• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Mega Merged Drug Bust Thread v. "Drug Wars" a Bust

From the comments: "Beg your pardon. Half a billion on half an acre? It almost seems worth the risk. How much would my 10'x20' garden be worth if I tore out my tomatoes and beans?"

I think that sums it up perfectly.

^Right? I've done some gardening myself, and you post got me to try to imagine how many poppies I could plant in my little backyard. Probably like 500lbs or something ;)

Yeah that happens all the time with weed busts here in Australia. And meth busts too, they way over state how much a very large bust is because they work it out at street deals prices not production prices or very high up buying prices etc. So for a 100 kg meth bust they state it's worth 100 million dollars when no one anywhere would be buying 100 kg's of meth and paying that price for it.

Total bullshit to fit in with their ongoing agenda. They wont more funding and they wont to make themselves look like they are on top of illegal drugs, but they aren't at all of course.

And when the funding agencies receive is directly proportional to the busts they make and numbers of people they arrest, no wonder shit like this crap is the norm.

But we already knew law enforcement agencies don't give a shit about drug users. If anything they're treated as a commodity by such institutions.

Hah hilarious. Watch it be super weak latex too or something.

Now there will be news headlines like Carolina man caught growing a billion dollars worth of heroin flowers!

Then Carolina man caught with heroin poppies worth 2 billion. Was also growing fentanyl.

The bidding starts at $20k

4ZPqxln.jpg

Lol are those somniferum? Obv a papaver, I see they are lanced too...

I love poppies. Could maybe make a few mgs of heroin with that bumper crop there.

With the way the current epidemic is spreading I think youll see alot more of this. Poppies will probably become the new underground crop similar to weed in the past. I heard Mexcico even is possibly planning on implementing a law whereby citizens are allowed to farm their own marijuana and poppies for personal use. When will the world come to its sensess? They are flowers that grow in the ground for fucks sake. We are not talking meth or fentanyl here. But with fentanyl ruining street opiates, the demand for organic natural morphine will drive dedicated persons to grow thier own

Inside the dismantling of North Wagga alleged clandestine drug lab

AN ALLEGED Wagga drug lab capable of facilitating an interstate criminal enterprise also contained an ice-loaded water pistol, a shotgun and a suspected sex dungeon, investigators claim.

The discoveries came as the NSW Drug Squad dismantled the Oura Road clandestine set-up on Thursday afternoon.

Police have so far seized six guns – including a high-calibre shotgun – about an ounce of methamphetamine, cannabis and a haul of ammunition.

Forensic examiners were forced to sidestep around sex toys, which were scattered through the property’s gardens.

As paraphernalia was removed from the garage, the sheer size of the operation became apparent.

Detective Inspector Darren Cloake said it was the most sophisticated laboratory he has seen in Wagga.

“This is the first chemical-based laboratory I’ve seen here,” he said.

“Our chemical operations unit conducted a preliminary investigation of the lab and there is a strong inference that lab has been used for the manufacture of amphetamine-based drugs.

“There was also a number of personal items scattered around the property and a suspect area inside the garage.”

The 44-year-old Oura Road occupant was charged on Thursday with firearm-related offences and for possessing a prohibited drug, with further charges expected once a forensic analysis is complete.

He was granted conditional bail in the meantime.

Inspector Cloake said a five-year-old child found in the property is still living at the home.

“The child is still in the care of the family,” he said.

“Police have made a mandatory notification to Family and Community Services (FACS) to care for the wellbeing of that child in the future.”

The bust came during a trifecta of police search warrants, initiated at a property in Condon Avenue, Mount Austin on Tuesday.

Detectives believe all three men were connected.

Condon Avenue’s Michael Wood, 30, appeared before Wagga Local Court on Wednesday, charged with supplying 14.82 grams of methamphetamine, holding a .177 calibre rifle and supplying 345 grams of cannabis.

He was refused bail by police and issued with a show cause notice to reappear at court in August.

with 48 pics - http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/...n-childs-toy-and-a-suspected-dungeon/?cs=4067

Australian Federal Police

1 hr ·

With our partners at Victoria Police and Australian Border Force, we’ve arrested seven men for allegedly importing 92 kilograms of cocaine into Victoria – seriously disrupting an international crime syndicate.
On Monday three suspicious black duffle bags were found concealed in a sea cargo container from Panama. Hidden inside each of the bags were 26 blocks of a substance which returned a positive result for cocaine.

