• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
projekt2501, did it feel like your heart was racing like mad? for around 30min. to an hour? and thats why your chest/heart hurt?

I've been researching this one for a few weeks now, and I've finally found my perfect dose. 25mg gets me right where I want to be. Very night body high, spacial distortion, and for the most part a fairly clear-headed high. The clarity of Jwh-018 is much greater than that of THC, but it lacks the full range of effects of good bud. When mixed with some good bud, JWH-018 really shines and pulls the high home. Damn, I am ripped like I haven't been since I started smoking. 25mg rocks my socks and tickles my cock. I recommend it to all ye out there. Clear headed? Sort of. As much as a cannabinoid can be. If you try it you'll get what I mean. I can't want to try other cannabinoids.

I've been researching this one for a few weeks now, and I've finally found my perfect dose. 25mg gets me right where I want to be. Very night body high, spacial distortion, and for the most part a fairly clear-headed high. The clarity of Jwh-018 is much greater than that of THC, but it lacks the full range of effects of good bud. When mixed with some good bud, JWH-018 really shines and pulls the high home. Damn, I am ripped like I haven't been since I started smoking. 25mg rocks my socks and tickles my cock. I recommend it to all ye out there. Clear headed? Sort of. As much as a cannabinoid can be. If you try it you'll get what I mean. I can't want to try other cannabinoids.

25 mg is a ridiculously high dose BTW- most people start with 1 or 2 tops and can be way too high from 5 or 6 mg.

projekt2501, did it feel like your heart was racing like mad? for around 30min. to an hour? and thats why your chest/heart hurt?

Exactly, but only my chest my head is fine. I should specify that what worries me is that fact that this feeling now hangs around, been almost 2 weeks since i smoked the stuff and still when i cough today i get that feeling in my chest(same feeling\spot). Mind you, I am a heavy tobacco smoker.

Last edited:
Exactly, but only my chest my head is fine. I should specify that what worries me is that fact that this feeling now hangs around, been almost 2 weeks since i smoked the stuff and still when i cough today i get that feeling in my chest(same feeling\spot). Mind you, I am a heavy tobacco smoker.

thats crazy and im sorry to hear that your still feeling effects.
i posted here towards the bottom what was happening to me right after i smoked some shit, and forgive me i was really really freakn out :(
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=443937&page=2

I still really have yet to figure out why my body completely freaked out to it. It wasnt like any bud i have ever smoked ever. I completely forgot who i was, where i was, i had to completely piece fragments of my memory back together to figure out what was real. while like what you described what was happening. My heart racing like it has never before, and terrible terrible fear and anxiety. It was terrible.

But my chest/heart pains were not there when i woke up thank god

TheAzo said "JWH-018 is also particularly unforgiving; probably partly because it's somewhat selective for CB2 (peripheral)"

Is it because my peripheral was gone that my body went into panic mode?

Mind you, I am a heavy tobacco smoker.

quit the cancer stix and your heart and lungs will feel 1000% better in a month.

the heart-pounding aspect of a cannabinoid overdose probably just increased your pain sensitivity-- i bet the chest pain was always there, just numbed by the nicotine buzz.

The feeling you are experiencing in your "heart" is what people refer to as "anxiety". A physical pain in the chest is anxiety/nervousness. It's manifested by your psyche.

To he who posted about chest pain, rattlesnakes, and jwh (odd combo might i add.. lol wtf?):
You smoke tobacco
Tobacco smoke contains 'bad stuff' for the body
You smoked a chemical that is likely the least of concern as a toxin to you
The chemical you smoked resulted in side-effect of anxiety
Anxiety caused heart rate and assumed that the same is true for your b.p. to increase
Increased blood pressure, a bad cardiovascular system due to tobacco over-consumption, and the additional 'irritant' compound, jwh-018 thrown in there caused you to suffer from the same pain as when you run and are a smoker..
It isn't the jwh-018, but is rather just the effect it has on you due to your 'abusing' your body with tobacco.. In essence, you just showed yourself what smoking really does to you without noticing lol :)

