• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Mega Merged Drug Bust Thread v. "Drug Wars" a Bust

India: 1.5-tonne heroin haul, worth $550m seized

Indian authorities have seized a massive 1,500 kilograms of heroin, estimated to be worth more than $550 million, from a merchant ship off the country's western coast.

India is part of a transit route in the lucrative drug-smuggling trade due to its proximity to Afghanistan, which is the world's largest producer of opium.

The ship, believed to be registered in Panama, was seized on Saturday.

Coast guard authorities said it was the biggest seizure of narcotics in recent years, the Press Trust of India reported.

The vessel had eight crew members onboard and was heading for the Alang shipyard in Gujarat state, the agency said.

The crew has been detained for questioning.

Details on where the consignment originated and people involved in the smuggling were not immediately known.

A joint investigation by the Indian coast guard, intelligence agencies, police and the Navy is underway.

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-31/india-seizes-massive-heroin-drug-haul/8758688

Yeah I know, I read that. But here in Australia the police over value drugs by a huge amount, hence my comment and price.

I am sure the police here under reported the weight so that they can siphon out some to be resold on the street for their own profits...

2017_7$largeimg31_Monday_2017_023205586.jpg

Seriously! I think that would take care of my opiate needs for life.

Nah it'd just cover like a year or two, then you'd have to contend with a multiple gram per day high purity heroin addiction with no bulk supplier.

But seriously when I see shit like this I think it's a shame. If that truly was all heroin that just means more dealers will have to rely on fent to compensate for lost shipments of real H.

Nah it'd just cover like a year or two, then you'd have to contend with a multiple gram per day high purity heroin addiction with no bulk supplier.

But seriously when I see shit like this I think it's a shame. If that truly was all heroin that just means more dealers will have to rely on fent to compensate for lost shipments of real H.

Yuuup. They just seized like 5kg of carfentanil in Cincinnati iirc. There have been some huge synth busts but kinda funny it's a few kgs but it's valued in the millions bc of the possible purity. I used to fuck with dope every now and then (on mmt have been for too long) but even I worry about getting raw that has a little hot spot of fent or carfentanil and actually needing to be hit w the narcan..used to be around here the scrambled cut up dope was the shit you really had to worry about (know a girl who od off a jumbo 6...weird bmore thing I guess but she lived and usually that's like a get well kinda shot. But now the raw dope is just as likely to be marbled with that synth shit...

I want diacetyl morphine damnit!

AUS: Record $322 million cocaine haul seized off a luxury yacht sailing off the coast

Record $322 million cocaine haul seized off a luxury yacht sailing off the coast of Australia - as naval officers arrest four crew members from Lithuania and Latvia

Australian intelligence and the French Navy have intercepted a record 1.464 tonnes of cocaine from a vessel in the South Pacific.

The record-breaking 1.464 tonnes of cocaine was seized near New Caledonia on July 27 with four crew arrested who are believed to be Lithuanian and Latvian, the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission said.

ACIC officials worked closely with French authorities to foil the plot, which is believed to have been organised by a South American crime syndicate.

42EEC14100000578-4757826-image-a-64_1501772849383.jpg

'Congratulations to the Marine Francaise and Gendarmerie Nationale for their efforts in relation to this record seizure of cocaine,' ACIC executive director of intelligence Col Blanch said in a statement on Thursday night.

'We are thankful for the action taken by French authorities which has stopped a significant amount of drugs reaching the streets of Australia.'

The drugs have an estimated street value of $322 million.

The vessel has been towed to Noumea for further investigation and testing.

42EECDCC00000578-4757826-image-a-65_1501772858415.jpg

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...22-million-drug-haul-seized-luxury-yacht.html

Looks like that brick is up for some surgeory. Hope you have a speedy recovery Mr White :)

Wow huge bust. The busts just keep getting bigger and bigger every 6 months or a year there's another 'record haul' of coke or meth. Imagine all the stuff that makes it in.

Thanks, I will order it. I order my books via booktopia and it is slightly cheaper on there so I'll grab it from there.