The drugs have an estimated street value of $30 million. Almost $580,000 in cash was also seized by police yesterday as part of the operation.
If found guilty these men may face a life behind bars.

Laotian Man Arrested for Trafficking Nearly 5 kg of Crystal Meth

Laotian Man Arrested for Trafficking Nearly 5 kg of Crystal Meth
https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/...afficking-nearly-5-kg-of-crystal-meth-132812/

BY PHAN SOUMY | JULY 24, 2017

A three-month investigation by anti-drug officers led to the arrest of a Laotian man in Stung Treng province on Saturday for trafficking nearly 5 kg of crystal methamphetamine into Cambodia, an Interior Ministry official said.

Chakli Cheutali, 21, was detained as he walked along a road carrying a suitcase in Khamphan village in Stung Treng City’s Samakki commune, according to In Song, administration bureau chief at the ministry’s anti-drug department.

WP-LastImage-20-800x450.jpg

Chakli Cheutali sits behind a pile of crystal methamphetamine at Stung Treng provincial police headquarters following his arrest on Saturday, in a photograph supplied by the Interior Ministry’s anti-drug department.

A search of the suitcase found five wrapped packages that contained 4,978 grams of crystal methamphetamine, with a street value of about $100,000, Mr. Song said. He added that the drugs were likely to have come from the Golden Triangle area—where Laos, Thailand and Burma meet—one of Asia’s main opium-producing areas.

The drugs were destined for Phnom Penh and Cambodian provinces bordering Thailand, including Battambang, Pailin and Banteay Meanchey, for distribution across the border, Mr. Song said.

He said that Mr. Cheutali, from Laos’ Houaphanh province, was a small player in the trafficking operation.

“He is just the mule. His boss is in Laos,” Mr. Song said. “We were hunting many months already before we could arrest him.”

Kong Kimsun, deputy head of Stung Treng provincial police station’s anti-crime office, said that Mr. Cheutali was being held at the provincial police station and would be sent to the provincial court today.

Cambodia is planning to send a delegation of anti-drug officials to Laos for a meeting with their counterparts to discuss cooperation with the anti-drug officials to fight illicit drug crimes in the near future, Mr. Song said.

He said that they wanted to target identified leaders of drug trafficking rings in Laos whose mules have been arrested in Cambodia.

[email protected]

© 2017, The Cambodia Daily. All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced in print, electronically, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without written permission.

Want!!!!!!!!

If they had me that close to the pile, I would dive on it and start eating it like Cookie Monster.

Damn that's a lot of crystals. The cops here would boast it was worth $4 million or something lol...

Poor dude.

MDMA, cocaine, LSD, ecstasy and stacks of cash seized in dramatic pre-dawn drugs raids that saw 27 charged and an illegal syndicate smashed

Police have smashed a sophisticated drug syndicate in the north of Brisbane
Total of 27 people were charged with more than 100 drug offences after raids
Colossal stash of MDMA pills and powder, cannabis, cocaine and LSD seized
Lawnton man, 27, was charged with importing commercial quantities of drugs

A sophisticated drug syndicate has been smashed after police uncovered a stockpile of narcotics and cash in a series of raids across the north of Brisbane.
A total of 27 people were charged with more than 100 drug offences as detectives seized a colossal stash of MDMA pills and powder, cannabis, cocaine and LSD.
The drugs were described as being worth a 'substantial amount of money', while thousands of dollars in cash was also uncovered.
A 27-year-old Lawnton man was charged with a number of drug-related offences, including importing commercial quantities of border controlled substances.

Pics -

NSFW:
42BAE60700000578-4736010-A_sophisticated_drug_syndicate_has_been_smashed_after_police_unc-a-14_1501162227670.jpg

42BAE60000000578-4736010-A_total_of_27_people_were_charged_with_more_than_100_drug_offenc-a-15_1501162228018.jpg

42BAE61800000578-4736010-A_27_year_old_Lawnton_man_was_charged_with_a_number_of_drug_rela-a-16_1501162228022.jpg

42BAE61100000578-4736010-Detective_Inspector_Glen_Farmer_said_the_operation_had_been_a_gr-a-17_1501162228101.jpg

Cont -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4736010/Drug-syndicate-SMASHED-Brisbane-s-north-raids.html

Yeah I know, I read that. But here in Australia the police over value drugs by a huge amount, hence my comment and price.