To he who posted about chest pain, rattlesnakes, and jwh (odd combo might i add.. lol wtf?):
You smoke tobacco
Tobacco smoke contains 'bad stuff' for the body
You smoked a chemical that is likely the least of concern as a toxin to you
The chemical you smoked resulted in side-effect of anxiety
Anxiety caused heart rate and assumed that the same is true for your b.p. to increase
Increased blood pressure, a bad cardiovascular system due to tobacco over-consumption, and the additional 'irritant' compound, jwh-018 thrown in there caused you to suffer from the same pain as when you run and are a smoker..
It isn't the jwh-018, but is rather just the effect it has on you due to your 'abusing' your body with tobacco.. In essence, you just showed yourself what smoking really does to you without noticing lol :)

Oh, by the way.. I'm not hatin' on ya bro.. I get the same damn side-effects at the dosage i prefer, but I recognize it's cause is purely the tobacco.. I don't smoke a cig for 2-3 days that goes away.. Start back at a pack a day and 'OUUUCH!!' haha :p
Be careful, be educated, stay in skool, quit smoking... just don't die at any cost and you'll be okay im pretty sure :D

thinking about ordering pure jwh

Can I just sprinkle it in an empty bowl and smoke it?

Can I just sprinkle it in an empty bowl and smoke it?

If you want to overshoot your dose by a significant margin and have the worst panic attack imaginable...

These JWH's are far too dose sensitive to eyeball.

Read more about JWH. Do you know which JWH you are ordering? I suggest 073 if you are new to this, though it's not much of a suggestion, I would avoid these RCs all together.

JWH-018 is HIGHLY active at 3mg doses... That's the equivellent of, oh, say.... 3 grains of salt?

You will need a decent milligram scale or prepare it in a liquid solution. Eye balling JWH has lead to some intense freakouts. I've seen it first hand when frat kids think they can just "sprinkle" some on top of shitty shwag.

Also, I've found they collectively have some "fiendish" properties due to the comeup and come down, similar to my experiences with stimulants. Just a friendly warning. Also, if you are in the states, be prepared to face customs jacking your order. I think JWH was just made illegal in one state, which means more are preparing to follow suit (I don't want to bother looking up which state). Many distributors also sell cut JWH. If you know & trust your source, give it a whirl. I've freebased this substance a few times and can say it's just not the same as the real deal. Also, felt dirtier smoking this shit.

I love the whole JWH series! chainer I will agree on most of your comments:
It is HIGHLY active, If you OD by just a little it will be a horrible time, get some scales DON'T eye it out! I don't however find it fiendish. I used to smoke a ton of weed but get DT at work weekly now so this is a viable alternative for me. It is not illegal in all states yet. So you might have some luck. All the JWH's that I have received have been powdered, until i found a supplier that adv. 99.98% pure this stuff had an altogether diffrent look than the others, it was brilliant white and fluffy like cotton candy, IMO this was the purest i have seen, and strong. Best of luck. BTW take chainer's advice buy a scale, having too much JWH is not fun a trust me i have done it.

I should have noted the fiendishness isn't to heavy, it's just the nature of the drug since the comedown is so seemingly sudden, leaving you wanting more. I've only found this to be the case with JWH-018, my error in saying "collectively." Of course, YMMV. Some people love the stuff, personally I wouldn't use it unless I had to deal with random DTs. Also, there isn't much known about the composition of this RC -- it has been recently noted to be carcinogenic (as an fyi), to what degree, I am unaware.

i believe my supplier may have cut or impure stuff, as i am able to eyeball a relatively large pile (~10mg) and smoke it to a couple people without any ill overdose. our cannabis tolerance is not very high either.

at first we tried using a straight-shooter pipe, but most of the jwh recrystallizes inside the tube. the best method we've found is to chase it on tinfoil. it can also be hot-knifed if you have experience with that. i would advise against putting it in a pipe you will use for weed, as it will collect in the resin and you might get a bigger hit than you planned further down the line.

There's a pretty good thread on bluelight somewhere about carcinogenic properties of it but it wasn't really clear on how carcinogenic. Cured meat is carcinogenic too and no one was really able to find a source showing how bad jwh actually is.

There's a pretty good thread on bluelight somewhere about carcinogenic properties of it but it wasn't really clear on how carcinogenic. Cured meat is carcinogenic too and no one was really able to find a source showing how bad jwh actually is.

You mean that there's absolutely no evidence, just speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.