg

417697_307124196001796_143715072342710_793805_1025026559_n.jpg

394034_308758689171680_143715072342710_796965_546316834_n.jpg

400549_278538342193715_143715072342710_718192_2108824514_n.jpg

381320_274965165884366_143715072342710_709279_1452047141_n.jpg

394534_276680569046159_143715072342710_712908_273394167_n.jpg

418221_308970205817195_143715072342710_797538_1683209615_n.jpg

droooooooools

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres another pic of the plant that is growing in our yard. Its our plant now, but we didnt actually plant it! A few weeks ago my dad found it growing in a pot with only 3 or 4 inches of soil in it...

NSFW:
photo%2520%252817%2529.JPG
Is that the one that turned out to be not Cannabis but just a regular weed? :|

Just wanted to pop in and say that you guys, especially A.E, whos advice has ensured i got half a decent tree!! I have just pulled it and it headded up very nicely thank you, and thanks for the prompt replies guys...I lost some due to it going male but it didnt infect the other half...Ta guys....Ummmm yummmo...i have a little bud that i dried overnight to smoke now...my first taste of my own produce!!!

Last edited:
^Did you take any pics? Yous said it was a twin right?
Also has melbs got decriminalisation at the moment.
Good to hear you got away without a heap of nasty seeds in that thing

What I got for 420

NSFW:

kf1Wj.jpg

le2uy.jpg

B5p1t.jpg

quarter of that Purp, and plenty of hash oil

probably more pics later lol

Just wanted to pop in and say that you guys, especially A.E, whos advice has ensured i got half a decent tree!! I have just pulled it and it headded up very nicely thank you, and thanks for the prompt replies guys...I lost some due to it going male but it didnt infect the other half...Ta guys....Ummmm yummmo...i have a little bud that i dried overnight to smoke now...my first taste of my own produce!!!

That's great to hear! I truly believe the best 'activism' you can take part in is not marching on the streets trying to get the attention of the politicians or writing to your MP/local politician but to help others grow by giving them good advice. The more people we have growing cannabis, the harder it is for the government to control. If we overgrow the government and clog up the system, the issue will be hard to ignore and things will have to change because the public will see the absurdity of prohibition. So every person that starts growing great weed brings us closer to legalisation and self sufficiency and further away from relying on and funding organised crime.

I'd love to see pics of your bud! :)

Is that the one that turned out to be not Cannabis but just a regular weed? :|

Not sure if you're joking or being sarcastic but that definitely is cannabis lol

If thats the plant Im thinking of, then no its not. Neko personally told me that it turned out not to be Cannabis and even showed me the plant when I paid her a visit.